Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

But then again I see white stigmas popping back out on her. Maybe it was the heat that was doing that because he got excessively hot a couple times and I had to put one light at half the other one at full which is on top of krissi and I cut off the 66nr and the UV to knock back some heat now been sitting at about 78° about 32% humidity

Aret y'all I wasn't trying to be a pain in the ass I was just trying to figure out my broken ass before things get too fucked up. Because honestly I care for these plants and they're beautiful and they was bestowed upon me and I'm very very grateful for that and didn't want to lose none of them because I root bound or whatever. Honestly it's my probably stupid ass trying to put all that damn light in there I probably overheated the little bitches for about 3 or 4 days. I don't want to spend unnecessary money if I ain't got to you because I can use it elsewhere than to spend $80 on more dirt and another pot for her ass. But anyways I hope everybody's doing good I guess I'll holler at you when I can I'll figure shit out..... Be safe everyone
Toodles

Marcus, it's difficult to tell if a plant is root bound just by looking at pics. You are in the best position to make that call. Does water run right through when you feed it? Try sticking a stiff piece of wire in the soil and see how difficult it is to push in.

That's all I've got.

I guess the verdict's in I just took a real good look at broken ass into my eyes it's not looking good I believe she needs to come on up out of there. Luckily from what I seen on the other I don't see any of this shit. I think she went nanners. But I've never had them before so maybe I'm wrong but I don't think so I knew something was up with my plant. Question is would she be worth smoking....

20221125_202642.jpg

20221125_202604.jpg

20221125_202115.jpg

20221125_202059.jpg

20221125_202055.jpg

20221125_202026.jpg

20221125_202018.jpg

20221125_202007.jpg

Damn it the hell I really hate that I will never stress my fucking plants again!!! Nor will I ever break their ass!!! I'm really really sad and fucked up over this!!!! On the brighter side it saved me money on a new pot and some dirt although I do need to get the dirt so basically I save 30 bucks... I would gladly have spent that 30 blocks and transplanted her

FUCK!!!!!! Oh well you win some you lose some. Still got a big ass beast to the left. Lmao now she will have full control over that besides the double O and I will spread her ass eagle.... I can pull some of her branches out and that way it gets more light on the inside of her but damn it I hate it I know them r nanners

Maybe it's not a nanner and it's a deformed leaf. 😅oh well I will need to decide soon before it bust open...
Good morning Amigo.
My apologies for not getting back on the forum last night.
By the time we got back Stacey was in rough shape.
Poor Duck she is in agony.
Now I noticed you found a Nanner. :rolleyes:
Is it possible to get another container the same size.
Cut the old one off and check the roots.
That's the concern you have? Root bound?
If not put her back in the pot.
Is that possible to do?
Talk soon.

#Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:

Good morning Amigo.
My apologies for not getting back on the forum last night.
By the time we got back Stacey was in rough shape.
Poor Duck she is in agony.
Now I noticed you found a Nanner. :rolleyes:
Is it possible to get another container the same size.
Cut the old one off and check the roots.
That's the concern you have? Root bound?
If not put her back in the pot.
Is that possible to do?
Talk soon.

#Love What You Grow
It don't matter about a container bro she's got nanners which means seeds I'm getting rid of her tonight chopping her down bagging her up

It don't matter about a container bro she's got nanners which means seeds I'm getting rid of her tonight chopping her down bagging her up
Ok I thought you were still concerned about the roots.
But if she is a herm then your right.
Get her out.:Namaste:
Where was the seed from?

#Love What You Grow

Also I wonder if I should spray Krissi down with water just in case some of the pollen open I heard water kills and sterilizes pollen and also spray the tent walls down and then wipe it down and put krissi back in there but honestly I don't know if anything's opened up or not yet but I know she's coming out of there tonight bagging her up or whatever the fuck I'm going to do with her I just want her gone I don't like shit like it it's messing up my groove. I wish there was some way to get all the nanners off of her but I don't know how many cuz I would just clip the whole damn bud and save what's on the plant if it ain't got any

Also I wonder if I should spray Krissi down with water just in case some of the pollen open I heard water kills and sterilizes pollen and also spray the tent walls down and then wipe it down and put krissi back in there but honestly I don't know if anything's opened up or not yet but I know she's coming out of there tonight bagging her up or whatever the fuck I'm going to do with her I just want her gone I don't like shit like it it's messing up my groove. I wish there was some way to get all the nanners off of her but I don't know how many cuz I would just clip the whole damn bud and save what's on the plant if it ain't got any
We spray water on the male usually to stop the spread.
Bit it the nanner never popped open your fine.

#Love What You Grow

We spray water on the male usually to stop the spread.
Bit it the nanner never popped open your fine.

#Love What You Grow
Bro I don't know nothing about nanners or nothing I've never had them so I think it's my best bet the yanker on out I don't want to but I guess I really got no choice unless my want my bud to be full of seed

Back
Top Bottom