Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

It was kind of messy and I couldn't go into the grows like that!

I do not but that does seem much easier than my approach, thanks so much @Growings !

Isn't that so much fun?! I love being behind or right with other grows. I have to go over to yours and check her out!

I started outdoors with my veggies with these pots and thought what a win-win if I could use these on the plants!

Yes! @Rexer Pointed that out to me a while back!! We are on the right path if he loves them!

Pepe was moved to her final home this morning! Looking fabulous after starting her @Prescription Blend seedling feed!

You can really tell her fabulous color when she is out of the tent!

She is sitting on a 5gl pot toward the back side of the tent while the others finish up in their small pots, I was able to attain a PPFD of about 315 in that spot which I feel is a good starting point for her.

Here's to a good Monday friends!

20220523_095828.jpg

20220523_101127.jpg

20220523_101135.jpg

20220523_101141.jpg

20220523_101145.jpg

20220523_101936.jpg

20220523_101941.jpg

20220523_101944.jpg
Looking good as always. They have some great color to them.

Looking good as always. They have some great color to them.
Hey my friend. Sorry I missed this. Been running around as always...thank you so much.

Happy with Pepe today. Doing well in her new pot. PPFD increased to 400 today as her sisters from another Mister got up-potted and are preparing for veg as well. That being said tent was shifted around some and also cleaned, of course.

Mixed up some weeks 1/2 @Prescription Blend for her and those 3 moving forward into the rest of this week.

Have a great Wednesday!

20220525_104233.jpg

20220525_104317.jpg

Quick check in with Little Pepe.

Nothing interesting to note today so I apologize just a couple pics of her and her newest leaves coming up and out!

I mixed up a gallon of water + 5ml of Core B(Nitrogen mix) of @Prescription Blend for her today. She is a little lighter in color than the rest of my girls and next time she is a little dry, she will be getting a little shot of that; hopefully that will get her in line, coloring wise, with the other 5 of mine. Remember, 5/6 girls are now on weeks 1/2 veggie feed, including Pepe.

Have a great Thursday :green_heart:

20220526_151929.jpg

20220526_151923.jpg

20220526_151947.jpg

Little Pepe isn't getting very tall right now but she looks OK for my taste. Like I said, a little on the lighter shade of green than I would prefer. A little on the shorter side than I would prefer but she is a squat indica so I expect her to be shorter and more stout than past auto grows.

Continuing to monitor her. Nothing crazy is jumping out at me, she's praying and swaying in the fan breeze so I'll just let her go until next watering where I mentioned I would give her a little N bump. Yes, I see the slight discoloration on her bottom most 1 leaf, presumably, I hit it with some feed when she got watered cause she was planted a little closer to the base of the soil than normal cause I had a kid at my hip and in my FFOF bag with a shovel

Have a great Memorial Day weekend for the staters and a wonderful late spring weekend for those out of 'Murica' lol

20220527_091255.jpg

20220527_091300.jpg

20220527_091308.jpg

That's some nice color right there! :thumb:
See and it is her coloring that I am not 100% ok with! She seems slightly off from the rest of my girls!

I can trade you a couple of mine if you want. :laughtwo:
On second thought she looks just fine :laugh:

Man Azi I'm just picky AF at this time. I feel like sometimes I just see shadows and I think it's something...Prolly nothing but I'm ready with the N if necessary :nerd-with-glasses:

New growth often comes in with that nice light green, full of health color, especially in new plants, at least for me. It greens up nicely after it grows some. I always love the look on those nice new shoots. So much promise, so young and healthy.

New growth often comes in with that nice light green, full of health color, especially in new plants, at least for me. It greens up nicely after it grows some. I always love the look on those nice new shoots. So much promise, so young and healthy.
Thank you, yes she is vibrant I'll give you that, I think I'm over thinking her lack of vertical growth and trying to find all things wrong with her lol anal maybe proactive maybe just losing it quite possibly....

So losing it or not, here is my little Pepe and some of her friends. She has gained a little height overnight and she is seemingly very healthy. Wish I hadn't got that one leaf with the feed on the very bottom but not a big deal, I just see it everytime I look at her and think, ugh, you could have avoided that!

PPFD was risen to about 455 for her. The @Mars Hydro FC4800 is set to almost 100% but I have their canopies at a nice distance from it. No stretching, no bleaching, no curling, no signs of distress. Happy girls means happy curls on my head.

And to all of you, happy weekend and much grow love as always from my girls and I!

20220528_110522.jpg

20220528_110509.jpg

20220528_110344.jpg

20220528_110339.jpg

20220528_110334.jpg

I agree that's such a nice color green....or should I say greens ..each is a bit different but they all look great. Hope your having a great weekend growmie.

I agree that's such a nice color green....or should I say greens ..each is a bit different but they all look great. Hope your having a great weekend growmie.
Awww thanks so much my growmie. What you have going on this weekend? Any plans for the holiday? Be safe in whatever you do, smoke a bunch of weed for me!

Awww thanks so much my growmie. What you have going on this weekend? Any plans for the holiday? Be safe in whatever you do, smoke a bunch of weed for me!
Hahaha smoking a bunch of weed is something I do all day.... But I stopped on the way home to get clear umbrellas to take the kiddo and my chick for a rainy walk through a nature park.....should be peaceful.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Any plans for you and yours?

Hahaha smoking a bunch of weed is something I do all day.... But I stopped on the way home to get clear umbrellas to take the kiddo and my chick for a rainy walk through a nature park.....should be peaceful.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Any plans for you and yours?
Oh geez look at you, the sweetest!!! Rain for you? That stinks but I guess they're calling for thunderstorms this afternoon here, also. We were invited to go up by exit 163 on the parkway for his cousins BBQ but we don't get down time at the house really and not for nothing but BENNY traffic on Memorial Day weekend and we are way down at exit 80...just staying home and smoking weed. Got a bowl I'm hitting on for ya now, TK let me sleep in today...Definitely need to get you some mugwort and cleanse your house, since I did, I have had a new, helpful and friendly TK at home...just saying...sounds crazy I know but we are a little crazy anyway....peace out my growmie-enjoy that lovely walk :love:

My little Pepe was not included in updates yesterday, not for any lack of love!

My littlest auto besides my baby seedling is really popping in color but lacking in vertical growth. Her internodal spacing is super tight!
Buuut, she seems happy and I'm not making a huge deal out of it.

She is the smallest of my bunch as seen here. Her fellow auto is up front with the yellow tag on the right-clearly you can see the differences AND Pepe is about a week older

20220530_075003.jpg

Anyone who knows me and how I grow here, knows that I could give two shits how big a plant is so long as it is healthy. I've got mad love for them all.

So here's a few shots of her, finally got watered down this morning with a good ol big girl watering, her 1st since transplant.

Happy Day to all!

20220530_075235.jpg

20220530_075225.jpg

20220530_075210.jpg

My little stinky.

Her coloring is so vibrant yet still to me seems off, maybe it's just her strain? Idk but on the bright side, she's a purdy gal.

Making those vertical moves slowly but surely and absolutely showing her Sativa genes over the Indica heavy hybrid mix.

Pleased with her as she is definitely starting to come into her own in veg now at DAY 22 above ground

ENJOY YOUR GROWS TODAY :cheer:

20220531_143152.jpg

20220531_143205.jpg

20220531_103129.jpg

Sooner than later this little Skunk auto is going to hit the sides of her pot!

She's really enjoying her life despite her small stature. Little by little, she is creeping up on L & W.

Coloring is really nice now, for me lol

In fact, she barely showed me a pH issue when I had a little teeny one pop up a few days ago. Not that it really affected the others, but just one cm of a spot if you want to call it that, I found on this one and believe me, I looked. And I looked. And I looked. And looked again, just to be sure....you can see it vaguely in the 2nd pic on her bottom leaf.

Oh yea and with all that looking I found a little sugar coming in in those new little leaves!

Happy Wednesday, I think it's Wednesday at least.

20220601_095409.jpg

20220601_095414.jpg

20220601_095425.jpg

Back
Top Bottom