Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

Also what do you think about my newly acquired 00 cheese I have had her for a week today? The one with the red mark is a week ago pics

20220926_203843.jpg

20220926_203832.jpg

20220926_203115.jpg

20220921_193821.jpg

20220919_214513.jpg

You could make a little crutch for her. It'll reduce the load near the bend. Something like this.

1.jpg

Hope all is well, Marcus. Enjoy your evening.

II got
That new clone looks happier to be living with you that's for sure! And I'd tie that tallest branch on the rear of the cooler down and back toward that empty space on the right. Fill it in and let the lowers fill in too.
20220926_203742.jpg
I got one even better remember that little scrog I made I think she will love that plus I would be able to tie down her tops and keep them contained to where I want them and I'm going to sit the light about 14 in from her to see how she digs it see if she starts to curl if not after 3 days I will keep it there and keep a close I and keep moving it up

That little clone is doing actually good Believe it or not ain't got a fucking dome or nothing over it I just spray them why they keep spraying it with fucking water twice a day. The other two clones shriveled up to next to nothing I don't think it was me or the way I was doing them I think that's because when I got the clone it was all fucked up it's really really weak but she getting better now look at the tops of her stems how Brown the rest of her stem is and her new growth is coming out normal I baby at little girl man I'm going to baby her and the other clones I get off the two sour g

Everything's all fucked around now everything was going good I don't even want to talk about it no more man I'm fucking done just stick a fork in me man I'm fucking tired of it! I think sometimes I just be better off if I just fucking go to sleep and never fucking wake up!

Back
Top Bottom