Landrace Genetics 101

Ha ha. Exactly. :) Fuggit. I’ve spent so many hours trying to figure out how to get that strain back. Maybe all I have to do is buy it. They're cheap at the price really, so it’s worth a try. And with regular seeds I’ll probably get some more pollen to mess around with.

Something from another forum..

Quote:
Originally Posted by couchlockd
viewpost.gif

As the title says, what are the top 3 most trippy strains
Welcome couchlockd,

This is a recurrent question around ACE Seeds room
smile.gif

You will find very trippy plants in Golden Tiger (especially in the fem version), Zamaldelica and Malawi. Panama is also a good one.....

user_offline.gif

I keep looking at Destroyer and will likely pull the trigger in an impulsive fashion....

This one has my eye too..
COLOMBIA MANGOBICHEBank: CannaBioGenRegular seedsGenetics: sativa
Yield: Medium/High
Flowering: 16-24 weeks
Colombian classic variety with a reputation of savoury aromas and great long-term power. From uncertain origins, it is one of the few classic varieties which still exist because of its excellent quality. Highly branched structure topped with long vines of flowers make for a high final yield. Fruity and mango aromas and flavours, slightly spicy with a strong psychoactive effect, cerebral and trippy at the same time, with a sweet touch that makes the experience even more enjoyable. A classic among best classic Colombian varieties.

I

24 weeks,, wow,, 4032 hours,, wow

Keep it going an extra couple days, hours total of 4077 for medicinal...

Something from another forum..

Quote:
Originally Posted by couchlockd
viewpost.gif

As the title says, what are the top 3 most trippy strains
Welcome couchlockd,

This is a recurrent question around ACE Seeds room
smile.gif

You will find very trippy plants in Golden Tiger (especially in the fem version), Zamaldelica and Malawi. Panama is also a good one.....

After digging around a little, it looks like maybe (?) the regular and fem seeds are different mixes and I’m wondering if the fem version is what I want. Emailed Ace again about it. Hopefully they’ll get back to me this time.

user_offline.gif

After digging around a little, it looks like maybe (?) the regular and fem seeds are different mixes and I’m wondering if the fem version is what I want. Emailed Ace again about it. Hopefully they’ll get back to me this time.

Im thinking the difference would be that they have already done the selection for you and feminised it..

What I read was this. Old info though. Now the descriptions on their site seem to be the same for both regular and fem GT.

Originally Posted by dubi
viewpost.gif

Golden Tiger fem was bred using Double Thai while Golden Tiger standard has only one thai...

We have updated both Golden Tiger descriptions at our website this year to make this difference clear.

Golden Tiger Standard -> The standard version of Golden Tiger has stronger Malawi influence, contains only one Thai strain (Hmong/Meo) and the flowering is slightly shorter than the feminized version.

Golden Tiger Feminized -> The feminized version of Golden Tiger has stronger Thai influence, is better yielding and has more refined aromas than the standard version, but the flowering time is slightly longer.

Selected and feminised from stronger Thai influence... The Double Up happens in order to get feminisation (into itself or sister)... Open question slightly edumecated but could be off answers :rofl::passitleft:

“Greetings,

Golden Tiger regular and fem have been bred following a very similar genetic recipe
and both versions have the same frequency to produce Thai dominant phenos.

Let us know if you have any other doubt. Kind regards, Luis - ACE Seeds -“

What I read was this. Old info though. Now the descriptions on their site seem to be the same for both regular and fem GT.
If I recall correctly from carousing their threads on IC, the fem version was updated first, then the regular version was updated to match, so the double Thai is used in both now.

Back
Top Bottom