J189RFC 400W Hydroton Lyriders + Outdoor

I believe we are at about 135 although there are these "super autos" going around that take about this long and produce huge.... Maybe I got a mixed up batch? Fox tailing? Is that what these tiny tall offshoots are sticking out of my plants? Should I just abort these girls? I've got more in pots and some sprouting right now. What do you guys think?

no still only at about 50% cloudy....these two have been hella stressed and as much as I would love some fem seeds I will wait for my other seeds to grow :)

GOOD NEWS New autos strains on their way, a blue, a cheese, a skunk, a northern lights and a haze :D SO excited!

I believe we are at about 135 although there are these "super autos" going around that take about this long and produce huge.... Maybe I got a mixed up batch? Fox tailing? Is that what these tiny tall offshoots are sticking out of my plants? Should I just abort these girls? I've got more in pots and some sprouting right now. What do you guys think?

Fox tails are the shoots at the end of your big nugs , they are getting ready to bolt male flowers (Nanners) it could take a couple more weeks for them to pop out and self pollinate then you will have 3 weeks or so to wait for the seeds to mature and by that time you will have diminishing returns bud and quality wise. 50% cloudy or more was what I had when I pulled mine , the buzz is quick and pleasant uplifting daytime style (Mine may be totally different than yours though) next time I do them I will grow to mostly cloudy with a touch of amber to compare effects. Here is a difference between our strains I notice in name alone "LowRyder" with a capitol R in mine and no number #1. Mine has finnish genetics so I assume it may have suomi hemp genetics too I will never know till I can contact the breeder directly though...

Thanks all! Did spot a couple ambers and they are starting to get more and more cloudy so the one that is all alone I will chop tomorrow and the other I may give it a couple more days. Such a weird grow.... So glad to have some slightly more reliable genetics on their way!

Thanks everyone!

*note to self, stop doing bad things to the plants ;) :party: :)

Also note to self* If the bottle says 5 ml / L then there should be roughly 20ml in 1G .... I think I have been underfeeding these beauties.... Oh well, chalk this one up to learning. I have a good load of seeds, got a full 2 season back under my belt and am WELL on my way to harvest 2&3&4 + more seeds.

Isin't it weird? Growing photo plants you really only need to think and plan in duality, 2 of everything, with auto plants your constantly in between 3-4-5 things. I like that! Plus I don't need the extra room. Sure I have the space and the other set up already running(I keep garden plants in there and start seedling and stuff) but the real fun starts in spring when all of a sudden I will be increasing production. :D I can't wait! More seeds, more buds, more glory, more fun!

Well I gave the one girl the chop chop this morning. I did a little extra reading an held off for a day while the pot dried and so I wouldn't be cutting in the middle of the cycle. Here are some pics for you fine peoples. Looks like I got about a zip from her + about a zip in leafage and trim.

Now at least I have a good idea of what these ladies like and don't like and the different phenos and so forth I feel good moving forward with seed development and the round 2,3 & 4 ladies that are being documented in the perpetual journal linked in my sig.

dec_7-1.jpg
dec_7-2.jpg
dec_7-3.jpg
dec_7-4.jpg
dec_7-5.jpg
dec_7-6.jpg

So I am up early again this morning. Just spent 2h trimming the other two girls. Finally managed to get me some finger/snip hash. Not very much and my fingers hurt like a sob, but I am looking forward to a little puff!

I probably should have trimmed them up a little better but I have this nasty gut feeling I will only end up smoking a very small amount of what I've harvested. Looks like about 4-5 oz right now all together. I will let you know next week what final weight is.

But with that much trim and buds I can make edibles all year! My next experiment I think will be old fashion pie all medible all super tasty and will make you fat! So step one, infuse lard with cannabis.

No photos yet, I'll throw some up in a little bit.

Thanks for hanging out Cron! :)

yep agree with KJC on both I use the same fiskars and I like to trim like he does before I hang
Happy Skunkday J :thumb:

Oh haha no the fingers hurt from rubbing so much! No calluses anymore!

Got some pictures, again kinda lazy with the trim but that' s ok. I'm going to be getting a lot of practice next year!

this is one out of 3 spaces all similarly sized that I had to retrofit for my needs. I don't worry about molds and high humidity ever where I live so the proximity I don't think will be a problem.
dec_8-3.jpg
dec_8-2.jpg
dec_8-1.jpg

So the tally is in, 4 oz 3/4s. Roughly 1 g a day of veg and roughly .3g/w I am hoping that once things get rolling I can bring both those numbers up. Especially now that I have new beans. Go check the perpetual journal in the signature. This one is basically done now.

Thanks all for following and go and get subbed to the new one!

Back
Top Bottom