LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2014

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

Happy belated Mothers Day, LadyV! I hope you had a great day and your son spoiled you rotten!

great ONA share & odor control info! I like the reveg,video too,:goodjob:

I always wonderred if the mal-formed leaves was a bad or a normal sign. I am revegging the purple kush plant now, it has the strange leaves now, that was my 1st clue that it was reverting to veg, just as the buds were done. I've grown several outdoor grows, but had this happen, must just be equinox/ timing of the hours of sun.

are there any disadvantages to revegging a plant to get a second yield? change in phenos or chance of it turning hermie?

would i be better off using her as a mother? :thanks:

This plant has never been in a true bloom. I just did a 10 day gender test because I was getting frustrated. I started out with 14 seeds 6 survived and I did not want to wast soil on what could have been male plants so I put them in to 12/12 for ten days and the females went back under 24/24. So, out of 14 seeds only 3 survived.

From what I have gathered the funky disfigured leaves can be a normal part of the proses. The Querkle seems to be a very fickle plant. The branch that broke off; I cloned out. I will leave that story for tomorrow. It has been a very long two weeks. I don't want to scuttle all in one post :)

Thank you for the happy mothers day :)

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

I have been experiencing a growing issue with what do I do ????? Not to long ago I had received a letter in the mail stating that we were being put onto a month to month rental agreement and our yearly agreement is now void. I had told my husband the house is going up for sale. Yep, just got the letter stating that the real-estate agent wants full access to our unit with a 24 hour notice in advance. I am not doing anything wrong and I am legal to grow but the rental company does not know that I have a card. My cortisol is through the roof and I think that my frontal lob is shutting down. So, now I feel like I am stuck on stupid.

Monday I am donating all of the Bubba White Shark and keeping one to do some experimenting with. I am keeping the Querkle and Ghost Train. I had that funny gut feeling and that little voice says "Don't do it yet." Now I am glad that I had postponed the 12/12 on this grow. I am not scrapping anything just rethinking things out.

I get online and found out that I have my filter set up backwards!! So, I feel a bit like a bumpkin about that part of things. I did not realize that it is to suck through the can and blow out. I have it sucking from the top and blowing into the can on the bottom. Moister up high clogging filter down low I will be changing that today!!! and taking a pice of every suggestion and applying it to different parts of the house. Aromatherapy on the landing , ona in the laundry room then doing and external carbon can in the garage then tell the rental agency that I am a cardholder/ grower.

What I am hopping when they walk in my house--- they won't smell anything but see a clean house and not place me in the scum category because I am a card holder/ grower.

Anyone new reading this don't make this mistake ---- make sure your carbon filter can is stet up ----Suck through the can and blow out

I might as well log this mess up as well :oops: That is what the journal is for :)

:sorry: to hear the bad news Lady V.

Hope all is well in the Green world :) I am donating most of the plants in this journal. I am going to keep one Bubba White shark, the querkle and Ghost Train. I am going to go ahead and proceed with most things but journal 3 is going to be kept with the same plants ans won't be moved out. I need to do a water run and enjoy the drive. Hope everyone is having a Green and Safe Day.

Lady v.I've been caught.neighbour squeeled the heap,an now I'm the scum of the street.so I know how u feel about ur rental people thinking that if they see ur plants.people really do think its criminal wen others are caught growing.its a friggin joke

I want to say THANK YOU to everyone for the support for the things that are happening. This has been very difficult for me to handle with the rental agency, real-estate agency and all the walk throughs that have been happening. I do not understand how the law really works for cardholders in my state for renting. I do not think that the law makers thought that far in advance. I ended up having to disclose all of my medical history to the rental agency. I did not think that I had to do that because of the hippa law. These last few weeks have been hell.

Yesterday, we had 4 showings and so far everything has been O.K. I decided that I have not secrets with the investors for the building. I opened the tents so, all could see when they walk into the grow area. I have nothing to loose. Either, they are going to let me stay or tell me to leave. Yesterday all that came into my house did not have an issue with us yet. Most commented on how clean the setup is/was. I know that all are not going to be so kind. When I can pull myself together more I will do updates with photos. I just wanted to check in and say thank you and I hope that everyone is doing well.
:green_heart:

I don't know how many card holders in Oregon has run into a rental issue about growing their own medicine but I truly did not know that their was special paperwork for growing and renting. I have a very clean setup and have setup at my residence for two years now. My duplex has gone up for sale. The rental agency that I have had for the last two years when I told them they did not know how to handle the situation. They had me release my medical information to them. I did not feel that it was right for me to have to do so, because of the Hippa law. When I originally signed my lease agreement nothing was in the paperwork about OMMP growing or smoking. I truly did not think that I was doing anything wrong.

I did some research after falling apart and having my anxiety attacks out of fear and I found this. Why rental agency's or places that help you get your card do not have this information is beyond me. I am terrified of being homeless.

When the so called new regulations came into affect the prices of cannabis has skyrocketed and it is cheaper for me to grow then go to the dispensaries. I am on a very fixed income and cannabis saved my life after the doctors almost killed me with traditional medicine.

