Let's get growing

Yesterday i took the garden hose, set it to a strong spray and just washed all the plants from to bottom to tip. Today they look happier and greener. Also saw a couple of whiteflies, so thats also a reason. Will start with some homemade pest control soon just for incase. I also saw some ladybirds and ladybird eggs which is super cool.

The cosmos plants is also growing well which should attract more good predatory insects to help with pests...

Yesterday i took the garden hose, set it to a strong spray and just washed all the plants from to bottom to tip. Today they look happier and greener. Also saw a couple of whiteflies, so thats also a reason. Will start with some homemade pest control soon just for incase. I also saw some ladybirds and ladybird eggs which is super cool.

The cosmos plants is also growing well which should attract more good predatory insects to help with pests...
Preventative work makes easier growing I think Hein. :thumb:

The clock of life has kept me busy and time spent in the garden was a bit little. But i did however take on a new task of adding organic/natural gardening to my list of grow upgrades. Im in the process of making my own soil probiotics that i saw on the Internet. Ive read about it long time ago but finally decided to get my ass into gear... I will post all the pics and processes when its finished....

The 3 auto's is getting there. The one in coco/perlite mix isnt doing well but the ones in soil is looking much better. They are getting ready to flower i think but let's see next week...

IMG_20201122_075411.jpg
IMG_20201122_075406.jpg

IMG_20201122_075400.jpg

The other plants in the Therapy Garden is growing really well now. I gave them a dunking of seagro and they are loving it. In 2 weeks the probiotics will be added and then its gonna be wild....

The training is continuing on them and should stop soon to let them grow big and bushy. Every morning they get a foliar feed before sunrise and if time allows then again after direct sun has set in the afternoon.

Chocolate Bubbleberry:
IMG_20201122_075322.jpg

Royal Gorilla:

IMG_20201122_075316.jpg

Pineapple Chunk:
IMG_20201122_075332.jpg

Girl Scout Cookies :

IMG_20201122_075341.jpg

The Royal Gorilla & Pineapple Chunk has gone into flowering and i suspect its due to planting from inside to outside. Hopefully they will revert back to veg soon.

UNTRAINED ROYAL GORILLA:

IMG_20201121_073708.jpg

UNTRAINED PINEAPPLE CHUNK:

IMG_20201121_090029.jpg

I can't seem to switch of the bold lettering, so sorry about that.

Have an awesome Sunday and strongs for the week ahead...

Thanx for the reply and interest

My mixes are simple and plain. Its worked for me so far so im sticking to it.

2 parts coco coir flushed with ES
1 part perlite
1 part EWC
1/2 part topsoil from mountain
1 handfull of Mycoroot
1/2 handfull of Rock Phosphate

I also added a few red wrigglers just for that extra organic touch. Like i said I started my probiotics to late but once added it'll help to introduce more life to the soil creating a living soil at the end of the day that can be used again and again and again....

Thanx for the reply and interest

My mixes are simple and plain. Its worked for me so far so im sticking to it.

2 parts coco coir flushed with ES
1 part perlite
1 part EWC
1/2 part topsoil from mountain
1 handfull of Mycoroot
1/2 handfull of Rock Phosphate

I also added a few red wrigglers just for that extra organic touch. Like i said I started my probiotics to late but once added it'll help to introduce more life to the soil creating a living soil at the end of the day that can be used again and again and again....
I'm a believer of not fixing something that is working! Though I mix for LOS soil I use a recipe. I'm learning slowly. To be honest I wouldn't know if your soil would work unless you said it did. :bravo: that you have a working model to tweak.

Hey Hein, there is one pheno of PC that is a miserable plant to grow. It never looks healthy, always seems to have issues but always makes it to the end and has a smoke that’s awesome. A buddy of mine on the other side of the country has been growing the same pheno as I had for 5 years and curses growing it but the bud keeps us coming back lol

By all means mate, if you are lucky, she won’t be the cranky pheno lol of she is, I am not sure I will be much help, between my buddy on the west coast and myself, neither one of us has been able to figure out what makes her happy:rofl:

@The Celt, here is a pic of one of my PC that I'm force flowering to taste what lays ahead.... So far so good. I removed mkstbof the bigger leaves (indoor habits still lurking) but ahe is responding very well. Even though im all for Organic, she is unfortunately mineral feed. The reason for that is the B-word,...... BUDGET ☠️☠️☠️

I can do my season run with Organic nutes but cant affors to do as many as i have. Im growing them in straight coco coir and I have mineral feed which is quite cheap...

IMG_20201129_170719.jpg
IMG_20201129_170736.jpg

Like i said I started my probiotics to late

But rather late than never they say....

So i saw a video on youtube where he made his own plant probiotics and it couldn't seem easier. So i got hold of the necessary ingredients :

1L Declorinenated water
500g White Rice

I washed the rice and kept the rice water. I covered it with a piece of paper towel and let it stand for a week.

IMG_20201121_083023.jpg

IMG_20201125_133814.jpg

After a week i transfered it to another jar and added milk. And again left it for a week...

IMG_20201129_124734.jpg
IMG_20201129_124821.jpg
IMG_20201202_060524.jpg

After a week I took the whey and added that to 19 Liters of water with molasses to keep it good for storage. Next week Sunday i will be testing it out on 1 plant first....

IMG_20201205_104227.jpg
IMG_20201205_104100.jpg
IMG_20201205_104817.jpg

And now I have 20 liters of probiotics for plants and rest of the garden...

Im also busy making Apricot FFJ for my flowering ladies on a very small scale to test and when that's done I'll be making my own CalPhos for when they go into flowering.... But thats it for now, we are in mid summer and the sun is unforgiving. Atleast the plants are loving it

@The Celt, @StoneOtter, so this stuff is legit. So glad i posted it here. The YT video called for adding molasses so i did, because i will need to keep it for a little bit. I want to start using it next week and then in the compost heaps. After season i want to mulch my grow area and treat it with this to make my soil usable for growing. I also read up on JADAM fertilizer and it is also super easy and cheap to make

Back
Top Bottom