KWsmoke's Outdoor Bagseed Container Grow 2017

Here ya go

IMG_121234.JPG
IMG_121347.JPG
IMG_122158.JPG
IMG_120941.JPG

This summer rain is killing me! It has rained for a few hours every day while the temps have stayed around 80-90 and humidity is damn near 80% every day. If we don't get a week or two of sunshine and wind I don't know if I'll be able to hold it at bay without a fungicide. Does Ed Rosenthal still make the zero tolerance fungicide? That's the only one I've ever used and didn't have any issues, but that was like 5 years back.

Edit - just found some online. I'll order a small bottle just in case.

This summer rain is killing me! It has rained for a few hours every day while the temps have stayed around 80-90 and humidity is damn near 80% every day. If we don't get a week or two of sunshine and wind I don't know if I'll be able to hold it at bay without a fungicide.

Ouch, that sucks! Could you maybe cover the plant somehow to protect her from rain? Or maybe defoliate a little bit to help with air circulation?

Or maybe defoliate a little bit to help with air circulation?

Right. Maybe you can remove some big leaves that are blocking light and above all air flow, you know, where the leaf density is worst. That would at least help drying after the rain.

So I ended up trimming away a significant number of leaves yesterday morning. Mostly the older fan leaves as well as some of the lower growth. All in all probably 25 leaves. It appears much more open now and the past two days have been clear and windy, temps in the low 80s!

Will update with some photos later on.

So I ended up trimming away a significant number of leaves yesterday morning. Mostly the older fan leaves as well as some of the lower growth. All in all probably 25 leaves. It appears much more open now and the past two days have been clear and windy, temps in the low 80s!

Let's hope it'll help you win the battle against powdery mildew. That thing can be a bitch!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Mildew spots are shrinking and not spreading whatsoever. Weather forecast shows clear skies and temps in the 90s for the next 10 days at least. Now if only she will start flowering more, I can stop worrying. Going to give a higher dose of flowering nutes here later today when the sun goes down. I'll post my current feeding schedule later, don't have time now.

IMG_122743.JPG
IMG_122842.JPG
IMG_122938.JPG

Cheers!

I sure hope so, I have an 8' privacy fence and my main priority is keeping it below the horizon line from my neighbors. I knew that if I kept it in any sort of container that this was going to be a problem. So really, if she stretches big at least she'll be anchored down and I'll be able to steak down some limbs with out the fear of uprooting.

You might want to start bending her over now because once she realizes she's got unlimited room for growth, she may shoot up pretty tall. Especially since you don't know what strain she is. Bending a little every day will also open up the undergrowth to more light. Late stage LST! Though without a main top you may have to wait until the new side tops are more established.

Or you could supercrop like the tenters do when they run out of height.

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood!

Mildew spots are shrinking and not spreading whatsoever. Weather forecast shows clear skies and temps in the 90s for the next 10 days at least. Now if only she will start flowering more, I can stop worrying. Going to give a higher dose of flowering nutes here later today when the sun goes down. I'll post my current feeding schedule later, don't have time now.
IMG_122938.JPG

Cheers!

She's turning into a real beauty! Hope the weather continues to hold up for you.

Looks good! :thumb:

That bird in effect topped her back then, she has spread her branches out. Supercropping can also improve air flow as well as light getting to specific buds. And increase potency of the buds.

If you use flowering nutes, probably a little will go a long way. She will flower, but the nutes don't make it happen. It's tempting to over-fert, but can do more harm than good.

I hear ya 100%

I am using a pretty heavy dose right now around 1500ppm because I'm using GH flora series in an outdoor soil setting. I know I'm being lazy, but I swear I'll put my feeding schedule up here lol.

A big ole thank you to y'all who have helped me so far. I'm afraid to try supercropping because I don't wanna break any branches, but I will give it a try.

:Namaste:

So! Here's the results of my first attempt. Everything was going great until I gave a little too much umph. One of the branches on the 5th node gave a snap and buckled. I grabbed some athletic tape and wrapped it. It's not a full blown blowout but it didn't look pretty.

Other than that it took everything pretty well.

IMG_124351.JPG

And as promised here is my current feeding per gal. I am currently watering with 2 gallons every two days as needed.
Floragro-3ml
FloraMicro-8ml
FloraBloom-11ml
Rapidstart- 1ml
Liquid Kool Bloom- 4ml
Floralicious Plus- 1ml
Florablend- 7ml

Back
Top Bottom