Lembatoast's 2017 - Last Hurrah - Grow Journal

Dude . . . I'm feeling like y'all ditched me when I went around the corner to take a piss.

Oh wait .. you started this journal a month ago and I didn't even come looking for your posts since Jan 15. Damn! My bad!

Now I'm subbed up. - and you already told a Florida fishing Boat story.

hmmm :hmmmm: I'm thinking you have a summer in high school story. Told a girl you needed a roach clip and convinced her the little hooks on her bra would be just perfect. No? It's 25 degrees with snow outside. Throw me a bone :rofl:

Dude . . . I'm feeling like y'all ditched me when I went around the corner to take a piss.

Oh wait .. you started this journal a month ago and I didn't even come looking for your posts since Jan 15. Damn! My bad!

Now I'm subbed up. - and you already told a Florida fishing Boat story.

hmmm :hmmmm: I'm thinking you have a summer in high school story. Told a girl you needed a roach clip and convinced her the little hooks on her bra would be just perfect. No? It's 25 degrees with snow outside. Throw me a bone :rofl:
Yup, I'd like to hear THAT story. .

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Toast's stories are the best! They always remind me of growing up in Florida during the 80's and 90's. I experienced the tail end of what was a wild era in the history of Florida culture. My best memories came from my time at University of Florida and delicious Gainesville Green. Supposedly Gainesville Green was grown in northern Florida by someone or some group associated with the University agriculture sciences department. I have no idea what strain it was or even if it was indica or sativa (most likely a hybrid), just that it was the best available in Gainesville at the time.

Back on topic... Toast, how's your mom doing? Got her back home yet?

Keep em green and sticky :peace:

Healthy Toker, my mom got home on the 15th and she's doing every thing she was doing before, except cooking her own meals. She can't stand that long right now. But she zipping around with her walker, going to the bathroom by her self and every thing. I was kinda tripin on having to change her diapers. She's getting stronger every day. Thanks for asking. BTW I spent 2 weeks in the girls dorm at UFG, in the day time I monitored classes and at night I monitored the female student body. My buddy down the street showed up at my garage door with his Robert Bergman's Gold mother and gave it to me.
DSCN069310.JPG
This pot is really stinky. I had to rearrange the grow room to fit it in.
DSCN06959.JPG
I actually like the way it worked out. Well I'm going to go drop 5 of the Crown Royale seeds in some distilled water and get that portion of the show on the road. C-Ya TOAST

MagicJim, SMELL THIS :
DSCN06979.JPG
DSCN070015.JPG
DSCN07049.JPG
DSCN070811.JPG
DSCN071010.JPG
Lately I have been making Shatter Sticks. Totally stable, rock hard, no stick, sticks, you just pick one up with your fingers and touch it real quick on the bowl, 5 times, the perfect no cough hit, then just place it back in it's container, no fuss no muss. It was made entirely of PURE KUSH. Very tasty with a superb smell. You would like. TOAST

MagicJim, SMELL THIS :
DSCN06979.JPG
DSCN070015.JPG
DSCN07049.JPG
DSCN070811.JPG
DSCN071010.JPG
Lately I have been making Shatter Sticks. Totally stable, rock hard, no stick, sticks, you just pick one up with your fingers and touch it real quick on the bowl, 5 times, the perfect no cough hit, then just place it back in it's container, no fuss no muss. It was made entirely of PURE KUSH. Very tasty with a superb smell. You would like. TOAST
Shit, bro. I'm waiting on the "howto". Toast's way of the dark side. Must show me obi!

Good people inspire you to do great things. :Namaste:

Shatter sticks might be a Lemba secret. Hey Lembatoast did those sticks taste flowery at all? Like very floral? I'm just wondering because sometimes I'm not a fan of that taste. I get it in varying amounts over here in what other people grow.

There are some posting rules and guidelines on :420: about what methods can be discussed and what methods cannot be discussed. For example, BHO, because it uses butane for processing, (and is a target for law enforcement for most of the posters,) is not a method to be discussed. I believe Lembatoast may need to be a gentleman and remain dicrete.

I would like to report that the 5 Crown Royale seeds popped and I transferred them to a paper towel in a QT baggie and put it in the cabinet , under the sink in my bathroom. I checked all 76 clones and no roots yet, but on a few, where the Dip & Grow splashed up on the inter node above the top of the rockwool there are visible white roots that are just growing into the air. I gave the ones, mostly the larger clones, an eye dropper full of Clonex or less as needed and will check again in 3 days. Oh I rotated the bags also. The mix on the Clonex is 1/4 TS to 1 Cup of distilled water. I don't expect them to root normally, because the house is warmer then usual because of my mom. So the clones are at 83-85 degrees, when optimal is 78 degrees, so they will probable take a little longer. Spookies, it all depends on the strain. But for the most part there isn't much of a taste, it's more like you take a hit and when you blow it out it doesn't irritate the back of your throat and make you cough. The El Fuego had a real strong earthy - dirt taste, but this last batch was all Pure Kush Buds was so clean it didn't taste like any thing. Now if I put it in my Wax Vape Pen you get a lot of Terpin release but it tends to make you cough. I prefer to Titanium Skillet it with my Bong filled with ice. Next time I run a batch, I'll do a tutorial, but its really simple. C-Ya TOAST

With what Radogast posted, I can do the Tutorial right now. Remove your Tricomes in what ever method you like. Put that on a Corelle dinner plate ( there made out of glass ) then set them on the dash board of your car and park it in the sun, roll up the windows and lock it. Leave it there until there is no bubbles at all and when you touch it, it's rock hard, just as hard as the plate it's self. Then turn on your oven until it hits 106 degrees, then shut it off. Put in the plate and in 5 mins take clean razor blades and scrape the now soft concentrate until its about a 1/4 of an inch thick. Then let it come back to room temp and snap the sticks of the razor blades. Told you it was easy. Thanks Radogast for keeping my shit together, the rules never entered my mind, I would have gone from start to finish.

What a difference a day makes. Just 24 little hours in a day. So I reported that I transferred the 5 Crown Royale seeds to a paper towel at 10:30 last night. At that time 3 seeds were just showing the Tap Root and the 2 others had just barely cracked. Thought I would give them a look an BAM
DSCN07178.JPG
DSCN071911.JPG
so I put them Jiffy Pods
DSCN07206.JPG
and set them under a CFL and by tomorrow night this time they should be popping their little heads out. That's the way seeds are suposta act. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom