Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

i could not agree more wholeheartedly Krissi
Like who are you and where are you from and what fibers are you made up of? How do you not like animals??!! Blows my mind enough that I keep my distance some lol

Actually once had a groomer tell me she had never in her life seen a sexier dog *lol*

And Misty was just absolutely beautiful!
Sorry for your loss as well, I still tear up thinking about Nome, She was special. To be honest she was first long term dog I have ever had. If it wasn't for my now wife she wouldn't have melted my heart. I had said if our friends dog had pups that we would take one. She was on the phone and conspired to make it happen. :rofl: I'm so glad she did. The first time I held her she licked me right in the mouth. LOL there was no going back. :) She liked Kayaking too.
IMG-20110501-00067.jpg

Sorry for your loss as well, I still tear up thinking about Nome, She was special. To be honest she was first long term dog I have ever had. If it wasn't for my now wife she wouldn't have melted my heart. I had said if our friends dog had pups that we would take one. She was on the phone and conspired to make it happen. :rofl: I'm so glad she did. The first time I held her she licked me right in the mouth. LOL there was no going back. :) She liked Kayaking too.
IMG-20110501-00067.jpg
((( hugs ))) right there with you!

IMG-20110501-00067.jpg

My heart :( what a beautiful picture. Such a shame they can't live forever. Those mouth kisses are the absolute best!!!
((( hugs ))) right there with you!
:love::love::love::love:

She never had pups, we had a Jack Russel she adopted. It was just priceless. We gave her to our friend that had Lost Nomes Mom and his other Chihuahua. Here is pic that melts hearts

CAM00680.jpg

She never had pups, we had a Jack Russel she adopted. It was just priceless. We gave her to our friend that had Lost Nomes Mom and his other Chihuahua. Here is pic that melts hearts

CAM00680.jpg
Awwwwwwwweeee! That was her baby!!!! She looks so doting! What a good mommy even if it wasn't hers!

Thank you for letting me ramble about my girl. I have to go get some sleep, Mary Jane just mauled me with kisses and hugs, she knew I was needing them too. :Namaste: Have a great rest of the night I'm going to smoke a night cap and hit the sack.

Thank you for letting me ramble about my girl. I have to go get some sleep, Mary Jane just mauled me with kisses and hugs, she knew I was needing them too. :Namaste: Have a great rest of the night I'm going to smoke a night cap and hit the sack.
You are always welcome to ramble as much as you would like to me, especially about your girl. Give MJ a big mouth smooch for me!!! Have a relaxing toke and get some rest, I need to do the same...1:35AM here....sleep well dreams of sweet Nome

I assume this is what most of you want to say to me when your first notification bell goes off in the morning.....

Buuuut. Paper plate time is upon us

T-2 hours...《insert ding》

20211030_092055.jpg

Omg I love your menagerie! I had 2 chinchillas in my teens. My witch mother got rid of them when I left for college. No dogs now, but I'm a dog lover and have always had. Just waiting for the perfect one for the family that needs us as much as we need him (cause I like male pets lol) or if a girl really needs us you know I'll bend...is it one of those big floppy eared rabbits? They're my favorite...the Cadburys
Here is the Bunny Pic. ;) Her name is Cheese Cake.

CheeseCake.jpg

Here is the Bunny Pic. ;) Her name is Cheese Cake.

CheeseCake.jpg
For the love of all things holy, I think Cheesecake is the cutest bunny I've ever seen!! A little oreo face! And I'm partial to big eared rabbits but look at her!!!

They look delicious. Didn't get to play Betty Crocker til tonight...

Caramel Canna Brownies for the win...

Happy Pre-Halloween!

20211030_222758.jpg

20211030_220346.jpg

I like dogs more than i like people, it's just sad they don't live longer.

Those brownies look soooo good. I'm gonna make chocolate chip cookies when I've got some larf.
It's terrible. They should be the ones to live forever. Brownies knocked me out last night. Slept til like 15 min ago-thats 9 AM here....I'm 2 hours behind my day already :laugh:

Wow - that was fast!

Back
Top Bottom