Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

Good morning Krissi. :cool:
Those colas are incredible, that's a great strain.
Hi friend!!! Good morning. Hope you are having a great day so far! She is absolutely eccentric. Not at all looking like spec pics and not at all following spec times but for what she has developed into, I will take all of those idiosyncrasies!
The garden is absolutely spectacular, truly. :yahoo:
Can't wait to see them finish up.
Hope your having a good day. :ciao:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:
Thank you so so much, I put a lot of love and myself and time into these girls. It's just really nice to know others see it and you can tell by the health of the ladies. Means very much.

Hi friend!!! Good morning. Hope you are having a great day so far! She is absolutely eccentric. Not at all looking like spec pics and not at all following spec times but for what she has developed into, I will take all of those idiosyncrasies!

Thank you so so much, I put a lot of love and myself and time into these girls.
It shows in everything you do. :love:
It's just really nice to know others see it and you can tell by the health of the ladies. Means very much.
We all see it, your garden shines, just like you.;)
Take care Krissi.

Stay safe

It shows in everything you do. :love:

We all see it, your garden shines, just like you.;)
Take care Krissi.

Stay safe
Man, you know, I have been emotional and that brought a slight tear to my eye, Bill. I found a lot of calmness here, a lot of quiet in my head when I joined this forum. People like you and the heart I see from all of you every day just put things back into perspective for me. Most times I feel i missed the train and should be somewhere closer to some of you but I'm just happy to have become a part of your lives and I have learned so much from the grows here, I can't thank you and the rest enough for getting me here-to a point that I can be confident doing what I do :thanks: :love: :peace::meditate:

My friend Pepe is a bulker!

She stands out amongst the crowds

She's beautiful by herself

Her favorite time though is with her friends

Day 88 for our lady belle. No issues to note, just like looking around

Salute mi amici!

Highya Krissi,

Looking good as always! Pepe has filled in the empty spaces in the colas! No issues is a good thing! Looking forward to see how fat those colas will get! Only time will tell! I hope you're well! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Looking good as always! Pepe has filled in the empty spaces in the colas! No issues is a good thing! Looking forward to see how fat those colas will get! Only time will tell! I hope you're well! Happy Smokin'
I am so curious how big she will get. I have no idea what she will do at this point! Your guess is as good as mine so what's your guess my friend??!!

Coming in quick tonight and I appreciate that every understands that it happens sometimes! Little is still roaming have to get him in bed soon and once TK puts him to sleep I'll catch up with Chi-Chi and he and I will then finally eat our salads!

Be back tomorrow night, errands and stuff during the day for me!

Pepe is looking so nice! Take time for you today! Breathe, relax when you can! ttyl. Happy Smokin'

The tent is so full of aromas, it's like aroma therapy!!!

I haven’t been sleeping well. Have a lot on my mind, some same old stuff, too. As we say back in Italy, non ti preocuupare! Sta bene!

Hurray!!! This is exciting! Especially cause it's this one grow and done for you! So happy, I assume they will start smelling magically very soon as well!! Happy Smoking Bode!

Pepe today. Tried to get those bulking Shots Bode was referring to. Slowly but surely, she is getting bigger and bigger!

Nothing to note other than I am counting her as on week 3 of flower now. Ironically enough, equal to what I feel her photo sisters are. I still anticipate Pepe finishing before then. If not, she may be record breaking as this auto popped through the soil way back on May 10th!

Either way, she's happy and I'm happy with her. We are a happy green family.

Have a great evening all!

Those are some awesome colas Krissi. Wow!

Pepe is looking so nice! Take time for you today! Breathe, relax when you can! ttyl. Happy Smokin'
I did last night, that's why no updates from me yesterday. I managed to get some shots of Chiich for the droughting thread during the morning and mid day when I checked on her sleeping but other than that, I needed a reprieve. Supposed to have been at PT right now but TK is tired and napping, he had been out in the 100 degree heat all week doing his electrical thing; luckily appointments carry over so I didn't lose one! Thankful for the day in the house though, for sure
Those are some awesome colas Krissi. Wow!
You know Cap, I've seen it, on my Gorilla Glue X Super Lemon Haze, Gigi. But she was a photoperiod and a 59 inch one at that.

