Lady Vadalon - Soil - Bubba White Shark - Grow 2 - February 2014

OH... I found out why I was having such a smell issue not only because I had the venting set up backwards but I forgot about my defoliation bucket setting next to my the laundry room door. Talk about feeling worse than a bumpkin. :cheesygrinsmiley::loopy:

I don't know how many card holders in Oregon has run into a rental issue about growing their own medicine but I truly did not know that their was special paperwork for growing and renting. I have a very clean setup and have setup at my residence for two years now. My duplex has gone up for sale. The rental agency that I have had for the last two years when I told them they did not know how to handle the situation. They had me release my medical information to them. I did not feel that it was right for me to have to do so, because of the Hippa law. When I originally signed my lease agreement nothing was in the paperwork about OMMP growing or smoking. I truly did not think that I was doing anything wrong.

I did some research after falling apart and having my anxiety attacks out of fear and I found this. Why rental agency's or places that help you get your card do not have this information is beyond me. I am terrified of being homeless.

When the so called new regulations came into affect the prices of cannabis has skyrocketed and it is cheaper for me to grow then go to the dispensaries. I am on a very fixed income and cannabis saved my life after the doctors almost killed me with traditional medicine.

Just wanted to say Hello to everyone and I am still holding on. The plants are doing good and I know that I need to get some photos up. I feel like I have shot a flare gun off and have yelled " HAY OVER HERE!!!!" My nerves are about shot. Thank YOU ALL for the support

Well, we are moving a lot has happened. First we were evicted. Then told we could stay until the end of July. Then told we could stay month to month if we quit growing. Pardon my language but all I could think was WHAT THE HE!!. The rental agency that we are going through thought that the owner was being ridiculous and not very considerate of the stress that the owner had put onto us. One day we have to leave and the next we can stay the month then we can stay month to month. Well, I basically said "frell you we are out of here".

The rental agency has been working really hard with us and found us a place to move into August first and let me grow and it is in writing in the rental contract.

All the plants that were in veg I got rid of. So, this grow should be finished at the end of July. If not I am going to have to chop it premature. I now understand why you don't want stretching. My buds should be larger but they are only the size of my thumb but getting very dense. The trychromes are not building like they should and they have not even started to turn amber at all. I hope that they are ready by the 28 of this month because that is the day they have to be moved.

I am so mentally tiered from all that has been happening that it has been difficult to keep up with this grow. All the good VIBES helped. Really!!!! new chapters in life can be really hard to except.

Thank you ALL SO MUCH :green_heart:

I'm just glad you soldiered through it.

The stresses of loosing a job, home and your crop....sucks to say the least.

We are also in a grow holding pattern because of the new job but things are up....we have a new job. Just need to move by end of August and I can begin my next grow.

So we are all with you Lady V., keep your head up.

"Positive Vibes".....Positive Vibes.....

Well, did a premature test on the Bubba White Shark:

Citrus smell and has a slight orange flavor
Not to harsh on the throat
Good light headed buzz
Increased energy/ no couch-lock
Seems to be a good body relaxer
Creeper high in about 10 min
No funky taste with the unfinished bowl
Not to bad on the dry mouth

Hey Lady V hows everything going? Im afraid to ask

Well, we are moving a lot has happened. First we were evicted. Then told we could stay until the end of July. Then told we could stay month to month if we quit growing. Pardon my language but all I could think was WHAT THE HE!!. The rental agency that we are going through thought that the owner was being ridiculous and not very considerate of the stress that the owner had put onto us. One day we have to leave and the next we can stay the month then we can stay month to month. Well, I basically said "frell you we are out of here".

The rental agency has been working really hard with us and found us a place to move into August first and let me grow and it is in writing in the rental contract.

Over All things are looking up. Just starting over and I am mentally wore out. I am back in school so, that is helping me focus on something else. The 28 of this month will be the chop date ready or not because everything will have to be collapsed for the move.

I just can't stress how much the support from 420 has been and already knowing that most if, not all have gone through this type of situation and can relate to the feelings that run through your mind and body

:circle-of-love::Namaste::420:

Glad to see your hanging in there. :)

Can't wait to see your next update!!

I hate to say this but updates have been like wanting to go to the dentist
I know that I REALLY need to do it.:circle-of-love:

budnoob2: Having it in the contract will cover my ass and yep bricks have lifted :high-five:

toker69: The new place is smaller but it has a privet back yard with trees and a HUGE strawberry patch :)

Renegade69: You hang in too !! this place is only a signal car garage but I am really rethinking my set up and I am going to plan things out with better design and mobility. I am thinking about getting brave and trying a flux so the plants will not be held down by wire and so difficult to care for.

Scotish: :green_heart: :)

I am just sad that I had to get rid of SO many plants.

Thank you all Love all you and Love the support it really helps :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom