KWsmoke's Outdoor Bagseed Container Grow 2017

Nothing but good things today :)

It's been quite a spell of heat lately so I'm having to water 3gal every 48hrs to keep the soil manageable.

Minor bug nibbles and what-not but nothing that has me worried. The bandaid repair is holding up great, thanks Shed!!

Let me know what y'all think about the pictures! Can't wait see how this girl turns out!

IMG_126037.JPG

IMG_125833.JPG
IMG_124942.JPG
IMG_125235.JPG
IMG_125538.JPG
IMG_125939.JPG

Nothing but good things today :)

It's been quite a spell of heat lately so I'm having to water 3gal every 48hrs to keep the soil manageable.

Minor bug nibbles and what-not but nothing that has me worried. The bandaid repair is holding up great, thanks Shed!!

Let me know what y'all think about the pictures! Can't wait see how this girl turns out!

IMG_124351.JPG

Bandaid looks great! And if you compare the current full plant pic to this one below you can really see how much better the spacing between the branches is now. Much more light and air getting to the lower fans.
IMG_122743.JPG

The difference it made is huge! Airflow and sunlight penetration are much better all around now. Trying to decide if I should go get some wooden stakes and soft wire ties to begin to tie her down for support. I'll probably just go buy the stuff and do it as needed. For right now everything looks good, I think I'll just leave her be for a few days and let nature take its course.

Thanks again!

The difference it made is huge! Airflow and sunlight penetration are much better all around now. Trying to decide if I should go get some wooden stakes and soft wire ties to begin to tie her down for support. I'll probably just go buy the stuff and do it as needed. For right now everything looks good, I think I'll just leave her be for a few days and let nature take its course.

Thanks again!

Now that's a looker. I snapped one of the main branches on mine last week and taped it in place. The leaves on that branch look good as before, no change, no wilting. Cannabis is amazingly resilient. Actually, supercropping is an incredibly useful technique that uses the plant's own protective response to improve your yield. Not only can you improve light to certain bud areas, and also increase airflow to fight mold and mildew, but in addition to all that potency is heightened. To me, the mechanism of Supercropping was counter-intuitive and took me a while at first to understand it, namely, that THC is the plant's way of repelling predator animals or insects that might damage the buds the plant needs to reproduce. So when a branch or stem is crushed or broken, the plant naturally increases its THC production to fight off the next attack. Gentle crushing between thumb and middle finger -- until I feel the inner tissue get soft, then I bend the branch to the position I want it in. I have been bending and crushing stems and branches ever since! Twice a week and on multiple branches! I'm a gentle predator but she actually doesn't mind it too much! :laughtwo:

maybe some relative of the grasshopper? question i would have is: is it eating her leaves? maybe he is helping you by eating other smaller bugs? i don't see any leaf damage.

So.... kinda went crazy with the supercropping about a week ago. Accidentally broke the stem for the larger of the two colas... as well as a few others. Free Tip; don't try to supercrop your plant after you've been drinking.

Anyway, she seems to not mind it so much. I braced the snaps with athletic tape and the budsites have already started blowing up.

IMG_134045.JPG
IMG_132942.JPG
IMG_133042.JPG
IMG_133136.JPG
IMG_133241.JPG

am @ 38 and the days are shortening but yours is way ahead in flowering. maybe your mystery bagseed girl is an autoflower? or maybe like a morrocan strain? or other lower lattitude photoperiod that goes into flower when the days start to shorten. looking good. have a look at my semi-guerilla sinsemilla journal...

:cheer:

I have two journals... this is a test...

hey Shed, how do I make the signature a link to the journals?

How do I set signatures, avatars and profile pictures?

You can set and change your signature, avatar and profile picture in the User Control Panel (providing the administrator has made these options available).
For signatures, click on 'Edit Signature' under the 'Settings and Options' area of the navigation bar within the User CP.
To select an existing or upload a new avatar, click on 'Edit Avatar'.
To upload a profile picture, click on 'Edit Profile Picture' in the 'Your Profile' section.
------------------------------------

You highlight the URL of your journal, copy it, and click the HTML link icon in the text toolbar. Then link the text to the URL of your journal.

You highlight the URL of your journal, copy it, and click the HTML link icon in the text toolbar. Then link the text to the URL of your journal.

Thanks for that!

"It's a beautiful morning! I think I'll go outside for a while, and just smile..."

So everything is going good, no fuss. Steady as she goes from here on out. Almanac calls for an unseasonably cool August, which is a godsend with how hot July has been. Thanks to everyone that watched her progress through veg, now the fun begins!
IMG_140633.JPG

IMG_140738.JPG

IMG_140835.JPG

IMG_140930.JPG

IMG_141037.JPG

IMG_141140.JPG

IMG_141341.JPG

IMG_141441.JPG

am @ 38 and the days are shortening but yours is way ahead in flowering. maybe your mystery bagseed girl is an autoflower? or maybe like a morrocan strain? or other lower lattitude photoperiod that goes into flower when the days start to shorten. looking good. have a look at my semi-guerilla sinsemilla journal...
:cheer:

I'm really leaning towards Blue Dream like I was thinking a few weeks ago, earlier in the thread. From other outdoor grows I've looked at of BD, growth patterns are similar and flowering time was around 8-9 wks so that would account for her pushing this fast. Any man can dream right?!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom