Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

Me either, completely surprised me man!

For real, she's been lanky forever and shooted for 2 weeks like a photoperiod would. Just ridiculous cause I haven't seen an auto do this ever, I'm sure they do though!

O M G. YAAASS! WE NEED AT LEAST AN EMOJI!

That is too funny, I'm a competitor by nature, I'm flipping armed and ready Papa!
Do ya think if I show yours to my Pygmy’s they’ll be ashamed and start stretching.lol

Highya Krissi,

I think you said Pepe is a week behind Chi-Chi (maybe 2 weeks, lol). Does it look like whe'll go longer, because of all the height and time to pack it all! If it does, that'll be a sizeable stash after harvest time! Happy Smokin'

@Krissi Carbone
Screenshot_20220806-132813_Samsung capture.jpg
Oh yaaaasssss!!!
I see you've been waiting for a medieval nug sword contest for some time lol
Well if he hasn't I certainly have!
@HappyHazmat88 meh. Maybe a moment. But I cannot take credit for that massive nugget. A simple Google search found that cowboy:yummy:🤠
Holla at a girl cowboy, let me see that sword (that's what she said)
Wow! I want one.Lol
Ditto!
Do ya think if I show yours to my Pygmy’s they’ll be ashamed and start stretching.lol
Hahaha maybe if you throw em on the floor, I've found lots of abuse gets them going. Pepe took off after Maestro fell on her one day
@CaptainLucky that's what she said:bongrip:
Bahahaha
Highya Krissi,

I think you said Pepe is a week behind Chi-Chi (maybe 2 weeks, lol). Does it look like whe'll go longer, because of all the height and time to pack it all! If it does, that'll be a sizeable stash after harvest time! Happy Smokin'
Well actually she is a week ahead of Chi-Chi. The oldest of my girls! She is definitely a while out and is going to get pretty darn big. I'm super stoked to see what she ends up giving us!

Oh yaaaasssss!!!

Well if he hasn't I certainly have!

Holla at a girl cowboy, let me see that sword (that's what she said)

Ditto!

Hahaha maybe if you throw em on the floor, I've found lots of abuse gets them going. Pepe took off after Maestro fell on her one day

Bahahaha

Well actually she is a week ahead of Chi-Chi. The oldest of my girls! She is definitely a while out and is going to get pretty darn big. I'm super stoked to see what she ends up giving us!
I really want them to stretch but I love them too much to ever abuse them. But this is Chicago I could let the wind blow them around all day.

I really want them to stretch but I love them too much to ever abuse them. But this is Chicago I could let the wind blow them around all day.
:rofl: facts. You know though I am the Queen of not hurting my plants. I baby the crap out of them. I don't even do LST. If necessary for canopy evening, I'll bend and snap a branch with a little HST. Other than that, the droughting is the only abuse I put them through. It killed me the first time I did it. I cringed and bout had the shakes lmao

Anyway...I forgot you were in Chicago. Close to Schiller Park at all? I've got fam there. Maybe I mentioned it I'm your thread. I smoke a lot of weed, I forget things from time to time

:rofl: facts. You know though I am the Queen of not hurting my plants. I baby the crap out of them. I don't even do LST. If necessary for canopy evening, I'll bend and snap a branch with a little HST. Other than that, the droughting is the only abuse I put them through. It killed me the first time I did it. I cringed and bout had the shakes lmao

Anyway...I forgot you were in Chicago. Close to Schiller Park at all? I've got fam there. Maybe I mentioned it I'm your thread. I smoke a lot of weed, I forget things from time to time
I’m on the Southside close to Midway Airport and the beautiful sounds of jet’s taking off and landing 24/7. I wasn’t accusing you of abusing your girls and know accidents happen . I forget a lot to from a combination of getting old and smoking a lot.Schiller Pk. is about 16 miles from here by car. As far as accident’s I had 4 solos of seedlings and instead of taking 1 in each hand I put them in a box and tripped. All of them came out of solos and I about cried.

I’m on the Southside close to Midway Airport and the beautiful sounds of jet’s taking off and landing 24/7.
So soothing, I am sure! My son would love itz he has a thing for airplanes lol
I wasn’t accusing you of abusing your girls and know accidents happen . I forget a lot to from a combination of getting old and smoking a lot.
Oh I know you weren't!! Happens to all of us!
Schiller Pk. is about 16 miles from here by car. As far as accident’s I had 4 solos of seedlings and instead of taking 1 in each hand I put them in a box and tripped. All of them came out of solos and I about cried.
LMFAO! I would have been in the corner rocking

Surprise, it's midnight and I've yet to do an update. But finally done cooking and catching up elsewhere today.

Without further adieu, Pepe at DAY 90
...and some friends...I saved you all the 20 pic spread today since I was on a time frame! Hurray you!

Be back tomorrow!

20220806_234945.jpg

20220806_234939.jpg

20220806_234821.jpg

20220806_234807.jpg

20220806_234802.jpg

20220806_234755.jpg

So since I won't be back later I just grabbed literally 2 pics of Pepe so no one misses her too much today; of course, one of the tent as well...

Happy Sunday Grow Day!

A little Checkque on a little Pepe...

Hurray for what I consider week 5? Something like that at DAY 92 above ground for this auto lovely.

Continuing to pack on as she finishes up, however long that may take her. I'm itching for it though, gotta tell ya. Not to mentions she is going to be one easy trim!

My girl today along with her photoperiod tent friends...

Hope everyone enjoyed their Monday!

Highya Krissi,

PePe is still packing on the bulk! She's looking very nice! Cheers to easy trim!! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

PePe is still packing on the bulk! She's looking very nice! Cheers to easy trim!! Happy Smokin'
Definitely not the rail she was Miss Pepe! I'm so pleased with her progress and excited I have many more seeds of her! Happy Smoking today Bode, stay cool, 106 heat index here today!

Just a few pics of my little big girl tonight. Hanging out with her buddies and getting closer to ripe, for sure. She's all bud on those branches, little long nuggets all up and down her 47.5 in frame.

Maybe 2 weeks?

I'll get some bud pics and trichome shots this week for me and all of you!

Salute!

Highya Krissi,

Gorgeous looking Lady! Happy Smokin'

Back
Top Bottom