Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

Yeah I was really into building coils for it could have made a killing but I didn’t want to get sued for people not knowing what they are doing and blowing themselves up.
Well. I don't blame you
I wish but I can’t function enough to look after Dante when high.
Oh no. Can you not find a good sativa to keep you alert and focused?
Whatcha got against Mc Dicks? Lol I could go for a double quarter pounder with habanero but someone doesn’t like greasy food and I’m not wasting $30 for him to share at it lmao got him a sub yesterday and he took two bites and done
I know they eat what they want and it's always a bite when you take them out. I eat McDonald's once a month, maybe. I enjoy it when I do. Not so much the next day though.

Pepe and I were visited by a spirit of some kind tonight. Felt it but didn't see it until I was going through the pics. Pretty rad. It was cooler in there than usual which I initially considered to be weird being it is hot as blazes still right now outside. But anyway, I wanted to share it with you all and Pepe of course.

20220722_230250.jpg

Be back tomorrow to chit chat. Have to get up early for daily posts elsewhere on my threads since I missed today that's now yesterday, technically. But better late than never, here's my Skunk lady's daily update

20220722_232335.jpg

20220722_232229.jpg

20220722_232226.jpg

20220722_230358.jpg

20220722_230323.jpg

20220722_230242.jpg

20220722_230223.jpg

20220722_230216.jpg

20220722_230137.jpg

Well. I don't blame you

Oh no. Can you not find a good sativa to keep you alert and focused?

I know they eat what they want and it's always a bite when you take them out. I eat McDonald's once a month, maybe. I enjoy it when I do. Not so much the next day though.

Pepe and I were visited by a spirit of some kind tonight. Felt it but didn't see it until I was going through the pics. Pretty rad. It was cooler in there than usual which I initially considered to be weird being it is hot as blazes still right now outside. But anyway, I wanted to share it with you all and Pepe of course.

20220722_230250.jpg

Be back tomorrow to chit chat. Have to get up early for daily posts elsewhere on my threads since I missed today that's now yesterday, technically. But better late than never, here's my Skunk lady's daily update

20220722_232335.jpg

20220722_232229.jpg

20220722_232226.jpg

20220722_230358.jpg

20220722_230323.jpg

20220722_230242.jpg

20220722_230223.jpg

20220722_230216.jpg

20220722_230137.jpg
Daaaaaamn Krissi she looks good Did you trim off most of the fan leaves? I was thinking about going and grabbing a bunch of apptiziers and letting him go ham on it to see what he likes to eat he’s really picky won’t eat meat unless it’s chicken.

We used to go to mc Donald’s a lot but we can’t afford it anymore especially if I’m going to be the only one working I’m not complaining though I don’t mind cooking :)

Made cookies for him this morning he was so happy also got scolded for eating cookie doh even though the package says it’s good to eat lmao

Sativas give me really bad panic attacks I think it’s because it mimics how I felt when buddy laced some weed with coke and I learned I was allergic to coke didn’t smoke for 16 years after that

Highya Krissi,

Love the Pepe look! Pistils look like they're getting longer. Hopefully they'll fatten up before chop! She looks so good!! Happy Smokin'

Daaaaaamn Krissi she looks good Did you trim off most of the fan leaves?
Nope. Maybe 2 or 3? I think she just looks bigger cause after 7 weeks she is finally plumping lol
I was thinking about going and grabbing a bunch of apptiziers and letting him go ham on it to see what he likes to eat he’s really picky won’t eat meat unless it’s chicken.
same
We used to go to mc Donald’s a lot but we can’t afford it anymore especially if I’m going to be the only one working I’m not complaining though I don’t mind cooking :)
cooking is the best!

Made cookies for him this morning he was so happy also got scolded for eating cookie doh even though the package says it’s good to eat lmao
He wants cupcakes today
Sativas give me really bad panic attacks I think it’s because it mimics how I felt when buddy laced some weed with coke and I learned I was allergic to coke didn’t smoke for 16 years after that
I'm a big Indica junkie but my friends like the sativa energy. But omg that's scary not knowing!! Wow!
Highya Krissi,

Love the Pepe look! Pistils look like they're getting longer. Hopefully they'll fatten up before chop! She looks so good!! Happy Smokin'
Hiiii Bode. I'm sure we are looking a ways out from chop! At this rate I'll be harvesting the darn photoperiods before her! They are getting their flower on now.

