Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Happy Thanksgiving Mark! I've been a little swamped and have some more things piling ok atm but after my parents leave in a couple weeks I'm going to do my best to catch up on all that I've missed here and by then it should be close to a Krissi drought! Have a great day!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too and I hope all is going well

Lmao

20221124_19_48_35.png

20221124_19_46_53.png

20221124_19_46_34.png

20221124_19_45_55.png

20221124_19_45_47.png

20221124_19_45_06.png

20221124_19_44_56.png

I meant she's been in that styrofoam container since the 21st of September does anyone think she's rootbound?? Or by y'all's experience do you think I'm okay until harvest?

On the other hand look at how big and massive my buds are on Krissi! Lmao she is caked from top to bottom!

Krissi is by far bigger than Clementine and Judith was! All my branches are long and thick as fuck full of buds this damn near all buds all big branches hell for that matter all branches ain't nothing but buds Even lower branches are turning into fatter bigger buds Good thing I didn't lop them off because it's all consumable material and I waste not nothing..

And good morning everybody I hope you have a great and splendid day. Went to bed full of a tick woke up still feel full
Good Morning Marcus. :ciao:
Did you have a good Turkey Day?

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Hell yeh. Hope u did too!
Ours was last month, thank you.
I worked on the grow room till Stacey got home.
She isn't doing great, hurt her back at work yesterday, fek. :rolleyes:
Chiropractor this morning.
Take care my friend.

#Love What You Grow

Well since I get no responses too any help on if y'all think my plant is root bound it's all good I'll just do what I got to do if I ain't got the dirt I'm going to go ahead and chop her down
Give me a minute Amigo.
I'm up to my... at the moment.

#Love What You Grow

Marcus how tall are your wonderful looking Sour Gs?

Back
Top Bottom