Kushahn Goes Organic With The Hulk 2020

Looks like potassium deficiency at a glance.
Not knowing a thing about organic growing I’ll go with your assumption Penny. I have a few bags of this and that for Organics but wouldn’t know where to start with what to add to testify a Potassium deficiency. Any suggestions mate.

Thanks Penny. Emilya did say it’s in serious need of microbes so I did that. Mayb I’m just impatient and should give it a few more day to come good. I also have this stuff if u think it mayb better than the GOGO juice? I also have fulvic acid and pure aloe boost, both in liquid form.
49CAE211-28BE-480F-B2FF-22D69FE19875.jpeg
DA246367-B5C2-4C32-949C-FE3325AFD463.jpeg
3B79B585-DCD0-49E2-8F3F-DB72CF7752D3.jpeg
10CA6F99-9018-45EE-A381-C1D92EE61869.jpeg

It has got to me that much I today rang the Aqua Gardening company that I purchased my led from and just happened to speak to a guy that has the same light as mine. I explained my whole setup and what I have been doing and told him my last two full watering were taking more than 10 days to dry the bottom of the pots out. He said that for plants that age and in 3 gallon pots there is something very wrong going on as they should never take that long to dry out, especially this far into veg. He also couldn’t offer a solution

It has got to me that much I today rang the Aqua Gardening company that I purchased my led from and just happened to speak to a guy that has the same light as mine. I explained my whole setup and what I have been doing and told him my last two full watering were taking more than 10 days to dry the bottom of the pots out. He said that for plants that age and in 3 gallon pots there is something very wrong going on as they should never take that long to dry out, especially this far into veg. He also couldn’t offer a solution

Hey mate. Hope they start drinking for you. Mine are going a bit slow too at the moment but it's been so bloody cold I'm struggling to keep mine warm. I'm at 15-22 C and 55-65 RH. How's your looking?

I would stop giving supplements, just normal nutrients is all the plant needs. I’m guessing it’s all the extras they’re getting is the problem.

Back
Top Bottom