Kushahn Goes Organic With The Hulk 2020

I was hoping that would be the answer. Many thanks my dear fellow.
904988B2-B16E-4558-8953-5C1FCCBFB04F.gif

They’re looking good though
Yeah thanx mate I don’t have recent pictures to show obviously.but I gave them a full drenching with a compost tea before I went away and my stepson said they have responded with some really good growth. Hopefully the girls are finally on some serious growth spurts.

DAY 65 VEG

Well after being away for week and in that time the girls were in darkness for 36 hours due to a power loss. i think my stepson may have given a bit too much water to Droopy(which i have now named her) the rest of the clan seem to be going ok.

IMG_3234.JPG
IMG_3235.JPG
IMG_3236.JPG

The two Bruce Banners are putting a bit of weight on and the undergrowth is starting to reach the same height as the rest.

IMG_3225.JPG
IMG_3226.JPG
IMG_3227.JPG

The Skywalker OG continues to impress me with her comeback from near mortality!

IMG_3228.JPG
IMG_3229.JPG
IMG_3237.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3233.JPG
    IMG_3233.JPG
    851.8 KB · Views: 28
Droopy the Black Widow and her slighly droopy sister of strain are still going well but need to use up some overwater thanks to my stepsons heavy hand.

IMG_3230.JPG
IMG_3231.JPG
IMG_3232.JPG
IMG_3233.JPG

So overall I'm quite pleased and will now just let them get a bit more vertical growth before i insert the scrog net. In your opinion @Emilya at a glance at the ladies how do you think they are progressing and any advice.

Looking none the worse for wear
Thanks PW. Just ever so patiently waiting for that explosive growth. But as @StRoostifer said I must be a patient man...lol.. Strangely enough is definitely isn’t one of my better traits...lol

Everything happens n the plants time not ours unfortunately
Yeah I know mate, I just will continue to give them what they appear to ask for, sit back roll a big fatty and watch the show. Knowing in the end I can bath in all their glory.
9B70E204-DC9A-417E-8AAD-389422D80EB7.gif

Going to tag along if thats ok bud. Youre in great hands with @Emilya and @Pennywise .
For me, overwatering my plants for several grows not knowing back then and super excited about growing. You will get it down, roots need to breathe in order to grow. Dry/wet cycle is critical. Let them dry out completely and then water them heavily.
Also, i have a short 5ft tall tent, always keep my lights at the very top of the tent 100% power.
Sometime keeping the lights too close causes extra problems in my situation.
Cheers bud

Back
Top Bottom