Lavendar's - Continual Harvest - 5th Grow

hello all,
well once again a plant was harvested with no pics....just cant seem to get the two togather....but lots of ops comming up....4 more to go, very soon...

SWEET THAI:
she took off at a dead run....she was only flushed for about 8 days, which is not long enough for me, but for her it was....the blue mystic shhould be next, but sweet outdid her....sure was stanky....alot of skunk mixed with that thai....must have been what sweet bred into her? she wet weighed 9.0oz exactly....and nice thumb sized nugs....very heavy buds....i kept the size in ck with the bush master and severe topping....she did the rest....never grown her before, so dont know how large she could get, but she is a dandy...and not a stealth smell plant.....shes on the screens now, will let you know whats up later with her, sure is pretty tho....

have alot of photos to put up tonight, if its still working and i can post....

been busy making tinctures, bought alot of gourmet flavorings for bakers to try out in them....have to cook off the mix later to remove the alcohol...i have tasted some pretty awful tasting and some very weak ones lately...always try out the tinctures....so i know what i dont want, and even tho i hate to cook, im a good one, so i should be able to do the taste well and make it taste alot better....

and am going to try some chap stick, mmj, again....but not yet...did get the tubes for it tho, still need some bees wax tho....

all the printables are at the trailer to be printed now....just have to haul the laptop over there to run it all...my desk top died last yr....not sure what happened, but it needs a shop bad....had the kid look at it fairly quick and he told me what it was, but, still have to figure out where and how to get it out, all thats after i remember what it was.....just beeps at me,

well, if you all get a chance, stop by later, and i'll try to get those photos up...at least by tomorrow morning.....stay healthy, hugs, L...

oh, question?? am going to get an e. cigarette, any preferences? and how do you put smokables in the cartridges? read aabout it, but have no idea...t.i.a....L, i heard that the atomizer? is the weak point in most of them...anyway, it is called something like that...

Well Lav maybe you can start making a glue stick market also? JK Hope it cleaned up. Maybe alittle rubbing alcohol. Good thing it didn't make super glue huh? I hear ya on ugly plants. I to have vowed to kill all my ugly ones and rite now I have a sour cream that is looking like it needs the trash can. I hate those curled leaves its growing. And it's showing it's sativa side which I don't care for myself. Those 10-11 week flowers are for the birds. Hell I'm having enough problems with the 8-9 week flowerer's. Hope life is good for you and all yours. Your G.D. will start getting out there, give her some time. Well GL in your garden and Keepem Green

hello all,
well once again a plant was harvested with no pics....just cant seem to get the two togather....but lots of ops comming up....4 more to go, very soon...

SWEET THAI:
she took off at a dead run....she was only flushed for about 8 days, which is not long enough for me, but for her it was....the blue mystic shhould be next, but sweet outdid her....sure was stanky....alot of skunk mixed with that thai....must have been what sweet bred into her? she wet weighed 9.0oz exactly....and nice thumb sized nugs....very heavy buds....i kept the size in ck with the bush master and severe topping....she did the rest....never grown her before, so dont know how large she could get, but she is a dandy...and not a stealth smell plant.....shes on the screens now, will let you know whats up later with her, sure is pretty tho....

have alot of photos to put up tonight, if its still working and i can post....

been busy making tinctures, bought alot of gourmet flavorings for bakers to try out in them....have to cook off the mix later to remove the alcohol...i have tasted some pretty awful tasting and some very weak ones lately...always try out the tinctures....so i know what i dont want, and even tho i hate to cook, im a good one, so i should be able to do the taste well and make it taste alot better....

and am going to try some chap stick, mmj, again....but not yet...did get the tubes for it tho, still need some bees wax tho....

all the printables are at the trailer to be printed now....just have to haul the laptop over there to run it all...my desk top died last yr....not sure what happened, but it needs a shop bad....had the kid look at it fairly quick and he told me what it was, but, still have to figure out where and how to get it out, all thats after i remember what it was.....just beeps at me,

well, if you all get a chance, stop by later, and i'll try to get those photos up...at least by tomorrow morning.....stay healthy, hugs, L...

oh, question?? am going to get an e. cigarette, any preferences? and how do you put smokables in the cartridges? read aabout it, but have no idea...t.i.a....L, i heard that the atomizer? is the weak point in most of them...anyway, it is called something like that...

Sounds like you have been keeping busy. Sounds like a nice harvest of the thai. I will be back to check out your pictures!!

I just ordered an e cigarette, just one to see if I liked it.
1 x SmokePass Disposable Electronic Cigarette (SP) = $12.50
White Menthol Low nic
Havent got it yet though so cant tell you anything. It is a throwaway. Went to the dr. today to get my meds prescriptions. She was really upset at my cholestrol and triglycerides. Also I have to quit smoking....cigarrettes and exercise. Only smoke pot maybe once a month.
Told her about some joints aching, so now I am on glucosamin chondroitin and lopid, upped my dose of crestor as well.

Bet you could use the refill cartridges in your vaporizer. hmmmmmmm hugs

well all,
i may be just about ready to give up....i got to look down the barrel of a cocked 44mag tonight while another was held on hubby....pretty scarey...still hasnt sunk in....i took a call to deliver meds, and hubby rode with....3 black kids, early 20's, one i remember from a market vaguely.....jacked us...cant do anything about it, it will make the papers with address and names, and set us up again...so its a forget about it....wont set us up to be a victim twice...that is now two of us from the market that have been hit....so i dont think i will go to the market more...have all that stuff....just sick....whats to stop them from going in there? more guns, more money to take....no justice...dont really want to talk...feel like crying....someone took a dump in a little bit of heaven....later, L

My Heart is with you and Paul. I'm still stunned at hearing it all. Got to have an armed guard just to deliver meds. I would suggest a meeting at the market....but who do you trust? Guess that's the big question. Many Hugs!

My Heart is with you and Paul. I'm still stunned at hearing it all. Got to have an armed guard just to deliver meds. I would suggest a meeting at the market....but who do you trust? Guess that's the big question. Many Hugs!

sent you a message....am planning on telling the market peeps....they wanted the first one kept quiet, so not to scare peeps, sure this will be the same....i just think it will be at the market next...peeps get bolder, not scareder....now im scared of both places....glad i got a phone dedicated to just that and didnt use ours...it also tells me where he got the number...got to have been someone from there, and the face looked familiar....not some one i knew, but had spoke to....if i see him again, will have to pretend i dont know him if im smart....thanks again, hugs, L

So sad and sorry to hear. At least Paul was with you. You should write down everything you remember and have Paul do it to. So when you talk to the mart people you can make sure to mention everything. You said they have security at the door. He needs to be aware of the issue. hugs

I ve been there and dont like thinking about it :( Just makes my blood boil. I am not the violent type but i do carry for defense all the time. When i use to sell mac tools, i bought a small 22 long, which is the size of my palm and has a nice leather holster which look exactly like a wallet the bottom side has the trigger slot, so when mister mister asks for the $ he wont think twice seeing a wallet, well until its to late and he is looking down the barrel as the gun going off. I know what every one is thinking but when a 22 long enters a eye socket to bounce around his skull, his friends are gonna run.
OMG hope u n hubby and find some peace, just be very cautious, and stay away from new peeps.

Hey Lav - just reading about what happened - I'm so glad to hear you're okay. I once had a loaded gun pointed at me threateningly and it was not something I easily will forget. It sucks that there are a-holes like that out there. Please take care --

Best -

So sad and sorry to hear. At least Paul was with you. You should write down everything you remember and have Paul do it to. So when you talk to the mart people you can make sure to mention everything. You said they have security at the door. He needs to be aware of the issue. hugs

the whole area is a grey area still here...no one is sure what they, the law, is going to do....about the markets, but for sure the way we are falling victim, it will be to restrict it, and not catch the criminals....we are ezer to deal with than violent peeps....mho and experience...i did catalog it all.....remembered alot of stuff in sleep last night....it was an endless loop, with me as an observer...yeah, i have it written....just added to notes this am...and am going to call the market to report it when they open....thank you...L

That's terrible Lav. Scumbags. I'm glad you're both ok but jeez....

yeah, it really ruined the whole thing for me....feel terrible about that...like when you first realize there is no santa....sorry about that for all those of you who still believe...lol...makes me feel horrid that i cant do anything about it, without becoming a victim again...or i would...one of the times when your protecters become a part of the enemy...and the crooks know it...thank you, L

Damn Lav, You may want to have the law know about something like that, could help someone else from getting killed.

