LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2014

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

I think I would loose what little mind I have left if I had that many plants. I have 12 left after chopping 2 this past week and it is still a bit much for me to keep up with. You seem to have this down very well.....:circle-of-love:

Re: LadyVadalon - Soil - BWS - Querkle - GhostTrain - SpaceBomb - Grow 3 - February 2

Its very funny.29 plants.it won't be long b4 ur asking the plants is it OK 2 sit on ur own settee:laughtwo: ull have a house over run by cannabis plants:rofl: i have this imagine of stems and buds hanging out windows,the whole outside covered by plant.oh wot would the neighbours think?? Very funny lady v.u should appear in that tv show,weeds:high-five:

A big :thanks:lady v.that explains it well.and yes ur 100% right about more plants in ur grow.I've now decided 4 my nxt grow it'll be 4 plants.i know that isnt much,but 4 plants 2 me will be loads,more than loads:bongrip:as u said ur paying all that money 4 light/fan 4 3 months anyway,why not do as many as poss.just means the risk factor goes up,alot.over here 4 plants would be straight 2 jail 4 at least a year.i havnt heard of any1 using cannabis as bath salts,wot good would putting weed in the bath,that wouldnt get u stoned.must be 4 the smell,only,something tells me ull not be stuck 4 a nice whiff of cannabis,with that many going.lady v,ur gona have a full forest on ur hands soon.be careful on feeding,as i dont want u waking up 1 morning an "The little shop of horrors". Audrey the plant shouting from growroom " feed me" :yahoo:

LOL...no I don't make bath salts. It is a light oil used in the bath as a muscle relaxer for bad days..:) the cannabinoids, THC and the CBD that are beneficial.

CBDs counter some of the less desirable side-effects of THC, like anxiety, paranoia, rapid heartbeat and short-term memory loss. In high doses, it can help insomniacs sleep, but in smaller amounts, it can be energizing. It can also reduce inflammation, nausea and convulsions.

:circle-of-love:

I think I would loose what little mind I have left if I had that many plants. I have 12 left after chopping 2 this past week and it is still a bit much for me to keep up with. You seem to have this down very well.....:circle-of-love:

My son helps out a lot with this mess I have. I will be glad to get it down to a good rotation of harvest every 6 or 7 weeks. I make a lot of stuff for other people and need the rotation. It is hard to keep up with at times. :) :loopy:

Its very funny.29 plants.it won't be long b4 ur asking the plants is it OK 2 sit on ur own settee:laughtwo: ull have a house over run by cannabis plants:rofl: i have this imagine of stems and buds hanging out windows,the whole outside covered by plant.oh wot would the neighbours think?? Very funny lady v.u should appear in that tv show,weeds:high-five:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can some one explain the use of Epson salt please. I would really like to understand what it is used for.

Thank you for the information.
:circle-of-love:

I know, but I decided that I would ask on my own thread. I don't want to overstep any boundaries and get into trouble or get anyone else into trouble.
:green_heart:

I know where you're going with that but it was a very informative discussion.

Not much going on today in the garden. I checked on a clone from a plant we have no idea what it is and it has started roots in just three days. no clone-x used just plain PHed water at 6.5 Photo taken April 24,2014

roots_in_3_days.jpg

I have been changing the water every day :)

The game plan is to do some more work in this grow tomorrow.. I have a few plants that need some cleanup done on and I need to inspect the Querkel and Ghost train. I might take some clones, I'm not sure yet. I wish the new growth would be faster on them. I really think that the 24/0 lighting is causing the slow recovery from the gender testing.

Well, I hope that Everyone is well and having a Goodnight, Day and Afternoon

4get the game plan lady v.soon ull be up 2 ur eyes in a 29 plant grow.ull have plenty 2 do then.that's some trimming at the end 2 look 4ward 2.I really enjoyed trimming my plant yesterday nicely stoned.very addictive.I'd have loads of fun trimming ur 29 girlies:circle-of-love::goodjob:

It was 29 gals she had snakelad but with that branch snap its going to be 32when the clones are going yet did I read right lady v your looking for more clones still wow that many plants is the stuff of dreams :) with humidity I found in 24hr light my tent could reach 90% so I put a towel hanging next to airflow catch the moisture drops another thing that will help is a big bowel of uncooked rice and just change it when the rice puffs up a bit :) i have read through your thread but I'm a little lost any chance of a update on how many tents you have and how many plants oer tent and there stages of veg/flower? Also which way does the air flow is flower tent vented out into beg? Sorry bit stoned this fastbud just keeps getting stronger :bong:

