Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

For all of you that know me, you know that my journal introductions are usually much more involved but being that I've had my share of life hiccups, seemingly back to back, over the last month and a half, I'm running behind and want to try to catch up. With that said, let's get the ball rolling...

This seed is from a non sponsored bank but a bank in which I have had much luck with, i49. I have not ran this particular strain prior.

I have yet to not germinate and procure a plant from any seed drop. This time with this girl, I went old school ferile cannabis and dropped a non-soaked, non-germinated seed in a small starter vegetable pot covered with hole punctured saran wrap (also not my norm) with a 1/4 to 3/4 ratio of Jiffy organic seed starter mix and FFOF.

I let it ride under a 60W Blue Spectrum bulb in my 3x3 Vivosun tent outfitted with an @Maxsisun MG3000 300W light and 4 in inline Vivosun duct system.

There is a humidifier outside the tent which is primarily used for my flowering tent.

She will be fed with @Prescription Blend nutrients which we all know I absolutely love

She surfaced 36 hours later, I was shocked at how strong this seed was.

She is currently sitting under the MG3000 set to about 20% with a PPFD of 155.

This tent will be used solely for vegetative needs and seedling starting.

It houses a new humidifier and a small non rotating fan, it is stable at 77 degrees and between 65 and 70 RH.

She will be up-potted to her final home in a 3 gl self feed water reserve pot in about two weeks using FFOF with amendments of earthworm castings, epsom salt and bat guano. Her birthday was 5-10.

I'll be back over the next few days as I still have to catch up on an ongoing journal i have that has had its own share of hiccups thst I've had to work through.

I've been gone for a little bit but I'm coming back stronger than before and so much more well versed to the oddities of cannabis growing and our needs to be vigilant in planning and working through these growing events.

I will also be popping up with my second new journal over the next day as well where I have 3 new strains with 3 brand new seeds for us all to uncover....these little ladies also sprouted but just this morning and are sitting under the blue spectrum until tomorrow.

Salute, apologies for my absence in all my journals. Miss all of my 420 friends incredibly.

Screenshot_20220514-110937_Google.jpg

20220511_122216.jpg

20220514_111225.jpg

20220514_113823.jpg

20220514_114051.jpg

20220514_114034.jpg

20220514_113928.jpg

20220514_114145.jpg

20220514_113103.jpg

20220514_114044.jpg

Wooooohooooo she's back and hopefully with a vengeance lol....glad to see ya krissi and nice introduction. Hope things have leveled out for you.
Much love brother :love:. Saw you on my PM I will catch up with ya on the life stuff...happy to see your name pop up. Got so much catching up to do but excuse my French, fuck yes I'm back with avengence :headbanger:

Glad to see you back, missed you! Hope everything is working out for you. Looks like your babies have a nice healthy start!
Hey there Phyto, nice to hear from you! Thanks so much, been a tumultuous journey last few weeks but we persevere, right? Hope all is well with you, I know you had some girls going-how are they? I'm so happy to be starting up again myself

I know you had some girls going-how are they? I'm so happy to be starting up again myself
Finished off that grow, with about 20 ounces from 4 plants. Had a setback and needed to delay the new grow due to the house being tented for termite fumigation! Just started a new journal, "Phyto's Phun". I'll be following along on your grow (BTW I love Skunk weed, reminds me of my old Humboldt Daze!)

:ciao: :popcorn: :high-five:
Stoked to see you back AND starting a new journals right out the gate! Yeah...I'd say she's back amigos!

Beautiful little baby Skunk too! 36 hrs from seed drop to breach?! :thedoubletake: That is amazing indeed. Love seeing that. To another phenomenal PB grow. In my next round indoors, I'm planning on running PB for the nutes. So get ready to hold my hand girlie. :laugh:

Finished off that grow, with about 20 ounces from 4 plants. Had a setback and needed to delay the new grow due to the house being tented for termite fumigation! Just started a new journal, "Phyto's Phun". I'll be following along on your grow (BTW I love Skunk weed, reminds me of my old Humboldt Daze!)
Termites! Oh no! I think the delay is worse than the infestation :rofl: heck, the delay for me getting going was rough!! I have to jump on your new grow and follow this one through, I'm excited for you! Missing out on so many good journals since I've been on hiatus...Skunk was a good choice this round cause Big Bull has a Skunk Lineage and I wanted to run autos off my photos. Cooking I have Gelato auto also, to round out the Gelato-K. Wait wait Krissi shut up. Did Phyto just say he used to be in Humboldt?! Did you witness any murders :rofl: and btw...I am digging the wittiness of your new journal title!
:ciao: :popcorn: :high-five:
Stoked to see you back AND starting a new journals right out the gate! Yeah...I'd say she's back amigos!

