Mini Green House Grow

Re: setting sun's mini-greenhouse grow

Very nice summary Sun! + reps. Not often I learn something so quickly and easily. I hope my fellow growers will try to follow your example with the list - I will try to make sure I do!

Just caught back up with ya, Sun. Top notch buds and journal! There were some ups and downs, but you maintained. The results are a wealth of information and awesome buds! Great wrap up. You inspire me to be a better grower and journal writer! + respect! (can't rep again) Can't wait for your LED experience!

Very nice summary Sun! + reps. Not often I learn something so quickly and easily. I hope my fellow growers will try to follow your example with the list - I will try to make sure I do!

thank you brother growers!

your comments and feedback are very appreciated!

I also want to mention that BornToRun got back to me on the results of the girdling he did on his last outdoor grow.

He did notice denser buds on the plants that he girdled, although he did not have an opportunity to document weights and yield of the girdled versus non-girdled plants. He is going to apply the technique to his next indoor grow and attempt to document the results more scientifically.

Again, thanks for the kind words and support!

Thanks for the journey SS. Great looking product for sure. The high sounds like the one from my last harvest as well. Great high but difficult to get things done!

Bravo Bravo............"Golf Clap.. Golf Clap"! :)

Fantastic job Setting SUN!

STG

thanks STG!

Thanks for the journey SS. Great looking product for sure. The high sounds like the one from my last harvest as well. Great high but difficult to get things done!

yep, great high, zero productivity, lol.

thanks munki!

Brother your grow support now, and the support here is great so your doing your job(s) just fine!! Like Andy Botwin Said He's watching and I'm sure your doing the same. Sometimes you dont have to say anything, but your actually saying alot by not speaking. If that makes sence..LMFAO

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

excellent journal brother!! i coulda swore i saw everything but i jus now saw the smoke report/weigh in... what a journal man! its people like you that make this website turn brother !

keep on keepin on dude!

:allgood:

hey bro I ve found that germinating my seeds indoors determaning sex grow them to about 6-8inches tall then putting them in my outdoor spots growing outside allows me tp maximize high yielding srains that require a christmas tree type plant 9-10 feet high with long heavy side branching Ive chosen arjan haze #1 3 meters high 1500 grams per plant outdoors from greenhouse seeds Im also trying feminized seeds for the first time I dont know if Ill be able to do a journal on this Im still having trouble uploading pics still have 7 pics from my cinderella99 rainforest318 grow unbeleavible smell and taste as well as a great buzz

High harryo!

nice to meet you ;)

Do you go 12/12 from seed indoors in order to sex them before putting them outside or some other light schedule?

I'd love to grow some 9-10' plants in my backyard, but that ain't happenin', lol. I got some ideas though.

Nice strain choice. I'm curious about arjan's haze #3, which I recently saw a video from greenhouse seeds on. Short and bushy sativas don't grow on trees, lol.

What kind of problems are you having with uploading pics?

Im still waiting for the seeds to arrive any day now have been notified they were shipped on the 19th this month they are feminized seeds so Im hoping I get all ladys the strain i really wanted to try is alaskan ice I germinate the seeds in a j cloth soaked in a 3% hydrogen peroxide solution that I make from 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide i put the seeds in the folded j cloth not too wet damp placing them in the crease and folding the cloth again then putting the twice folded j cloth into a zip lock bag put tha some place dark and cool for 2-3 days keep checking them taking them as soon as they crack

i know this is a little late but i figured that if anyone else reads this then it would help anyways...but i used to put some crushed egg shells down in the soil..its supposed to help with slugs catapillars and other bugs....hope it helps!

Back
Top Bottom