I'm nursing a cold guys so just a brief check in. Got a busy week so I need to rest some today. Dropping off some pics before I do though.

She has begun her multi-colored pistil forming, we are moving onto this bulking we all are waiting for soon!

Happy grow day in your grow worlds my friends

20220725_083646.jpg

20220725_083445.jpg

20220725_083426.jpg

20220725_083421.jpg

20220725_083410.jpg

20220725_083357.jpg

20220725_083351.jpg

20220725_083348.jpg

Nope. Maybe 2 or 3? I think she just looks bigger cause after 7 weeks she is finally plumping lol

same

cooking is the best!

He wants cupcakes today

I'm a big Indica junkie but my friends like the sativa energy. But omg that's scary not knowing!! Wow!

Hiiii Bode. I'm sure we are looking a ways out from chop! At this rate I'll be harvesting the darn photoperiods before her! They are getting their flower on now.

I'm nursing a cold guys so just a brief check in. Got a busy week so I need to rest some today. Dropping off some pics before I do though.

She has begun her multi-colored pistil forming, we are moving onto this bulking we all are waiting for soon!

Happy grow day in your grow worlds my friends

20220725_083646.jpg

20220725_083445.jpg

20220725_083426.jpg

20220725_083421.jpg

20220725_083410.jpg

20220725_083357.jpg

20220725_083351.jpg

20220725_083348.jpg
Your obviously not listening.
Forget making sauce and go relax.
Feet up cup of tea and a bong.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

*voice cracking* my little Pepe is growing up so fast *sniffles* I can't wait for you to be cut and get a smoke report..... :laugh: :passitleft:

Lovely as always....get some rest and feel better soon... I always use spicy to help with symptoms of a cold.

Pics are great don't fret. Girls are awesome.
Go relax have a cup of tea and put your feet up.
Your no good if you run yourself down.
Take a couple days old recuperate. :love:
We can wait.
Take care.

Stay safe
I was just finishing up my dailies of the existing girls! Promise going to relax now!
*voice cracking* my little Pepe is growing up so fast *sniffles* I can't wait for you to be cut and get a smoke report..... :laugh: :passitleft:
Too fast. Like a darn baby. Honestly...
I can't wait to give you one and use my cool new strain description and notebook!
Lovely as always....get some rest and feel better soon... I always use spicy to help with symptoms of a cold.
Thanks doll. Will do got some meds ready to go and some bud ground up.

And btw @Bill284, I made the sauces, chicken salad and quiches yesterday after food shopping and vacuuming. Yesterday I needed you to tell me to sit down, have tea and smoke a bong...today works though-better late than never

Sorry for the sick Krissi break!

Happy to be back with my friends! Pepe is getting super shimmery in her middle age!

When you move her branches they don't just feel like long feathers anymore as some weight has packed onto these elongated colas while I've been gone.

She really stands out in multiple ways but I am grateful to have a plant like her that forces me to think, go out of my comfort zone and adapt to her growing needs. It's rare that I need to add in any ties, stakes or do any kind of training so I relish in this time with Pepe.

Have a great grow day, she began weeks 3/4 feed last night. If she doesn't step it up though, she is going to finish right alongside my photos :laughtwo:

Happy growing friends!

20220728_224627.jpg

20220728_224210.jpg

20220728_224156.jpg

20220728_224128.jpg

20220728_224118.jpg

20220728_223009.jpg

20220728_222753.jpg

20220728_222610.jpg

20220728_222558.jpg

20220728_222546.jpg

Highya Krissi,

Great to have you back! Pepe has filled in very nicely. She looks fine! Chi-Chi has fattened up noticeably, Great group of green girls you have there. Glad they didn't suffer along with you. I hope you're still getting enough rest! It's the greatest thing for recuperation. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Great to have you back!
Good to be back!
Pepe has filled in very nicely. She looks fine!
Doing a little more every day this one!
Chi-Chi has fattened up noticeably,
That she has, lots of sites to trim for sure, too!
Great group of green girls you have there. Glad they didn't suffer along with you. I hope you're still getting enough rest! It's the greatest thing for recuperation. Happy Smokin'
Beyond grateful they never suffer with me. They help nurse me back to health! I have been restful, taking my time with things throughout the day, not overdoing it!

Have a great night Bode!!!

Sorry I'm late today with an update friends.

I made an executive decision and the tent is now down to 4 as I moved Chi-Chi into the other tent for spacial purposes.

My 3 photos needed leg room because they are growing a mile a minute and Pepe is getting pretty wide now, we needed to rearrange to ensure everyone was as comfortable and healthy as they can be.

With that said, just a couple shots of Pepe and the tent. Today was a little busy for me!

Happy soon to be Sunday!

20220730_223908.jpg

20220730_223853.jpg

20220730_223800.jpg

20220730_223736.jpg

20220730_223609.jpg

Beautiful tent there mate 👌
Hey there Smokey, hope all is well this Sunday for you! Thank you so much! They are just as much my kids as my own kid. Try to do my best with them always! Have a great day and thanks for loving on my girls!!

Good morning Krissi.

Pepe is quite a "towering" achievement! :thumb:

Good morning Krissi.

Pepe is quite a "towering" achievement! :thumb:
Morning buddy. Out of every member here, no one beats GDB's puns. I mean nobody. You are in a league all your own. A class by yourself. A shelf of trophies solely for you. Always make me laugh :high-five::passitleft:

Hi guys and gals. Pepe is 83 days old today! Holy moly!

She is getting her game on though as we have seen from her nonetheless her tortoise like approach. She stretched for 2 weeks like a photoperiod would. She's something special and absolutely enjoying the extra room in the tent with those sticks hanging out everywhere.

Hope everyone has had a great day and I apologize for being so late to my updates; if I don't catch pics before 930, I'm shot until they wake up...we all know how it goes..summer time grows, keeping that heat down naturally when we can!

Highya Krissi,

Pepe is getting more bulk. Should smell glorious! I see you're keeping late hours! Are you doing okay? Oh, I saw my first pistils today. Used a loupe, but they're there! So they must've been flipped abour 2 weeks ago, about July 19th. Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Pepe is getting more bulk. Should smell glorious!
The tent is so full of aromas, it's like aroma therapy!!!
I see you're keeping late hours! Are you doing okay?
I haven’t been sleeping well. Have a lot on my mind, some same old stuff, too. As we say back in Italy, non ti preocuupare! Sta bene!
Oh, I saw my first pistils today. Used a loupe, but they're there! So they must've been flipped abour 2 weeks ago, about July 19th. Happy Smokin'
Hurray!!! This is exciting! Especially cause it's this one grow and done for you! So happy, I assume they will start smelling magically very soon as well!! Happy Smoking Bode!

Pepe today. Tried to get those bulking Shots Bode was referring to. Slowly but surely, she is getting bigger and bigger!

Nothing to note other than I am counting her as on week 3 of flower now. Ironically enough, equal to what I feel her photo sisters are. I still anticipate Pepe finishing before then. If not, she may be record breaking as this auto popped through the soil way back on May 10th!

Either way, she's happy and I'm happy with her. We are a happy green family.

Have a great evening all!

The tent is so full of aromas, it's like aroma therapy!!!

I haven’t been sleeping well. Have a lot on my mind, some same old stuff, too. As we say back in Italy, non ti preocuupare! Sta bene!

Hurray!!! This is exciting! Especially cause it's this one grow and done for you! So happy, I assume they will start smelling magically very soon as well!! Happy Smoking Bode!

Pepe today. Tried to get those bulking Shots Bode was referring to. Slowly but surely, she is getting bigger and bigger!

Nothing to note other than I am counting her as on week 3 of flower now. Ironically enough, equal to what I feel her photo sisters are. I still anticipate Pepe finishing before then. If not, she may be record breaking as this auto popped through the soil way back on May 10th!

Either way, she's happy and I'm happy with her. We are a happy green family.

Have a great evening all!

Good morning Krissi. :cool:
Those colas are incredible, that's a great strain.
The garden is absolutely spectacular, truly. :yahoo:
Can't wait to see them finish up.
Hope your having a good day. :ciao:

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom