Pepe Le Pew: An Autoflower Skunk Mini Project

Highya Krissi,

Love your garden area! Not so much that you can't keep up with maintainence. Beautiful tomatoes, peppers, marigolds, and what is that cluster - catnip? Love your approach to gardening in general! Weeding gives me time to think. So I don't mind.

Talking about a cannabis journal, are you smokin' faster than growing, or growing faster than smokin'? Trying to get cannabis talk in so the mods won't red flag. HaHa! Happy Smokin'

Highya Krissi,

Love your garden area! Not so much that you can't keep up with maintainence. Beautiful tomatoes, peppers, marigolds, and what is that cluster - catnip? Love your approach to gardening in general! Weeding gives me time to think. So I don't mind.
Haha not catnip, Italian oregano, there's tomatoes, peppers, zucchini, cucumbers, peas, beans, lavender and a strawberry.
Talking about a cannabis journal, are you smokin' faster than growing, or growing faster than smokin'? Trying to get cannabis talk in so the mods won't red flag. HaHa! Happy Smokin'
Lol thank you for that, it's been a while since they've come by, I'd like to keep it that way. I just think gardening is gardening. They tie hand in hand!

I don't smoke enough for the amount of garden I have. The proportion is way off in the wrong direction :rofl:

There's two ways to cure that, Chickie! One is to cut down on growing, but I don't recommend that; because you're so good at it. The other cure is to smoke more. I can't advise that for you because it might be the wrong thing. You're decision to make. For me, I only grow my limit outdoors during summer (spring, and fall, too), so I make sure I have enough until next harvest. Way off topic ... anyways, Happy Smokin'

There's two ways to cure that, Chickie! One is to cut down on growing, but I don't recommend that; because you're so good at it. The other cure is to smoke more. I can't advise that for you because it might be the wrong thing. You're decision to make. For me, I only grow my limit outdoors during summer (spring, and fall, too), so I make sure I have enough until next harvest. Way off topic ... anyways, Happy Smokin'
Here's to more smoking. I can handle that no problemo signor!

It's a beautiful day to be outdoors. I'll always have more than enough, so long as the green gods allow it

Passing this to you and everyone else, a little of the lighter colored buds of Onyx, still with all her berry tasting goodness :passitleft:

20220604_165307.jpg

20220604_165029.jpg

Who doesn't like 420 girls?!? Anyways, Happy Smokin'

Hey Krissi,

Great looking garden you've got going on! :bravo:

Noticed your hammock sneaking into the shot. Think about replacing the rope around the tree with straps, 1" at least. Much more tree friendly. Those ropes can cut into the bark and eventually girdle the tree.

Hey Krissi,

Great looking garden you've got going on! :bravo:

Noticed your hammock sneaking into the shot. Think about replacing the rope around the tree with straps, 1" at least. Much more tree friendly. Those ropes can cut into the bark and eventually girdle the tree.
Hey buddy, thanks so much! That hammock is shot but I'll def tell TK1 to find a more earth friendly option for our tree :green_heart: appreciate the insight, we don't hammock much lol

Pepe is darling today! Check back in later!

20220605_090045.jpg

20220605_090029.jpg

My little girl is on turbo drive right now. Growing like the beautiful weed she is!

She is skipping feed tomorrow but will get hers on Wednesday. She is still drinking less than the other girls but is absolutely picking up major speed.

Can't wait to see her begin to flower and she may not need me to shape her if she keeps up with the way she is growing. It's like she's growing the way she is to benefit her as a whole. It's almost like she knows how to grow better than me....heck, maybe she does...

Check in tomorrow, sorry for the late updates today although I'm sure you guys get sick of em anyway!

She's in the middle row on the R in the group pics, same spot as per usual...

Salute!

20220606_181709.jpg

20220606_181445.jpg

20220606_181704.jpg

20220606_181643.jpg

She looks more sativa than the rest of the girls
Yes she does and ironically she isn't sativa heavy, she's indica heavy but hey, Gigi was an indica and that gorgeous broad looked all sativa so....either way, I'm happy, she's doing her thing so I can't complain

She is and looks amazing. Oh gigi she was freaking gorgeous lets hope she looks like her.
Highly doubtful just cause we got a photo and an auto but hey, you never know!

P.S.
Let you in on a secret, I'm re-running her and my original Amnesia (Ammy Jr's mom's seed) next...haven't decided with what else, though...that'll be another surprise

So I realized that I never did a strain description for little Pepe!

Needless to say, it's past the time for specs but let's just fan em out anyway:

STRAIN:
AUTOFLOWER SKUNK

HYBRID 60% Indica 30% Sativa 10% Kazachstan Ruderalis

YIELD INDOORS:
14-18 oz/meter squared

THC: 14%
CBD: .2%

HEIGHT:
35-46 inches

FLOWERING TIME:
6-8 weeks

MEDICINAL USES:
Anxiety, Depression, Migraines, Arthritis, Nausea, Stress

EFFECTS:
Very relaxed, talkative, calm,

FLAVORS/SCENTS:
Heavy Skunk and Earth, caramel, and floral citrus

GROW PREFERENCES:
Temperate and/or Meditteranean climates

LINEAGE AND OTHER NOTES:
-Of human origin, bred back in the 70's.
-Known for its superb stability and consistency
-Easy to grow but can get branchy
-Produce thick dense colas after starting off slow
-Potent and Stinky
-A quality over quantity grow

Pepe really has a look I like too! Funny mostly indica. One I'm running is the same, skywalker kush, she looks like that and allegedly 100% indica.
I almost ordered a Skywalker mix the other day, not one I've seen here yet, when i see it again before i buy, I'll let you know and tell me what you think of the strain. I want something different like eclectic but still tied down to some old ancestry

It happens with these hybrids though, my GGSLH was 70% Indica and you would never have known except for the denseness of her nugs. I'm hoping that Skunk baby follows suit!

I almost ordered a Skywalker mix the other day, not one I've seen here yet, when i see it again before i buy, I'll let you know and tell me what you think of the strain. I want something different like eclectic but still tied down to some old ancestry

It happens with these hybrids though, my GGSLH was 70% Indica and you would never have known except for the denseness of her nugs. I'm hoping that Skunk baby follows suit!
She's stunning to me to look at. Has some 11 fingered leaves even and is clumping up to form buds like I've not seen before! I like different! We'll see how she tokes.

She's stunning to me to look at. Has some 11 fingered leaves even and is clumping up to form buds like I've not seen before! I like different! We'll see how she tokes.
Wow! I really to catch up over on your grow Stone. I'll be there later today!!

I'm just starting to take pics regularly so stay tuned. It's just day 11 of flower.
Awesome, I'm looking forward to being a part of the rest of the flowering process!! :cheer:

DAY 28 ABOVE GROUND

Oh Pepe, how much you are taking off!

Started off slow but always healthy with our Skunk auto.

I expect to see the pre flowers any day now.

Not one mark on her, the other 4 in her tent all have had a little mark here or there that has come up, but not this one.

I'm wishing I used the @DYNOMYCO in all of these pots and not just on my littlest, Big Jack Widow. I feel like she and the others would be even healthier and more developed had I implemented it this round.

Absolutely going to be a supplement that will be used upon ALL transplants moving forward. What's great about it also, is the small dosage that is necessary for productivity. That along with the expedition of its uptake into the plant, make for a really special mychorrizal. I'm so pleased that after researching, I went with this brand.

As @HashGirl noted in another journal, seeing what the side by side on Bill's grow is doing just proves all aforementioned points.

Happy grow day!

20220607_105802.jpg

20220607_105645.jpg

20220607_105756.jpg

20220607_105632.jpg

20220607_105725.jpg

20220607_105625.jpg

20220607_105711.jpg

20220607_105618.jpg

Back
Top Bottom