Mini Green House Grow

Re: setting sun's mini-greenhouse grow

Congrats on having the best member of the month! Oh, that may be another website ... (take 2) ... congrats on BEING member of the month! Yeah, I'm in a goofy mood today. :grinjoint:

havent poped in here ina few nice buds there
=D

SS, congrats on upcoming MOM ;) It left only a few hours and I guess this is not a kind of game like Manchester United scoring a goal in 86 min almost at the end of the match :) In other words (if you don't follow UEFA - Champions League) I am expecting to see you as a winner :popcorn:

And also, gotta say - amazing trich pix, amazing timing ... it is a pleasure following such a work!

Good Luck!

congrats SS. Well deserved

I've been cheking in and out for a few seconds every now and then....busy morning.

I've been wondering, "What is MOM?" I was trying to figure out what that might mean.....AH!

Member of the Month!

congrats! You deserve it. :rollit:

absolutely deserved, congrats...

Congrats on having the best member of the month! Oh, that may be another website ... (take 2) ... congrats on BEING member of the month! Yeah, I'm in a goofy mood today. :grinjoint:

Considering the nominees, it's quite an honor to win.

thanks bros ;)

Had no doubt about it :surf:

Congrats sun:goodjob:

You earned/deserve it:grinjoint:

thanks OMM!

keep it green my friend ;)

congrats bro. I'm just now starting to check out your journal. Haven't made it far yet. Looks great though.

you should get some kind of prize if you read through the entire motha, lol.

thanks for visiting and for your positive comments, mr-natural ;).

holy crap you are almost catching up to viper.89 pages lol well i guess not but gotclose anyways wwhat a jurnal man hope mine does as good

I appreciate shorter journals also. A lot of quality can be packed into a few pages, and some of my favorite ones are just a few pages long. It just doesn't seem to be the way mine go, but that's OK, the diversity here is one of the things I like about this place.

thanks Pacha!

Hey congrats brother grower on being a MOM :surf: :goodjob:

thanks Tunes!

Hey there.
I´m chewing my way through this journal too, you should release a book!
Good reading so far, and one thing I noticed from the pics: your grows are super-clean, really organised.

....you make me feel like a slob haha :)

Keep up the good work, I´ll roll one in your honor.

It's an epic story, lol. Thought it would be a fairly straightforward grow when I started, but I haven't seen too many straightforward, uncomplicated grows after being here a while. Seems like most grows are challenged in one way or another. Keeps things interesting.

My grow area is not an enclosed room, it's just a corner of the garage that I've sort of blocked off with furniture. Since it's open, it's harder to isolate from pests. I'm focusing on keeping things orderly and clean because that helps prevent pests and it gives me an advantage as far as seeing bugs if they make an appearance. I vacuum pretty regularly, because then little specks look out of place and draw my attention.

thanks HO, really nice to have ya back ;)

Setting Sun, ^420 and a salute bro. I am very pleased you have been recognized for your acheivements. You most certainly deserve it my friend!

thanks brother!

your positive energy is always welcome!

Apparantly, the Sun also rises. Well done Mr MOM.:cheesygrinsmiley:
Your journal is indeed epic, I searched and failed to find the model of your camera.
The one you work so well.:goodjob:
I'm too old for a mid-life crisis but I'm thinking about taking some pictures.:popcorn: Thankyou

thank you PG!

you know, I didn't think my head could get any fatter, but you guys are proving me wrong, lol.

the cam I'm using is a Canon S3 IS, and then I got a cheap 58mm adapter and 10X macro extender lens for the trich shots.

bought the camera used on ebay for $110. It was Canon's flagship "superzoom" cam three or so years ago. Cameras aren't something I would normally buy used on ebay, but I took the risk and it turned out good.

It's successor, the S5, is also a pretty good cam.

watcha gonna take pics of? ;)

I'd really like to get a good USB microscope, but can't justify the expense until they get cheaper. It would make for some nice eye candy ;).

hmm, define cheaper??

IMO they have already gotten very cheap lookie here:

44320 Celestron Biological Microscope with Digital Camera, 600x Power, Electric Illuminated & USB Interface

or here a little cheaper but not quite as good:

PC Link USB Digital Microscope w/Metal Base PCLink 88201

i plan to get the first one when i can afford it.

Back
Top Bottom