J189RFC 400W Hydroton Lyriders + Outdoor

Very Nice! Beauty plants and images, thanks for the Skor recipe :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey thanks a lot WRB. Means a lot that you stuck through this entire process which sometimes seemed like hell. Glad to help with any recipe. I'm looking forward to trying some really cool things in the new year or just in time for christmas. OOOh excited though I get to smoke some homegrown on y bday! hahahaha.

Updates a bit later all!

YES Updates haha. This is going to be a good night, I can already tell! So much giggling and ranting. Anyways, huge rant over on the other thread 400w HPS Soil Closet - Perpetual Auto - J189RFC . May have had a little much to smoke! OOPS ;)

So updates are as follows: I'm checking trichs every day and it's driving me batty... I ordered a loop but it's not here yet.... :( I have an old 60-100x which is WAY too much. Plus you can't see shit. I can see enough to tell me that there are still clear trichs, but also a fair few cloudy. What kind of time frame do you think I'm looking at if 30% are cloudy? 3-4 more days? 2 weeks? Anyone with ridiculous autos?

Again I want to thank everyone for stickin around and giving me pointers, insight, inspiration and encouragement. So for all of you, some updates!

HAPPY SATIVADAY!

private_nov_23-2.jpg
private_nov_23-1.jpg

If you chop them gorgeous girls now it should be real heady buzz! I had a few nugs that were more amber in them and the buzz was a body buzz and it threw me off haha! Some matured quicker than the others :( Mine were roughly 70 days old? How many days are you at now? Did you get the seeds from Great White North? I think I asked before but not sure lol

Ermmmmm day 130ish.... I sadly did not order seeds from any of the sponsors here but I am very glad I have seeds, and maybe some more on the way? I'm actually hoping I can find a clone soonish, I'm thinking I need something more predictable. Even the new girls that are growing are all almost a foot tall already! No signs of slowing down either. Oh well, maybe I got the funky batch. All I know is that I want to try some of this smoke!

I'm so tempted to pick at it WRB but I want to wait till at least 80-90% cloudy then I will pick, either that or first amber trich. Then she goes into reveg! hahahahaha !

yea seeds can get expensive especially the good ones
always good to have free seeds
nice to know the genetics tho :thumb:

I am curious how you will reveg? Interesting... GWN said you can not reveg so I wonder if you got a totally different Ruderalis LowRyder plant? Is it LowRyder 2 or a newer LowRyder strain? I am not sure if Great White North are sponsors but they carry some of the most popular breeds that are used to create vital strains/crosses. The Ruderalis they use for their LowRyder is originally from Finland like Suomi Hemp. Did your seed company provide any lineage info or share any extra information about the genetics? Our plants did look totally different except the fact our plants were both really tall for LowRyders eh lol

WRB- I'm not 100% sure it will work, but I'm going to try it. Chop it down to the stalk, let it sit for a while, keep watering it every so often and see what happens. Got the outside girl in the same position. After winter we will see if she gets ripped out or regrown :D

I don't think there are any north american sponsors on the site, I know all the seeds come from the EU.

Thanks RS :)

My studio is a little destroyed right now. I will have to get it all set up before harvest so I can really show you guys some fancy photos. And yes I am still working on a "How to Document Cannabis" and please, if you go look online for this stuff, those guys have no clue what they are doing, it's kinda sad :( 420cyclist had some good suggestions for completely non camera/photo people. I will make a slightly more technical and then a super technical manual I think to playing and having fun with buds and maybe a quick section in photoshop "make them look schwankier with PS" . I donno what do you guys think? I think buckshot was really interested. If I get a couple more Hoo-ahhhh's I'll hurry my medicated butt a little bit more haha!

Right on I love experiments!

Careful with photoshop though , I think in rules for contests the pics can not be shopped? I know what you mean though I use a camera on my phone for my pics and often need to adjust the contrast (So it looks like what I see in person more) lol I can not wait to see the results of LR reveg!

Ya no, No more "photoshopped" images for the contest. W/e thats fine. I don't need PS when I got lights like this! hahahaha

My loop got in today! maybe should have gone for a 45x.... 30 is a little weak but at least if I take a picture through it I should be able to blow it up really nice!

Well I'm about ready to give up on these gals. They are starting to grow weird and I'm noticing strange pistil behavior. I think there may be some bananas lurking. They are pretty poofy now mind you with lots of trichs. They may be good. Well find out once the lower branches dry up.

For now, pictures. I cleaned up a little and got a better system going on.

nov_30th-4.jpg
nov_30th-3.jpg

maybe you went past the time maybe you can get some fem seeds if it is past its time as the plant will want to propagate itself if it doesn't get pollinated
which would be past the optimum harvest time so the seeds would be good to grow it wont go weird till you past the time

Back
Top Bottom