Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

A lb grow? You can do it!!! I get over that on 4 plants in a 4×8 bed 3+ y/o living soil triggered about 2ft tall here's a pic of one of the many. Green Kush So I have faith you can do it!! ✌️

IMG_20230609_085527.jpg
I forgot to mention that the bed is in my basement ✌️

Can't remember if I said or not but I plan on cutting a little bit on the plastic 1.5 gallon cans they are in I want to see where the roots are and what they doing cuz I think they're about ready they freaking huge for real man I think it's time for the southern gal 7 gallon of milk I meant 7 gallon damn man I hate being country and talking into a phone and no I'm not going to delete it because I think it's funny as hell.. update this evening with pics since I ain't placed in 3 days

Well just getting a eyeball peak looking into the window in the tent looking to me she might already be needing water if that's the case it's time for a transplant cuz it's been two days and they're sucking it down pretty quick we ready to roll I believe since I smoke this cigarette I will know for definite.

Well I was right on all accounts! Transplant tomorrow evening! They was thirsty as hell so evidently they're running the hell out of that water! Roots all the way out the ass down the bottom up the sides! Lmao they're saying Daddy give me room to grow now I know what's up 7 gallons we go then a couple weeks veg time then flower!

It's so hard to say because of the bends and turns you put in your plants. With all that headroom it's all about filling in the tent so the canopy is loaded with branches to go up when you flip.
Yeah I really didn't plan on super cropping until third week of flower anyways

You seen how that sour g does when you super crop third week of flower man those suckers get huge and bulky seems like they love it seems like they don't like to be fucked with until that time. I mean don't get me wrong there will be a few super crops along the way to that time of flower

It's all good brother there's going to be plenty of tops when I'm done you know me I love all the tops plus I got my 48-in steaks in yesterday actually today so I'm ready good solid shit the time too. I'm about to build me one of those CFM kit deals where my tent won't bow in cuz it takes quite a few inches from me doing that so I'm fixing that problem as well very good tent man seals it up nice and neat I can't even see no light even when the lights on and I got my vent parts open too I got filters on those to filter whatever air comes in that it's sucking in

Back
Top Bottom