Very sorry 2 hear that lady v.hope everything works out.should u not get rid of the plants till u get sorted?

I donated a bunch of plants to get things down so it was not so overwhelming but No, I am keeping things going. I am just having a hard time keeping focused on things. My brain seems to be everyplace at once not just with the plants but having people I do not know walking around my house and in my grow area. I am SO glad that I figured out the smell issue. Thank you for your thoughts. It does help even if it is on a world log. :Namaste:
:420:

Wots actually going on?? Are u being evicted from ur rented property?? Or are u selling ur house??

Wots actually going on?? Are u being evicted from ur rented property?? Or are u selling ur house??

I am renting and the rental is up for sale. I am not evicted yet. But I had to tell the rental agency that I am growing my own medicine. The rental agency did not/does not have the right paperwork for medical card holders. When I originally signed my lease it was not in the contract that I could or could not grow. When I did research on it earlier this week I found out in 2010 the equal Housing had created a form for renters that grow their own medicine. This form protects the landlord and the renter. So, according to equal housing I am not legal with the landlord because this paperwork was not filled out. So, legally by law they could ask me to leave. But on the other side of things the proper paperwork was not in the rental contract. So, right now I am standing on a blade of a knife. I am going to request that the owner come into my house/her rental and look at things and hopefully get her to sign the proper paperwork to protect both of us.

The rental agency does not have this paperwork and they made me release my medical record to them. I have had that part of things confirmed that they were in the wrong to have me release my records. They have never dealt with a situation like this before. But being a well know agency they should have been up on this paperwork. I am sure after this they will be. I am going to give them the link so this does not happen to someone else.

In the mean time I need to get a licensed electrician out to sign off on the adjustments that I did to the fuse box. The adjustments made to the fuse box is considered obstruction to the property and just on that I could be evicted for property damage. Even though it is one tiny hole drilled in the wall right below the fuse panel. But, if an electrician will come out and make sure that all is safe and in order I should be OK on that.

But last year when the oner did the yearly inspection she never went out to the garage or the laundry room and I was growing then. Well, attempting to grow. So, that situation just may save my ass. I was never asked if I had a card or was growing by the agency or the landlord. I moved in 2012 and the grower paperwork was written up by the state of Oregon in 2010. At this point I really do not care if anyone knows what state I live in. If they read my journal maybe this situation will help them out legally.

So that is my Jerry Springer show for now. Things are a MESS. I am not going to give up on this or the growing.

:high-five:

Fingers crossed 4 u :bitingnails:

Thank You mine are crossed as well.

It helps to be able to talk about it. My family keeps asking me about it but they do not understand. And I keep repeating myself over and over because they don't understand and I am not in the mood to draw it on paper. I love them all dearly but theoretically speaking it makes me want to chop my foot off so I have an excuse to leave. And then they would want to know about the foot. Then it would be asking questions all over again. So I guess that would not be a good idea either. :)

I am keeping up on the plants just not the journal. :-( I guess I should be doing that. My energy is just gone. I hope every one is SAFE,GREEN and Happy

I'm guessing wen u say family,ur talking about cannabis.most people ddon't understand cannabis,they see it as a very nasty thing.I'm taking it u meant ur family just don't under the whole plants thing?? And why u would grow them if its gonna lose u ur house?? If that's the case,then there really isn't much point in trying 2 explain.its a difficult 1,that's 4 sure.I really do hope somehow u sort through this mess.if I want 2 grow again,I've got 2 look 4 another house 2 rent,in fact seeing as my landlord knows,I've got 2 start lookin soon anyway.hopefully we both get sorted

In my prayers Lady "V", it's my hope for you that your new owners will be some younger kids looking for an investment and that they understand that the times are changing. Just look at us, a lot of people here on 420 are older and "get" that the times are changing. With any luck they will be a Med Card Holder, problem solved.
I'll keep checking in with you. I'm moving in about 1 month, my landlords live behind us and the dude is a creeper (perv) or at least that's our thoughts. Good luck and lots of Love & Karma to you and yours.

That's just total madness. I feel your pain. Just keep your head up & everything will work itself out Lady V.

THANK-YOU ALL and I really do mean it!!!!

I do not recommend using American Lighting fixers. Out of 7 fixtures only 2 are surviving. The last two were oozing brown stuff out of the power box thing. I need to post what they did. The company has not gotten back to me with my second complaint. The first request I talked to customer service and things went well and parts were suppose to have been shipped out to me over 7 weeks ago. Last week I tried to get a hold of them to find out ware my parts were and no response. My plants in my veg tent are starting to twist. I keep rotating them around to help preventing them from twisting to the light but this is not working out so well. With sitting on the edge of a blade the light issue is not helping my nerves out.

Sorry that I have not been on anyones journals. I am not trying to be rude.

THANK-YOU 420 Community !!!!!

RUDE (Lady "V") NO WAY, your just dealing with real life BS. Take care of business and get back to your journal, we're all here waiting on your return. Keep things light (pun intended) and kick their butts. By the way are they sponsors? If they are I'm sure a moderator would like to know as well as the rest of us.

Back
Top Bottom