Maybe selling your goods to a dispensary or a broker will be a safer ave. for you?

Please take care :peace:

sisco,
sorry to burst your bubble, i would love to do something, report it, have someone say we'll find them...and how horrid it was...BUT... reality is this, it would make the papers, name, address....privacy...which would set us up for hubbys job problems, address would mean more home invasion, nose problems, and more law problems....they are not on our side....i have watched to see what they did in areas around here...they actually investigated the victims..(and took it all, pending investigation...those growers had to start over...so just who do you trust...would love to, but their track record is not good...my better judgement says not no way..)..whose lives were worsened, not bettered...when it says protect and serve, it doesnt mean us.....in larger areas there are para groups that do protection....im a small fish...no protection....so an ez target...and the robbers know this...also know that the majority of us are at some level pacifists....but i will let all concerned in the sphere i exist in know...hugs, L

I ve been there and dont like thinking about it :( Just makes my blood boil. I am not the violent type but i do carry for defense all the time. When i use to sell mac tools, i bought a small 22 long, which is the size of my palm and has a nice leather holster which look exactly like a wallet the bottom side has the trigger slot, so when mister mister asks for the $ he wont think twice seeing a wallet, well until its to late and he is looking down the barrel as the gun going off. I know what every one is thinking but when a 22 long enters a eye socket to bounce around his skull, his friends are gonna run.
OMG hope u n hubby and find some peace, just be very cautious, and stay away from new peeps.

we're survivors....thank you....we have one just like that so know what you mean...as a women who hunts, i know what you say....i had a pistol just like the one held on me, but with a shorter barrel when i was in ak....close up bear protection...what i truely prefer is a shot gun...a 4-10....light wt...a 45 or as a shotgun....little kick, but it works....anytime i had a choice, i went shotgun.....loved to shoot skeet too....i think its the area of demise that gets to me...rapid and overt....but not very stealth...too bad....just wish i could do what we are supposed to be able to do...someone will be hurt, and that really bothers me inside....somewhere some poor human is trying to do the right thing for another, and they will be slain for it, and nothing will be done about it...without making another family victims, and some other bad guy will get away with it...and all because of a bunch of stiff necked, one way, by the book, (which ever one they're reading at the moment) holier than thou art psalm singer who knows whats best for the entire world fool...and yes, we believe in the right to bear arms, but at that moment, it would have gotten me killed, and i know it....his eyes said it....no need to speak....over a harmless, natural 5000+ yr. old pharadrug, that god in his infinite wisdom put here to help man....but im preaching to the choir, so i'll shut up....thank you sweetie, and i do know of what you speak, hugs, L:thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Sorry to hear about the robbery Lav. Security is a constant concern. I am relieved you walked away and only lost the buds. Crooks are like mites or rot feeding away at our girls. Too bad there's no legal spray we can use on em. :cough:

yeh, i agree....sorry to be sooo brief but....im a little under the weather now...would rather fight bears....i would rather debark them...old indian cure...not nice....but very effective....thanks for stopping by....gonna be gone a couple of days....need to sleep....get my head right....hugs, L

hi lav.. sorry 2 hear what happened...glad yall are ok...:nicethread:

thanks ss, didnt really hit me until this a.m.....started shaking with teeth chattering, couldnt get warm, sat in a tub of hot water and bawled my eyes out....thanks all for being here....you are all valued souls to me...thank you, L

Hi All!

Lav has asked me to keep you all posted on whats going on with her. She needs a few days to recover and to just rest for a while. I hope she does it, but we all know she likes busy. She needed time off before this, so it helped prompted her to take this much needed break.

If anything comes up, I will keep you informed.

Take as long as you need Lav.
:clap::clap::clap:

OMG Lav, I can't believe what some people in this world do sometimes, like there isn't enough violence to go around. I'm glad to hear that you came away okay. Growing and smoking seem to make you happy and i'd hate to see you scared away from something you love. This is a screwy world where bad things can happen to good people. My prayers are with you and hubby(and i'm not all that religious). Much love Lav, try to stay safe, okay?

Hi Lavendar, sorry to hear about your little adventure.

Don't let it keep you down, there are too many low lifes on this rock to let them have a lasting impact. After you've had a break, this will fade and you can get back to doing what you love.
Take care.

Back
Top Bottom