Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Well I got me some more shit for my cold today I got the DayQuil cold and flu capsules and also I got the stuff that people use for RSV for the cough so I should be good to go and I'm off tomorrow The other stuff I got was delsom however you call it it's supposed to be what people use for the cough and the mucus in their lungs or whatever

Hi

20221121_212536.jpg

20221121_212527.jpg

20221121_212400.jpg

20221121_212353.jpg

20221121_212332.jpg

20221121_212223.jpg

20221121_212211.jpg

20221121_212149.jpg

20221121_212120.jpg

20221121_212106.jpg

After seeing those pics my evening is much improved!
Let me ask you something bro what do you think's going on with broken ass? Krissi very much less hair turning broken ass is getting a lot of orange on her just starting 5th week of flower I'm worried that she should be looking like that already or not other than that kind of look like maybe some leaves are pointing down at the tips maybe it's just me and it's not over watering I give them a gallon of each and she's dry almost dries fuck. Was watering every 4 days but now switched to every three

Next time I water broken ass I think I'm just going to give her plain ass water I can't figure out why some of her tips are pointing down definitely not an overwatering or underwatering cuz they're both getting the same damn thing
I'm having difficulty finding anything major wrong in the pics.
You mentioned your rh.
22% ? That will cause issues.
But I don't see any really so that's not a major problem right now.
Also the styrofoam container, how long has she been in it?
How many drain holes you have in it.
Talk soon.

#Love What You Grow.
Bill284 :cool:

You mentioned your rh.
Talk soon.

#Love What You Grow.
Most definitely big drain holes there's like 10 on the bottom of it so drainage is really good I'm thinking she could be rebound in it. I have some plastic totes that I'm going to order from Amazon I'm thinking about sitting her down in it cutting off the bottom of the star phone and filling that up with dirt that way she wont be shocked from a big transplant. A transplanter from a 2 l into this container and I don't remember when. It was way before I put Krissi in that 5 gallon bucket. I'm thinking that's with the issue is. I also have a big ass bag of Fox farm that I'm going to get. Thank you so much for your information but I will say one thing Krissi stigmas are not doing the same thing. think they're beautiful and not want anything to ruin her. Take care of yourself too brother and thank you for your time

You mentioned your rh.
Talk soon.

#Love What You Grow.
Well like I said maybe it's just me and I'm OCD but have you ever had stigma's to turn early like that That's really is my only question

Well like I said maybe it's just me and I'm OCD but have you ever had stigma's to turn early like that That's really is my only question
Yes actually this summer.
I sprayed with something, can't remember.
The next day milky white pistils turned brown ish.
Did bother the girls at all.
Just a little premature.
They flowerd out fine.

Stay safe

Back
Top Bottom