It was 29 gals she had snakelad but with that branch snap its going to be 32when the clones are going yet did I read right lady v your looking for more clones still wow that many plants is the stuff of dreams :) with humidity I found in 24hr light my tent could reach 90% so I put a towel hanging next to airflow catch the moisture drops another thing that will help is a big bowel of uncooked rice and just change it when the rice puffs up a bit :) i have read through your thread but I'm a little lost any chance of a update on how many tents you have and how many plants oer tent and there stages of veg/flower? Also which way does the air flow is flower tent vented out into beg? Sorry bit stoned this fastbud just keeps getting stronger :bong:

Sure :phew: :)

I have 9 that are in bloom and they are all Bubba White shark. I have 20 crammed in this tent that should only be a total of 10 for this journal. Then I have 10 others that really need their own space and they are 6 swiss cheese, 1 BWS, 2 Querkel and 1 Ghost Train.

I ended up with the Swiss Cheese because someone felt sorry for me after my first grow that was a REAL Learning Experience. But, on the other side I received a different strain of plant and did not have to purchase them :) I took them because, I did not know that you did not have to grow trees and could do some training and use less plants. I was going to try the West Coast Masers training style but, I have to many plants to only do 2 at a time. So, I am working on my husband to let me build a temporary mobile home for the last 9 plants. Then when bloom 1 is done they can go into the tent and the structure can be disassembled. I have all of the 9 still in 1 gal pots. I just keep clipping the roots off and adding fresh soil and put them back in the same pot. I don't have room to put them into 3 gal planters.

Then two days ago I snapped off one of my Querkel branches and cloned it out. I was not ready to do any cloning yet. But the Querkel was one I did from seed and have gone through hell with them. I did not plan on doing clones for another 6 weeks or around June. So, that is a total of 5 clones.

Mmmm.... I will give the rice thing a try I have a 35 pound sack of it. LoL...No, I am not paranoid it is just cheaper to shop in bulk :)

Sorry for the winded tale of my jungle.
:high-five:

Well, I hackled the Querkle today. At this point I just want to see what it is going to do. I took off almost all the leaves.

QT_sloter2.jpg

QT_sloter.jpg

I'm sorry if I have not been completely caught up, but if you could refresh my memory on this Swiss Cheese situation? I actually ordered some and plan on running it outdoors this fall, from what I've heard its supposed to form big plants, heavy buds, and potent smoke. Dense buds that finish much quicker than the sativas. Was real interested in how it was going for you but haven't had the chance to catch up yet :allgood:

I'm sorry if I have not been completely caught up, but if you could refresh my memory on this Swiss Cheese situation? I actually ordered some and plan on running it outdoors this fall, from what I've heard its supposed to form big plants, heavy buds, and potent smoke. Dense buds that finish much quicker than the sativas. Was real interested in how it was going for you but haven't had the chance to catch up yet :allgood:

It is hard to keep up on here at times..Lol.. If, I go more than one or two days I site here and get a numb butt!!! :)

I have never done the Swiss Cheese before they were given to me. Well I am hopping by the end of next week they will be in their own grow space. I really have not been doing a whole lot with them on an individual whole yet. It is going slow right now they are still in 1 gal pots. But, I hope to have that changed in the next week. I have heard about as much as you about them. So, I am hopping that I will be able to grow them well for everyone and myself.:)

Wow that's crazy congrats on free plants :-] but soo many babies too care for with the 1gal pots rather than pulling them out and trimming if you raise them on a wire rack the roots will airprune and look after themselves :) :rofl: I like to bulk buy too makes life so much easier and cheaper :) but with the rice you should notice a difference straight away it loves humidity :) nice work on the defol is it just leaves you removed? :bong: hope all is green :bong: and happy shatterday

I chopped the crap out of her and the other one. I thought I had photos of both but didn't. I will take some closeups. I am trying to get rid of two of my Swiss cheese I have a chance to get a blue dragon in two weeks and I don't want to turn that down!!!! I will give up two of them for that one plant!!! :cheer:

What does this mean raise them on a wire rack the roots will airprune and look after themselves? Do you have photos so I can understand?

All caught up Lady "V", looking good.

Back
Top Bottom