Lowryder #2 Soil Indoor/Outdoor - 2014

Thanks for sharing your grow with us, cmon.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Thanks WildRosebud, I tried to keep my journal on point and don't really know what to say on fellow growers threads. Thanks for checking out my grow.

Jealous, my LR#2 look nowhere as nice compared to yours when at a similar age. Beginning to wonder if my lamp is close enough. Ive had a 400W MH about 1 and 1/2 feet above them. Just adjusted it it closer to about 1 foot and will see if there is any improvement.

LVGreenScene I grew mine outside, so she should have gotten bigger than an indoor LR2. For the lamp, 400w needs to be 12-16 inches away from the top of the canopy. With my 400w, I put the reflector at round 6-8 inches above the top of my plants. With the bulb 4inch. inside the glass of the reflector, this gives me 10-12 inches of space. Of course have proper venting for light that close. A high cfm fan sucking air thru the light socket works for me. I'm rootin for yeah, LR2 gets a bad rap.

can you please give a quick tip on this plant see if it's any good,it's my first balcony grow and would really appreciate it.thank you.It's 85 cm tall is that good?
image12782.jpg
image12781.jpg

I am going to amuse she's LR2. Your plant looks good. 33 inches is a great height for your plant. Just make sure she gets all the natural sunlight available, more sunlight equals bigger buds. Does she get light outside on a balcony? Or does she get light filtered thru the window? You could give her some flowering nutes. I would not feed her more than twice a week and stop all feedings around day 50-55, just water tell harvest. Overall I think you’re doing a fine job, she’s starting to bud up and over the next few weeks the buds will fatten up.

image12818.jpg

i see what you mean.the problem is she gets light all day but the sun light doesen't hit her all day just from time to time.i have some nutes from biobizz and they gave me a sheet with the formula on how to watter with the nutes for 10 weeks and the last two only clean water.i hope she will turn out fine considering the light she has because where i am from it's to ilegal and i'm doing the best i can.thanks very much

Keep your head up! I didn't know it was stealth grow, but safety comes first. Your plant may take a little longer to develop because of the light issue. But stay patient, your plant will turn out fine. Stay safe buddy.

Keep your head up! I didn't know it was stealth grow, but safety comes first. Your plant may take a little longer to develop because of the light issue. But stay patient, your plant will turn out fine. Stay safe buddy.

Thanks man i apreciate it.i'm gonna keep you posted just in case you got some sugestions.i'll send you a pic of my magic bud outside,and by the way.greetings from Romania:thumb:

I say more time. I know its hard to be patient, but I would go a week or two more. Let the buds fatten up some more. You have a scope to check the trichomes?

nope :(.but i'll give it nutes one more week.and then only water the last week.i'm patient there is no problem with that.i just want to to everything right.how much do you think i will have dry of this plant?

Well that's good because I can't wait for sh**. I am guessing the yield will be 1/2 ounce, maybe get into 15-20 gram range. It depends on how dense the buds get. But she looks very healthy. Man your going to think I'm an ignorant American, but I could not for the life of me point out Romania on a map. Now I know Romania shares boarders with Ukraine and Moldova on the north, Hungry and Serbia to the west, Bulgaria to the south and the Black Sea in east. The Capital is Bucharest. Your president is Traian Băsescu and about 20 million people call Romania home. My bad, I need to study some world geography.

hey man thumbs up.not many people now that about romania.it's a really nice country with nice people except it's really corupt and stuff like that.yeah and the weed is really expensive and fucking ilegal.15 dolars 1 gram ;)

Back
Top Bottom