Krissi's Side Project: Gorillas Like Lemons, Too - Photoperiod 2021

Hahaha “what a good day” ! It’s so great when such a small thing can bring a smile to our faces isn’t it?! :woohoo:

Can’t wait to watch this one! And one of my photos will be around a month ahead of yours and my other three will range behind yours from a week to three weeks most likely. Not saying there could be some mirror image moves being made over my way while I watch you grow. Nope not saying that, not one bit. :cheesygrinsmiley:
It is always nice to be close to someone in growth stages with the same phenotype to have that comparative analysis!!! Everyone can learn from each other!! That's why we are all on :420:!!! I think every single grower here knows that we have room to be better than we were yesterday and this site is constructed to allow us to find ways to do exactly that!!! I look forward to growing side by side with you Charlie!!

That's why we are all on :420:!!! I think every single grower here knows that we have room to be better than we were yesterday and this site is constructed to allow us to find ways to do exactly that!!!
PREACH IT!!! I completely agree with you. I don't venture too far here but I find so much inspiration in the grow threads. Through many rough downs in life (in the garden and life) and I can always come here to clear all of that out if I need to. You're one of those that does that here '82 , for me and others. Sending you all kinds of good planty vibes and blessings for this journal. Just remember that every outcome, good or bad, is part of the journal process and just keep on keepin on

PREACH IT!!! I completely agree with you. I don't venture too far here but I find so much inspiration in the grow threads. Through many rough downs in life (in the garden and life) and I can always come here to clear all of that out if I need to. You're one of those that does that here '82 , for me and others. Sending you all kinds of good planty vibes and blessings for this journal. Just remember that every outcome, good or bad, is part of the journal process and just keep on keepin on

Well if this didn't just conclude that today (even though it's tomorrow now, technically) was just a day that bared all kinds of gifts my way. From seeds to gummies to plants to time with my son and TK to time for myself to shower and relax to tending to my beautiful garden to starting a new adventure with :420: and finally to the words I just read from a fellow grower with a huge heart. I love that about this community so much. That's why I've become addicted. I'm addicted to love

Think I have my tag list, figured I would get that out here in preparation. It is in no special order and if I missed someone please don't take it to heart, I literally scrolled through my notifications and wrote names down from those I see and follow the most!

@West Hippie @013 @Squiggle @Gabby987 @Moony @InTheShed @sneekymofo @Rexer @stinker @Regrowth @charliewaffles @BendertheBandit @Carcass @Tokin Roll @Ljb1 @Nev @cr8grow @Fudo Myoo @Jack420 @Morda Grown @Jungle Joseph @Growings @StoneOtter @skunksa @BakedARea @Costanza @garybo @SmokingWolverine @SinSemillaWhisperer420 @Bill284 @garybo @East Coast Marley420

I'll have the rest of this grow work-up around midweek!! Thanks guys and gals in advance for your support!!

:ciao::ciao:
:popcorn:
Stay safe.
Bill

I hope that I can do this strain its due justice!!!

Of course, love your stuff...did you get your new @Mars Hydro FC6500 yet??!!

More than pleased to have you Jack, this will be a fun one!

But of course Carcass!! Be looking forward to having you!

I'll get a munchies table going. Welcome aboard Skunksa
I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of the new light, should be here soon.

Sounds spacey I'm in lol
Looking forward to learning from this new light :high-five:
Spacey lmao...like the pun....Me too bud! I'll have the FC4800 but they can still be good friends!

Spacey lmao...like the pun....Me too bud! I'll have the FC4800 but they can still be good friends!
I was looking at the fc4800 hard, was about to purchase something to get things going and the big win happened, I couldn't be more grateful right now

I was looking at the fc4800 hard, was about to purchase something to get things going and the big win happened, I couldn't be more grateful right now
They came through man. The day after the contest results came in for the 6500 (which I really didn't have the space for anyway) I got a message from them asking me to use the 4800. I was sooo stoked. Still needed to order a bigger flower tent, but I was on that like white on rice. I was happy to see you win, I know you were so excited and you needed it

They came through man. The day after the contest results came in for the 6500 (which I really didn't have the space for anyway) I got a message from them asking me to use the 4800. I was sooo stoked. Still needed to order a bigger flower tent, but I was on that like white on rice. I was happy to see you win, I know you were so excited and you needed it
I have a 4x8 tent, I have a tsw2000 and a 1000w hps that I usually run in winter, the hps is out now making room for the new beast, I'll run it along side the tsw2000, that tent will be lit up

I have a 4x8 tent, I have a tsw2000 and a 1000w hps that I usually run in winter, the hps is out now making room for the new beast, I'll run it along side the tsw2000, that tent will be lit up
Can't wait to see it up man!

Nice start to your journal @Krissi1982 and wow.

I'll be around to see how you are coming along.

Congratulations on the light and gummies also.

Tok..
Thanks Tok, I appreciate that a lot

Back
Top Bottom