Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

it happens to loads of folk. you may not have done anything wrong. some plants are just more genetically prone right from seed, even in the same strain. there's also known strains that are susceptible even under excellent conditions.

don't beat yourself up. rest of the grow looks stellar.

Honestly from the look at Krissi pictures plus I'm going to go over her tonight see if I see any on her but I don't think she's got any I just think I done too much to broken ass. So I'll probably go ahead and just chop her down dryer out see how she smokes. Krissi and the 00 will have the tent to yourself I'll spray krissi down with water and wipe the tent down with water after I spray it

I just honestly wonder if I'd be okay if I just take broken ass out might not even have to spray the other one down but I was still spray the walls and wipe them down because I don't want Bud rot if my buds get wet.

if one popped you're probably pregnant already. you can wash everything down, just with water to nullify any residual pollen, including other plants, but it only takes one or two.

So I guess it goes to say then I'll take broken ass out tonight spray all the walls down and it she's already pregnant she's already pregnant is leave it as it is ain't nothing I could do about it. But broken ass is definitely coming out I've been going over a lot more of my pictures of the other not seeing it on her so maybe I get lucky in none of those damn things that's popped yet and I caught it in time I guess we'll see come harvest time

Okie dokie here's the rundown plants are beautiful I'm not chopping shit!!! PERIOD!!!! They bestowed upon me they so fucking beautiful yeah I might have cut about five to seven tops off and a couple nugs maybe not that many I'm thinking I might have got them all I'll give her a what's over again tomorrow when I water. Most of the niners was only on top and it was only like one on each one like I said I looked them over sticky ass fuck let me tell you honestly in my opinion that bitch looks done besides the new white stigma's coming up on the top I mean really really highly resonated I didn't use gloves I didn't think I needed them but my fingertips was brown washed my hands five times and they're still sticky!!

One thing about it I'm a weed connoisseur and wants this shit dries and I smoke it I'll see where this plant's at!!

On the other hand I see nothing wrong with Krissi besides big fattening up buds!! I did not spray them with water I fear of Bud rot! So I guess I'm going to take my chances of what I'm saying if they already exploded they already exploded nothing I can do anyways while running a good harvest still smokable if I have to pick a few seeds fuck it it's free!! Who knows I might get lucky in their fucking sterile. Lmao

Either way it's a beautiful strain and I fucking love it! I think the situation was when I was sick and I had all them lights on full blast including the UV and 66nr. And when I wasn't sick and I finally looked in on them 3 days later I seen that the temperature was like 88 way too hot luckily I had the light higher above Krissi which is why from my eyes I see nothing on her but I'm going to give her a really good look tomorrow when I water. And the other broken ass well let's say she's been through a lot I think those branches that had the nanners were the ones that I super cropped couple weeks after flower and it might have just went ahead and fucked her up either that or pretty much the heat I'm bitten. I'm betting more on the heat... Stressed a little darling out I guess let's see if she fixes and gets fatter for me minus seeds. Lmao. Definitely get some pics before I go to work tomorrow and you can see what I looppeed off.....

All right look I don't know if any of y'all remember about that venom OG that I talked about how sticky and how that shit smell like diesel was fire of the fire. Well let's just say broken ass is already at that point smelling like that and full of fucking resin just oozing out of her just by me barely touching the leaves.

So you say different seeds is different plants and they're on their own by their self whatever whatever would have flower time is different as well for each seed!

I did hear at the last end of harvest in a last dish effort that that some strings pop out manners...
But anyways God bless everyone I'm blessed either way I will still have bud off these bitches!!!!

Oh yeah one more thing maybe broken ass rewarded me for cracking her ass like that and threw those manners at me and said here test me out Daddy.. I am really Lmao Right now

I honestly think she forced my hand at testing her to see where she's at on smokable... I'm actually happy I'm not upset about this shit for real for real..

I think broken ass is going to be a okay and still give me a good yield I think I might have caught all the nanners I'm not seeing nothing else on her as of right now but you know me I'm a dig off in these pictures plus when I pull her out to water I'm going to dig off in her

20221127_063919.jpg

As of right now I've been studying my pictures a seen no more like I said I'm going to pull her out when I water I'll be able to give her a good one-over then I'm going to spray her with some water even though I really don't think I need a spray her down with nothing I think I might have caught this shit in time and reverse the problem cuz she's got new growth and new stigma's busting out everywhere... .
But anyways I know this ain't broken ass but I want to put this beautiful picture of Krissi she is by far a monster and with some of the most beautiful buds that I've seen in a very long time. This is going to be all gas let me tell you The stickiness is uncanny you can't even touch a leaf without your fingers being fucked. I honestly think everything's going to be a okay why waste a good plant you dig only took a few tops I'm thinking it's all I need to take.... And I honestly don't even think none of them busted open hell the shit might be sterile for all we know because they are feminized seeds by the way which should make the pollen sterile... And I honestly think I can go without throwing any water in there.

20221127_063742.jpg

Honestly I would be a freaking idiot just throw away that plant which I had plans on doing be my bagging her up cuz I was so mad I was just going to throw her straight in the fucking garbage.. luckily after I took those few tops off last night my eyes are bad man with that bright ass light I had a pretty much a migraine yesterday and it hurt to look at her I'm going to pull her out lesser light because nanners are very easy to see and like I said as of now I'm not seeing nothing else on her and I don't think she got pregnated either.

Going to see about looking at those buds I lopped off last night I want to see that nanner for one Open it up see what it looks like if I can. Also I want to use my microscope and see the trikes.. honestly the way my fingers were last night all sticky n shit might not be able to do nothing with it

Back
Top Bottom