Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

Hey Lav, glad to hear you are pulling it all together and arming yourself. Also that you will no longer deliver~~ hate for you to give up the market but it does not sound safe the way it is currently set up. Maybe the owners can beef up security. If those are really the guys that robbed you, maybe the dispensary can give the photos to the police as suspecious and they can be watched. Would love for them to be caught. You still need to take it easy... hugs

Morning Lav sending good vibes your way.... :peace:

thanks blue,
great way to start the day....good on ya...hugs, L

Blow those Mfrs balls off when you find them. lol I mean forgive and forget? Take care L

dont think i dont dream of it....stuff good dreams are made of....i leave the forgiving to the all mighty, and the forgeting, well, i'll get to it eventually...right now im still knee deep in anger....which is not good for me...so i try to pretend its all good, and it is in all reality...until i think about it...hugs, L

They will get theirs, and be in a cage soon. Hang in there, sounds like your doing better.

yep, no choice there....to live in the negitive lets them win, and they already took enough....im sure they'll run out of time sooner or later....i wish them all that they deserve.....hugs, L

Hey Lav, glad to hear you are pulling it all together and arming yourself. Also that you will no longer deliver~~ hate for you to give up the market but it does not sound safe the way it is currently set up. Maybe the owners can beef up security. If those are really the guys that robbed you, maybe the dispensary can give the photos to the police as suspecious and they can be watched. Would love for them to be caught. You still need to take it easy... hugs

well, for now, its for the best....i havent even answered that phone since then....p.o.i.....im still angry....one of the phases i guess....yes, i hate to reg. the good things i enjoy also, but some stuff is for the best....i'll go back again someday...but for now, i was one of the first....good place to park my bonnet for a while, go back to gardening all those fine strains, that try to hermie on me, and do.....off with their balls i say.....later, hugs, L:thumb::thumb:

Hi All! :)

I heard from Lav and you are all right. She is taking it easy.....well, easier for her. She going back to the market again soon and is getting ready. The rest, I'll let her tell you when she feels well enough to come back. Peace all! :peace:

Lav, when you find out where they go, let me know, okay? I have friends in lowly places..... Leave revenge till after they are caught. It's way more fun that way, take it from one who has, lets say been there and knows. And the penalty they will pay will be much, much greater than any you or any law enforcement will do. The people I know don't take kindly to things like that happening to nice people.

Sending you best wishes L and Hubby!

:Namaste:

Couldn't agree more Woodsman - best to you both. I admire you both for your ability to cope with some pretty b.s. challenges lately. Take care of yourselves!

That is bullshit if it happened to me I would take care of it myself. Fuck the police they are worthless. At least around here they are. I guess if it were me though it wouldn't happen cause I would have had a better gun. And had it at the ready. I live in the ghetto so deal with those punks all the time. Caught a guy crawling through my window one time. Plants were still premature so I don't know what he was doing. Needless to say he went to the hospital. Thankfully he lived through it. Bet he won't rob anyone ever again. So I know how you feel. Don't let it ruin the world for you though. Every batch has a few bad apples but mostly there is alot of good. Hope those punks crash and die horribly. Hope that's not too harsh just makes my blood boil. Great garden though I love it. Keep up the awesome work!

Back
Top Bottom