Let's Attempt A 1lb Grow!

I've been having the double 00 cheese under about 5,000 lux since I had her I think I might either move her a little closer or turn up the juice tonight.

And good morning everyone I hope you have a great Sunday time to go see what it's going to be like at work I think today is the last day of the damn festivals
Good morning Marcus. :ciao:
Hope everything goes well today.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Here's one for the fucking records now I'm pissed! Our buses community buses that everybody rides back and forth to work on do you know are supposed to wait when they are early. Here's an example bus was supposed to been here at 1:03 I'm walking up the street I see the bus here early 12:58 he's supposed to wait because he was early and what does that asshole do he go ahead and keep on going down the street now I got to wait 30 fucking minutes for nothing cuz the ass hole don't want to do his fucking job I'm so sick of this shit man!

Well all in all I'm not really complaining still got home at a decent time so I'm happy. I hope everyone's having a good Sunday about to go do me some gardening and relax even more and help my stress ease down!
Could be worse, my old Town the busses didn't run past noon on Sunday.
Never made sense to me.
Hope the rest of your day went well.
When do you get a day off ?

Stay safe

Could be worse, my old Town the busses didn't run past noon on Sunday.
Never made sense to me.
Hope the rest of your day went well.
When do you get a day off ?

Stay safe
Thanx. I'm off tomorrow unless I decide to work my off day. Really depends on how busy we're going to be. You have a good day brother

I have no clue what my plants look like I looked on them since I watered them about 2 days ago I'm going to check on them tonight for sure for sure cuz I got to spray my clones again I'm going to leave the dome off of them for a while that shit about already started rooting I think. Who knows one of the clones in there ain't even got a dome or nothing over it I just stuck it in the damn dirt with root tone the one off the broken ass that I took

Got to take some pictures of my babies tonight so we can see how they're doing I can't wait I got to tip the clones though I got to start introducing them I guess I'll leave the dome off of them for a little bit let them just sit there in that dirt without the cup over them for a couple hours then I close it back up before I go to bed do the same thing tomorrow and then leave it off for good by then whether they got a little roots or not they're clones they're plants and they're rather going to live or not

I honestly don't know if they'll take root cause of the growing environment they had beforehand so I guess we'll have to see he said they was getting 12-12 more or less I'm taking it had to been on the more cuz it wasnt showing signs of flowering but to me they were showing signs of reveg like they didn't know which way to go and they're growth but now they know which way to go I make sure of that!!

Maybe he messed up and had them at 12/12 for a few days and then realized his mistake?
I hope so bro I had made him all those clones and sold them to him to put outside but is lazy ass never got around to it so honestly the light schedule is probably what he said it was

Hi

20220926_204309.jpg

20220926_204304.jpg

20220926_204249.jpg

20220926_204243.jpg

20220926_203843.jpg

20220926_203832.jpg

20220926_203753.jpg

20220926_203742.jpg

20220926_203115.jpg

20220926_203106.jpg

I love this freaking plant!!! So beautiful she came out as a manifold Auto done it on her own this is the new Krissi!! I am definitely taking at least one clone off of her maybe two! She's just too beautiful to not let live on plus I want to see if the new ones Auto manifold! I'm going to move the double o cheese to that homemade grow box that I got I'm going to keep her under 24/7 for a while in her own environment underneath the regular screw in light bulb like I always use for clones and I'll put those two clones in there with her I'll probably take a clone off that other one as well that I broke her ass on! Hence the name broken ass! Also another reason why I plan on moving that one out and doing the clones in there with it it's because I'm getting ready to flip these two bushy little beauties I would wait a couple more weeks and they'd be in there by their self still but I'm afraid of the two gallon it might go root bound!! I just wonder if she can handle two more weeks of veg and then flower!!

20220926_204304.jpg

20220926_204243.jpg

20220926_203753.jpg

20220926_203106.jpg

I'm pretty sure last time I gave water I only had my tree trunk in there I think I forgot to put my other shit they will be watered tomorrow and fed so far the two big ones are taking water at the same time which is good they going to get big being in there by their self in that tent I would like them to at least get another 8 to 12 inches in length maybe just eight I want to make sure I got enough room for my light I'll have to measure that the distance from now till then I just don't know how big the flip will be I can always tie down

On another note the next time I'm super crop any branches I'm going to be more gentle and if it's a thick branch like that damn stock was when I broke her ass I'm going to wrap a piece of cloth around it to see some pliers and b gentle it look like she survived it with a mega burst and growth with the added fuck I missed I think I got four tops out of that

Back
Top Bottom