Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

Hiiiiiya there Boo! Sorry for the multiple tags today! Hope all is well! :love:
:ciao: I'm doing a chunky Skunk Photo for clones/SOG - be interesing to see how their growth compares
Just waiting to break ground any time now
I'll be relieved to get it to the stage you're at
Ooh yes, and let's also compare my Big Bull when she's ready, her Early Pearl Parent has Skunk #1 as the dominant lineage. Awesome that we will be around the same time again, how do we work that out without speaking? :passitleft:

That was well after I left, and it was mostly between cartel types. They’re gone now, as soon as it was legalized the prices plummeted and the street market tanked. The small scale guys are back in it again. Right now in CA. there’s almost no market for smoking weed, it’s all vapes rosins, and edibles now.
It’s truly a beautiful place, rugged coastline, huge redwood trees, ferns everywhere, basically a temperate rain forest.
Idk how I missed these earlier.. I'm sorry guys! I think I need to move there just hideaway somewhere...I can't get into vaping.. just isn't the same!!
There’s black market clubs everywhere here. The market didn crash at all lol. It’s just different. Instead of competing at your door. People are just opening up shops and doing their thing. Kinda annoying. Because they are making bank. But they’re the only places with good fresh flower. Fat sacks. And don’t expect a tip lol.
Thus is true. Oh I hear tipping is not a norm everywhere we tip hard in NJ I would think CA would follow suit as its expensive af to live there also

Highya Krissi,

You are a busy girl! Is this normal for you? I had some skunk weed when I first moved here. Loved it! But, you'll want a charcoal filter on your tent exhaust. Most strong smell ever! It's always fun finding out for yourself! Happy Smokin'

You know i love TRYING to keep up with you grows. Im in.
I love watching you try buddy!
Highya Krissi,

You are a busy girl! Is this normal for you?
Is that a compliment or a dis? Lol it's normal, I have a lot of energy to burn off and mind to keep busy of normal thoughts
I had some skunk weed when I first moved here. Loved it! But, you'll want a charcoal filter on your tent exhaust. Most strong smell ever! It's always fun finding out for yourself! Happy Smokin'
Im ready for it! Both her and my Big Bull are Skunk heritage so it's gonna be stinky stanky! Balancing it out with the Gummi Bear, GSC and Sorbet smells from the other girls :rofl:
I'm in again I only got second row seats this time
I knew it. I lost one along the way...he moved to the second row. Next grow he will be on the lawn section not even paying attention 4 doobies deep

Moving Day! To the FC4800 sun!

20220517_064123.jpg

20220517_064055.jpg

20220517_064037.jpg

We're enjoying black poison skunk now. Yep it had a stank, and it has the most delicate toke to it. Very amazing to my senses.
Ooo my, Black Poison Skunk. Now that sounds banger. I'm going to look up the genetics rather than make you write it all! I'm definitely more of a dank smell over fruit smell/taste in my buds...I mean I like em but I really like that dank or kerosene or Skunk smell in my buds
I’m on this one !!!!!
Yaaay!!! Welcome again Jacky!

Ooo my, Black Poison Skunk. Now that sounds banger. I'm going to look up the genetics rather than make you write it all! I'm definitely more of a dank smell over fruit smell/taste in my buds...I mean I like em but I really like that dank or kerosene or Skunk smell in my buds

Yaaay!!! Welcome again Jacky!
There's a couple of origins for it. Mine was from Kingdom of Seeds. If there were an elegant toke, this is one! The flavor is delicate and wonderous!

There's a couple of origins for it. Mine was from Kingdom of Seeds. If there were an elegant toke, this is one! The flavor is delicate and wonderous!
STONE! I am posting this for all to see! Maybe one of these grows you'll see one in my tent...yummy! I can see how incredible it must be on the palette

Screenshot_20220517-074554_Chrome.jpg

That's the one! And what a stink! It was beyond anything I've grow to date. I mean put your nose in and wretch kind of stank! And the most delicate of smokes I have.
Thank you for telling me about this. I'm so intrigued with your review, a must have in my bucket list of seeds

It's one that Ms O picks every day as well. I don't grow many twice. This one I will.
Oh man if Ms. O picks it out of your amazing lineup every day, too, you two are going to have me ordering some by the end of the day

Thus is true. Oh I hear tipping is not a norm everywhere we tip hard in NJ I would think CA would follow suit as its expensive af to live there also

Yeah. Tipping is expected at the legal spots. But tax alone is killer. So I just try to increase my harvest rate. Pheno hunt like no other. And if I buy. Buy on the street or worst case. I go to gray/black market dispo. Because the tax is to much. Legal weed has been around since 2019. And I’m pretty much just over it now. Kinda crashed the availability of good bud. And now this average weed is everywhere. It can be og. Purp. Cookies. Tahoe. Skunk. Sour. And it all looks and smells the same.
Everything is over 30% now. Like regular kush just disappeared. I have hard time believing labs they claim tested it. When it’s nothing the same when I was in 05-10 to 2019 even. Nothing ever smelled the same. Not even close.

I just thought legal ment like. Rules were lifted. Not a stab at the culture. Or selling shitty weed everywhere. This prop went wild in all kinds of wrong direction.

Yeah. Tipping is expected at the legal spots. But tax alone is killer. So I just try to increase my harvest rate. Pheno hunt like no other. And if I buy. Buy on the street or worst case. I go to gray/black market dispo. Because the tax is to much. Legal weed has been around since 2019. And I’m pretty much just over it now. Kinda crashed the availability of good bud. And now this average weed is everywhere. It can be og. Purp. Cookies. Tahoe. Skunk. Sour. And it all looks and smells the same.
Everything is over 30% now. Like regular kush just disappeared. I have hard time believing labs they claim tested it. When it’s nothing the same when I was in 05-10 to 2019 even. Nothing ever smelled the same. Not even close.

I just thought legal ment like. Rules were lifted. Not a stab at the culture. Or selling shitty weed everywhere. This prop went wild in all kinds of wrong direction.
And this is why we grow our own.....all of that and then some

Back
Top Bottom