Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I took the plant a couple days ago and bend it in the middle I now have all those tops when it recovers all those branches is going to get cropped and opened up it's all good bro it's going to be tons of tops in that motherfucker I'm going for a big yield biggest one yet that's why I'm kind of curious to how long did I have in a 7 gallon

You'll know when to flip when you're wall to wall!
Hell yeah and I'm telling you now at the rate these suckers are growing once I do transplant about a week after that it's not going to take long to be feeling shit up I know the bigger sour g is root bound or very close to it I should say sucking way too much water too quickly. The other one just a tad smaller cuz it's huge as well really about the same on the water it's just that the bigger ones leaves start dropping quicker than the other and that's what's telling me to transplant

I veg mine close to 100 days total when 7 gallon is my final pot but I'm outside. From 1.5g to 7g I'd say you have a month safely.
As plenty of time because the way this shit grows only options you got is either tied down or cut off because then those little branches start branching I mean this shit is wow you ain't never got to worry about branches with this strain and very easy to grow too what you know it's needs it loves to have the light about 16 in from it and that's while in flower as well that is why I moved my light up to 16 in I could tell they wasn't liking that shit at 14. But anywho I hope you been doing okay we ain't talked this long like this in a minute

I veg mine close to 100 days total when 7 gallon is my final pot but I'm outside. From 1.5g to 7g I'd say you have a month safely.
Sounds right about where mine's at right now if I go a month after transplant in the seven it'll make it 90 days from seed.

Sounds right about where mine's at right now if I go a month after transplant in the seven it'll make it 90 days from seed.
Out of my curiosity with the difference be in the outside that's the roots grow more outside or inside or uses more space or what's going on with that

Good morning everyone hope you're having a wonderful Saturday it's so beautiful here lovely weather! Today's skies is 82° with 45% humidity! Lmao

20230610_114048.jpg

20230610_114041.jpg

20230610_114401.jpg

Screenshot_20230610_114441_DevCheck.jpg

20230610_114414.jpg

20230610_114527.jpg

Screenshot_20230610_114453_DevCheck.jpg

20230610_114031.jpg

20230610_114001.jpg

Those pics with the shit on the leaves is from the very very first leaves that came out of this pretty ass girl I'm not worried about those markings on her because she went through the ringer both of them with the dirt they was in actually all three the rest of the leaves ain't looking like it and we looking good so nothing to worry.. I think they so gorgeous

Like I said everything in my tent is getting even light! They seem to be loving the amount of lux they're getting right now. Probably bump that up in another week. I'd say it's really rather close to transplant time I do believe I'm going to transplant today. Because I see now they pretty much recovered from the bending. They seem happy as a punk in a Peter patch! Lmao

If you can see the roots, The roots can see the light. Roots die in light so you should either transplant those very soon or drop them into something light proof like another pot. You could even put the 7 gallons around them until you feel like it's time to up can.
Well it's only the guinea pig that's in a 1 gallon jug the others you can't even see through it so they're okay they going to get transplanted anyways so.

I'm telling you bro I calculated this grow all the way through minus my surprise of course. I got room in there for three of the big ass pot holders and 7 gallon containers because like I said that middle one's going to stay right where it is and you already know what's up with that one right between the two it'd be like a branch of them going up. Plus it'll be in a hotspot so I'm kind of anxious to see she going to be huge man all energy going to whatever I decide one node or two node with her I'm basically just waiting to flip the other two..

First of the supercrop! Really don't need no recovery time cuz she didn't feel a thing I'm good like that! Lmao I will still give her a couple days before I tie that top down further I want all those branches to come up once they start coming up take care of the larf and start bending I want good viable branches only!

20230610_183335.jpg

Back
Top Bottom