Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

hello all,
i just finished reading all the great things you all have to say, and it makes me sadder now than ever....I have decided to take a long break....not from you all, and not from growing, that is still doing fine....but...im going to close the journal for now....
would like to just have fun and visit for a while....after talking with a couple of really great people, one of whom says IM PROCRASTINATING...which i am...i did decide to finally say so long to this journal for the time being....with the economy the way it is, and hubbys work hours cut back, i think it wiser to concentrate on a hugh veg. garden, and raising some rabbits for meat....i really love each and everyone of you and the friendship you have just given me....there is no replacement for it....you all are wonderful...i am going to keep the garden going, mmj, and do really enjoy doing that, there is just more important things that i have had to prioritize....i still plan on selling at the mmj farmers market, and at the despensaries....but will no longer deliver to others now....this saddens me, i loved the thrilled looks on peeps faces when i showed up....made my insides smile....no one really took it from me....its just safer to quit while im ahead....you can pm me or email me if you want, and i will help any way i can, but for now, so long....hugs, L
talk with ya later, but in the mean time....plant some blue mystic....its the bomb....L:Namaste::high-five::tokin:
mods: please put this is the compleated journals for now....until later...and next time....and a million zillion hugs to you all.....hugs, L and hubby

High L,

Better to take a break than to burn out :tokin: Just wanted you to know that you, your journal, and your advice have helped to flatten out my indoor growing curve, just stop by every once in a while to stop me from complicating it :)... us geezers need post-its on our depends :grinjoint:

Thanks for all you've shared so far,

The Horses

:peace:

thank you all....i will be around lurking alot....
rabbit: sisco, cook slow and steam.....i mean slow, if very old....pressure cook....im indian, we cook it a million ways....
my fav. is pressure cook in juice, orange or cranberry, til soft, then smoke with cool smoke....excellent....that and fry bread are what i take to pow wows, with a good fruit/tomatoe hot salsa.....L

I'm scared of my Pressure cooker, I made Canna butter with it once and swore it was going to blow a hole in my face or ceiling... I guess the rumors of them and I'm not savy. So maybe this would be a better discussion on the Ganja food thread or something... Well hope to see you or not, cause your lurking? Take care and be well.

I'm scared of my Pressure cooker, I made Canna butter with it once and swore it was going to blow a hole in my face or ceiling... I guess the rumors of them and I'm not savy. So maybe this would be a better discussion on the Ganja food thread or something... Well hope to see you or not, cause your lurking? Take care and be well.

Ha, you, a wabbit, & a pwessure cooker could put a whole new meaning on "what's up, Doc?"

Back
Top Bottom