I wouldn't have come back any other way. Sorry for the earlier tease!
Beautiful little baby Skunk too! 36 hrs from seed drop to breach?! :thedoubletake: That is amazing indeed. Love seeing that. To another phenomenal PB grow. In my next round indoors, I'm planning on running PB for the nutes. So get ready to hold my hand girlie. :laugh:
I am right here for you my good friend!! No worries!!! You are gonna love love love it!
Bring it Girl! Glad you're back! :love: :green_heart: :love:
Happy to be hear frolicking with you like minded souls Stone!

Pepe is now chilling with 3 sisters from another journal while they wait for room in the flower tent. This is Day 5 for her above ground with some little seconds coming in

20220515_083805.jpg

16526196198762433990116285551956.jpg

16526196458973917118054962766992.jpg

20220515_083911.jpg

I went to Humboldt State University, lived up there for about 5 1/2 years in the late 70’s and early 80’s. No murders, it was actually pretty chill up there. As far as growing went, the “popo” didn’t pay much attention to anything smaller than an acre! I grew in a home made greenhouse in the back yard, I had a University cop next door, and a county sheriff across the street, I never worried about the sheriff, his plants were growing above a 6 foot fence!!! I remember going into the Arcata police dept. to pay a $2 parking ticket, there was a 18 inch marijuana plant growing in the planter box outside the front door! Most beautiful country you’ll ever find. If there was work I’d still be up there. I visit regularly. I still visit college friends up there.

I went to Humboldt State University, lived up there for about 5 1/2 years in the late 70’s and early 80’s. No murders, it was actually pretty chill up there. As far as growing went, the “popo” didn’t pay much attention to anything smaller than an acre! I grew in a home made greenhouse in the back yard, I had a University cop next door, and a county sheriff across the street, I never worried about the sheriff, his plants were growing above a 6 foot fence!!! I remember going into the Arcata police dept. to pay a $2 parking ticket, there was a 18 inch marijuana plant growing in the planter box outside the front door! Most beautiful country you’ll ever find. If there was work I’d still be up there. I visit regularly. I still visit college friends up there.
I'd love to take a trip out there. Definitely wish I had a story to tell from a life there like you do. I just asked about the murders and funny you mention the po-po cause I was watching a series on Netflix about Humboldt County and the ring of trafficking and murders around the weed industry years ago. Now that I hear this pleasant side I'm very apt to go visit

I'd love to take a trip out there. Definitely wish I had a story to tell from a life there like you do. I just asked about the murders and funny you mention the po-po cause I was watching a series on Netflix about Humboldt County and the ring of trafficking and murders around the weed industry years ago. Now that I hear this pleasant side I'm very apt to go visit
That was well after I left, and it was mostly between cartel types. They’re gone now, as soon as it was legalized the prices plummeted and the street market tanked. The small scale guys are back in it again. Right now in CA. there’s almost no market for smoking weed, it’s all vapes rosins, and edibles now.
It’s truly a beautiful place, rugged coastline, huge redwood trees, ferns everywhere, basically a temperate rain forest.

That was well after I left, and it was mostly between cartel types. They’re gone now, as soon as it was legalized the prices plummeted and the street market tanked. The small scale guys are back in it again. Right now in CA. there’s almost no market for smoking weed, it’s all vapes rosins, and edibles now.
It’s truly a beautiful place, rugged coastline, huge redwood trees, ferns everywhere, basically a temperate rain forest.
There’s black market clubs everywhere here. The market didn crash at all lol. It’s just different. Instead of competing at your door. People are just opening up shops and doing their thing. Kinda annoying. Because they are making bank. But they’re the only places with good fresh flower. Fat sacks. And don’t expect a tip lol.

Back
Top Bottom