To have an auto and not an XL or XXL auto, become 47.5 inches and produce these lances is just something special and unique. I'm lucky to have had this seed

I am so curious how big she will get. I have no idea what she will do at this point! Your guess is as good as mine so what's your guess my friend??!!

Coming in quick tonight and I appreciate that every understands that it happens sometimes! Little is still roaming have to get him in bed soon and once TK puts him to sleep I'll catch up with Chi-Chi and he and I will then finally eat our salads!

Be back tomorrow night, errands and stuff during the day for me!

I wish I found this journal earlier! You're growing MONSTERS, and I didn't even know, where have I been??? O_O HOLY MOLY Krissi!!

I wish I found this journal earlier! You're growing MONSTERS, and I didn't even know, where have I been??? O_O HOLY MOLY Krissi!!
Hey Big D, what's up brother?
I feel like I've always got one plant who is kinda bizarre, this journal, it's an eccentric and very large auto-I'm totally cool with that!

Well no rush cause she has been taking her damn old time, you got here right when she started doing her bulking so it's primo time to be here!

She's nearly 90 days at this point from seed so you didn't miss much but happy to have ya for sure!

Hell, we will all still probably be here 90 days from now when I finally harvest her :rofl:

High ladies :ciao: And wutz up miss thickumz aka Pepe 😂 I knew by her starting look she was gonna fill that whole stem..... And I'm holding you to showing off a nug sword after harvest lol.

As always krissi they look fantastic... I'm glad you and they are doing well....and how are you liking having the extra space? Gonna do more cannabis or give a few fruit and veggies a controlled grow space:hmmmm:

High ladies :ciao: And wutz up miss thickumz aka Pepe 😂 I knew by her starting look she was gonna fill that whole stem..... And I'm holding you to showing off a nug sword after harvest lol.

Hi friend. You know we going to Medieval Times with these once their chopped down my friend!
As always krissi they look fantastic... I'm glad you and they are doing well.
appreciate you bud
...and how are you liking having the extra space?
well not making use of the more space in the tent yet as i just have Chi Chi in there now buuuut new light is coming to go in the new tent and ill be starting a side by side drought/no drought grow of 2 photos +an extra photo. As soon as I get the light in, I'm dropping seeds, yaay!
Gonna do more cannabis or give a few fruit and veggies a controlled grow space:hmmmm:
See above but I wanted to just laugh here...so picture me laughing. I love my veggies but it's grow time...maybe in the winter I'll add in something to the tent.

Hey Big D, what's up brother?
I feel like I've always got one plant who is kinda bizarre, this journal, it's an eccentric and very large auto-I'm totally cool with that!

Well no rush cause she has been taking her damn old time, you got here right when she started doing her bulking so it's primo time to be here!

She's nearly 90 days at this point from seed so you didn't miss much but happy to have ya for sure!

Hell, we will all still probably be here 90 days from now when I finally harvest her :rofl:
Bet those will be some gnarly-sized buds by then. I can't believe how tall she's gotten.
And just starting to fatten you say?? HOLY HECK these really are gonna be the biggest colas, I've personally ever seen haha!

As always krissi they look fantastic... I'm glad you and they are doing well....and how are you liking having the extra space? Gonna do more cannabis or give a few fruit and veggies a controlled grow space:hmmmm:
Nug sword! Bwahahahaha lmfao.

That would be an awesome contest for @420!

Like an online Renaissance spectacular!

Biggest cola sword!

Masquerade nug pictures!

Bet those will be some gnarly-sized buds by then. I can't believe how tall she's gotten.
Me either, completely surprised me man!
And just starting to fatten you say?? HOLY HECK these really are gonna be the biggest colas, I've personally ever seen haha!
For real, she's been lanky forever and shooted for 2 weeks like a photoperiod would. Just ridiculous cause I haven't seen an auto do this ever, I'm sure they do though!
Nug sword! Bwahahahaha lmfao.

That would be an awesome contest for @420!

Like an online Renaissance spectacular!

Biggest cola sword!

Masquerade nug pictures!
O M G. YAAASS! WE NEED AT LEAST AN EMOJI!

That is too funny, I'm a competitor by nature, I'm flipping armed and ready Papa!

@Krissi Carbone
Screenshot_20220806-132813_Samsung capture.jpg

Back
Top Bottom