LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2014

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

I will get photos up some time to day. I was hopping to be done but, had Crap on toast moment and I still have a hole to drill out!

Hope Everyone Enjoys their day!!!
:cheer:

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

Up Date From Building The Frame for the tent :phew: (Built Saturday April 19 2014)

We had to take ALL 20 the Plants out first. This whole project took about 8 hours to complete.

StartTent2.jpg

Break_time1.jpg

O.K weaving the string after the first break probably was not a good idea :rofl::rofl::rofl:

StartTent2photo2.jpg

We got everything put together and back in by 8:p.M
:)

StartTent2photo3.jpg

Done:yahoo:

Looks really well built.is that the famous lady in 1 of the pics.well done,that looks like a ball breaker 2 put 2gether:goodjob:

Looks really well built.is that the famous lady in 1 of the pics.well done,that looks like a ball breaker 2 put 2gether:goodjob:

It was a bit of a challenge. I changed my mind at the hardware store and got that nylon silky string( reminds me of kite string but thicker) and the eye hooks. I decided that this would be easier on the arms. The wire in the BWS scraps the crap out of me. I always come out looking like I am out catching stray cats. Thats me. :)

So ur the stray cat catcher?? I'm sure u look a million dollars:kiss:happy easter lady v,an i hope u smoke loads of lovely dank,as u deserve it after building that tent.very well done:thumb:

looking good can't wait to see how your plants turn out

Thank you,
Me too!! How are your plants doing :) Oh! How did your bud turn out/ taste?
:circle-of-love:

Very nice professional frame lady v can t wait to see it fill out :thumbs:

I can go for that one... The frame filling in... :) This one has been a challenge. I had the 14 seeds three survived. Did the gender testing. This grow is more personal to me. The BWS in journal 1 was all clones from one plant. This one is different... I really want this to fill out.
With all the trial and errors that took place and all the help from this community of people this tent is... a step up from my other one. Sounds like favoritism... lol..... liking one child more that the other. The learning has been more intense and a challenge for me.

Thank you on the frame. We had fun building it. The weaving part got very complex after a few hits. :)
:laughtwo:

Really nice job! Looking forward to seeing your hard work repaid!! :)

Thank-you and ME TOOO!!!!

So ur the stray cat catcher?? I'm sure u look a million dollars:kiss:happy easter lady v,an i hope u smoke loads of lovely dank,as u deserve it after building that tent.very well done:thumb:

:thanks: Hope your 420 and Easter went well

:cheer:

I don't know about my 4\20,butI spent the weekend completely stoned out a my head:ganjamon:got more quick drying now,so i quess im in 4 more of the same:blunt:

I don't know about my 4\20,butI spent the weekend completely stoned out a my head:ganjamon:got more quick drying now,so i quess im in 4 more of the same:blunt:

Well, the bright side is ... you know what you have versus taking someone else's word. :)
:high-five:

I'm sure you had a great 420 Easter Lady V & the DIY; SPEECHLESS.

I'm sure you had a great 420 Easter Lady V & the DIY; SPEECHLESS.

Yep!! Productive and Quiet. Our roommate and kids were gone all day :) We did not have to talk in code or keep the doors locked :)
We got the hole drilled and today my air will be circulating through both tents.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom