Mini Green House Grow

Re: setting sun's mini-greenhouse grow

hmm, define cheaper??

It's not that I *need* anything better than that.

those two examples would probably work *great* for checking trichs and posting online pics, but if you want to save pics at more than 640X480, you still have to spend a few hundred bucks.

I like to save my pics in high resolution in case I want to print an enlargement, or maybe even submit pics for possible publication in a magazine, and I would need a way more expensive scope to do that kind of stuff.

It's not an essential need at all, however, and that first one looks like it would be perfect for doing what we do.

thanks for the links!

do you guys have somthing against the bonicam

I love my Bionicam!

It works great for checking trichs and the resolution it saves at is perfect for posting online pics without having to resize.

I do wish the resolution was higher and that it didn't look so retarded, but it was definitely worth the $60 or so I spent on it.

HPIM1535.JPG

I use my wife camera and that works great. It gets clear pict of the trichs. I just upload it then enhance as needed..I think it cost about a hundred bux. but hell if i had the $$ to get one of those I think it would look sick on a bigscreen in HD!!

Congrats on the great grow and journal, Can not wait to see the fruits of you labor. Great job again and congrats on MOM well deserved. + rep

can't wait to see them SS! i'll be refreshing my user cp every minute until then. lol.

I was all ready to upload and my pc crashed hard, arrrrggggghhhhhhhhh.

better late than never ;)

Congrats on the great grow and journal, Can not wait to see the fruits of you labor. Great job again and congrats on MOM well deserved. + rep

thanks for your support and the rep sonzor!

Pics!!!!
I can't wait to see how it turned out. I really want to see the final weight and smoke report. Way to go!!

final weight will be in a couple weeks after the buds dry, but the smaller buds should be smokeable before then :grinjoint:

thanks chumpster!

wow they are gorgeous. congrats!!!

Way to go sun
Guess I had an OMM moment, I though you had harvested one before.:smokin:

That aside, Man those look wonderful. Nice haul.:cheer::cheer:
Looks like it'll be great smoke.
Like everyone else, can't wait to see the numbers:grinjoint:

Congrats my friend:ganjamon:

Very, very nice. Great haul, beautiful looking buds. Enjoy SS, well deserved.

very nice SS. i would be slightly more conservative than andy thinking a solid 3 oz here, after they do their shrinkage thing.

anyways it was a long journey, hope you found it worthwhile, i know you learned a lot from this.

cant wait to see them dry buddy, smoke report, etc.

ditto on the MOM congrats as well.

WOW! almost every journal im following is harvesting right around the same time! Those look GREAT! d you have a weight yet?? The trim job is GREAT!!!! how is the smoke?

wow they are gorgeous. congrats!!!

Awesome!

Yeah, just take your time. If you must smoke, just sample the little buds. In a couple weeks everything will taste so good! Then you'll have some nice tasty big buds.

Good job! Nice harvest!

frosted nuglets oh yeah

Very, very nice. Great haul, beautiful looking buds. Enjoy SS, well deserved.

thank you bros and broettes!!!

they should be dry enough to get an accurate weight on in a couple of weeks, but the smoke report shouldn't take that long:Rasta:

Ayup! Sweet!
Fancy camera shoots fast while you fall into your trim buds
That Bic just gets bigger and bigger
The popcorn quick dry might have put on you a brain fry
Setting Suns' finger locked on the trigger

;););)

thank you brother Gator
your poetry and prose always be rockin'
and if you think I'm runnin' on brain fry
just wait until those buds dry

Back