Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

Here's more pix of my buddies Crop, were going to take them down in the morning.
DSCN07829.JPG
DSCN078313.JPG
DSCN078412.JPG
DSCN078510.JPG
DSCN078611.JPG
DSCN078710.JPG
DSCN07889.JPG
DSCN07898.JPG
DSCN079012.JPG
DSCN07917.JPG
DSCN07928.JPG
Pretty impressive. TOAST

A little late, but glad to see you're going at it again. Made this account specifically to follow your last journal lol. Best of luck this time around :thumb:

Radogast, what I find amazing is both of these are the same strain.
DSCN078510.JPG
DSCN07889.JPG
Grown from Feminized Seeds purchased at the same time. When ever I have gotten seeds from seeds banks the plants were exactly the same. You would think they would be stabilized coming from a reputable seed bank. This one looks like the MK Ultra that I got from Ian back in 2000.
DSCN078510.JPG
DSCN079012.JPG
See the way it stacks, in stead of making the rounded top's like today's High Breed Kush tends to do. Ruhlax, glad to have you along for the ride. Toast

Update: Here are the CR seedlings
DSCN07948.JPG
Here are 4 of the Indica Dom clones, apparently they don't like being cloned.
DSCN07957.JPG
Here are 14 of the clones that finished Rooting in my outdoor grow room.
DSCN07974.JPG
I also donated 2 each of my 7 strains to one of my Mom's nurses husband that makes Cannabis cream to rub on sore mussles and what not. These are the Indica Dom's
DSCN07987.JPG
DSCN079910.JPG
DSCN080011.JPG
DSCN08018.JPG
These are 4 clones I was gifted by the guy down the street. Their Robert Bergman's Gold, it's a 60/40 Indica Dom, but it doesn't say what strains were crossed.
DSCN08029.JPG
Here's the rest of the crop.
DSCN08036.JPG
DSCN080410.JPG
DSCN08059.JPG

Hey Toast! :ciao:

It was quite pleasant outdoors here also and I transplanted all my tomatoes out of the propagators.

Now if I may pick your brains....here's pics of the young man (UDC) in Narnia. I don't know anything about collecting pollen, the question is when are they ripe enough for me to pick a few to dry and harvest pollen from. I am anxious to harvest some pollen and burn the plant because even though it's a few hundred metres away from the girls, I don't want anymore than a light pollination of those girls and leaving a male hanging around is dicey.

image19390.jpeg
image19398.jpeg
image19397.jpeg

Hope you' ve had a super weekend :high-five:

Hey Toast! :ciao:

It was quite pleasant outdoors here also and I transplanted all my tomatoes out of the propagators.

Now if I may pick your brains....here's pics of the young man (UDC) in Narnia. I don't know anything about collecting pollen, the question is when are they ripe enough for me to pick a few to dry and harvest pollen from. I am anxious to harvest some pollen and burn the plant because even though it's a few hundred metres away from the girls, I don't want anymore than a light pollination of those girls and leaving a male hanging around is dicey.

image19390.jpeg
image19398.jpeg
image19397.jpeg

Hope you' ve had a super weekend :high-five:

If you tip the top and tap it, pollen will fall if it's ready. I've read they can start dropping pollen within days of starting to flower. In my limited experience, it takes around two weeks before they start dropping. Mine were all pure sativas, however. I'm not certain if flowering length of females affects when the males start dropping pollen.

Sent from my iPad using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Back
Top Bottom