Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

The burp-n-cure continues...can't wait to add Jasmine in there with her colorful, plump buds!

20211202_223746.jpg

20211202_100548.jpg

My beautiful girl and her tented friends...

Happy grow day everyone! Positive green vibes and juju to you all!

20211203_100946.jpg

20211203_100952.jpg

20211203_102413.jpg

Oh the agony of this waiting game we call curing, but great for you there is enough on deck to make the wait an easy peasy step to more wonderful medicine......truly outstanding :rollit::Namaste:
I have smokeable cures in there, don't you worry! They are everything from my Ammy to outdoor Ammy (Lorax) my 2 blue cheese and AK-47-so from 2 months to 2 weeks...good smoke friend, wish I could share!
Colour on that is amazing that really is mouth watering
I was trimming a long time because of the issues that night/day at home but also I kept stopping and swirling the damn buds around under the light lol hi btw buddy!!
So freaking beautiful. Rainbow Bud

NTH
Really is, just a beautiful combo of colors...
Looks like fruit pepples when you type in on Google amazing colours
Yes!!! But darker?? Maybe...
Fruity Pebbles did come to mind. Almost too pretty to smoke. ALMOST!

NTH
Almost is spot on!!! I'm definitely running her again with my Berry and Skunk next round! Thanks NTH and my boys here!!

Looks like fruit pepples when you type in on Google amazing colours
@Nine Toed Hippie and @Renaissance Man...with the Fruity Pebbles comment, I knew she would look more like it broken up so I took a tiny piece of bud that broke off when trimming and broke her up for a look...sure enough...Fruity Pebbles

I am going to have an itch for 3 weeks :rofl:

20211202_144101.jpg

Looks delicious I'm all for colour in plants think makes them look 10x better good job on it though
Me too!!! I wish some of my plants were more colorful because they don't get the same love but I know why....lol

Colour just makes nicer to look at I think you tried terpinator or purpinator? I think the stuff work magic worked on my peyote cookies a treat
No I haven't...if you say it works, maybe I'll give it a whirl...does it change pH or is it balanced? I've heard of both but never actually seen them other then on a shelf or Amazon lol

Oops...

Posted Gigi's update last night on the SAFARI journal, guess it kind of worked since I was putting a focus on her and her photoperiod sisters but....my bad...3 journals, 10 plants, 2 tents...I get mixed up :rolleyes:

Buuuut....

Here's my Christmas tree for ya! Just put it up. Check back with the lady belle 420 in a couple hours....want to put some ornaments on G FUNK, too in a couple weeks!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE

No I haven't...if you say it works, maybe I'll give it a whirl...does it change pH or is it balanced? I've heard of both but never actually seen them other then on a shelf or Amazon lol
Um that one I'm not quite sure on as I always had to add a couple drops of ph down anyway but are water really high here with my an nutes and terpinator It came to 7 sometimes 7.2 if I didn't leave water out over night before mixing so couple drops to get it to 6.2 6.3 that probably don't help your question though but stuff works a treat I think

Oops...

Posted Gigi's update last night on the SAFARI journal, guess it kind of worked since I was putting a focus on her and her photoperiod sisters but....my bad...3 journals, 10 plants, 2 tents...I get mixed up :rolleyes:

Buuuut....

Here's my Christmas tree for ya! Just put it up. Check back with the lady belle 420 in a couple hours....want to put some ornaments on G FUNK, too in a couple weeks!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE
And here I was expecting Christmas lights on the plants! :rofl:

Um that one I'm not quite sure on as I always had to add a couple drops of ph down anyway but are water really high here with my an nutes and terpinator It came to 7 sometimes 7.2 if I didn't leave water out over night before mixing so couple drops to get it to 6.2 6.3 that probably don't help your question though but stuff works a treat I think
It does help!!! Answered it perfectly...I add a little pH down to almost everything now...just helps with my gross tap water....

HST on Gigi tonight...spread her out a little and she looks darling...

Good night from her this evening friends!

Happy growing until we talk tomorrow!

20211204_213600.jpg

20211204_213555.jpg

20211204_212831.jpg

Back
Top Bottom