Let's Try Auto Lemon Haze Feminized

Hi MsBean!
I sure hop your eyes are OK. Make sure you make a trip if they're not better.

As for the feeding, if it's a true second set of leaves(not counting the cotyledons) then yes you can start at 1g/gal. By the fourth set of leaves you should be at 2g so increase slowy from 1g up to 2g as the plant grows.

:thanks: My computer is doing something strange, it wouldn't let me into the site before. Signing out for the night. Have a good one.

Hello fellow growers. Something is wrong with my camera. So, I can't post pictures. I have had all my plant on 6g MegaCrop, 1g Sweet Candy, 5ml ProK, 5ml CaMg. I got a light burn on the tips of blades, so, I knock the 6g Mega Crop to 5g. I have been given CaMg all through out the grow. I have an Auto Dark Devil, Auto Lemon Haze, Train Wreck. Clone, 5 Night Shade, 7 Purple Haze, 3 Blueberries all female. .We'll see if the PH and BB turn a dark color. If they don't, then I don't know what they are.
@MrSauga, the tips on DD leaves seem like they are burn. I don't know if I should stop feeding her or cut back an 1/2 g of MC. I also got an order of Happy Frog Fox Farm soil, I'm thinking, I should do a transplant of the DD. I don't know, how, much stress, I would cause the little seedling. Have a good one MrS.:bong:

the tips on DD leaves seem like they are burn. I don't know if I should stop feeding her or cut back an 1/2 g of MC. I also got an order of Happy Frog Fox Farm soil, I'm thinking, I should do a transplant of the DD. I don't know, how, much stress, I would cause the little seedling. Have a good one MrS.:bong:
Hi MsBean,
I'm a little confused, sorry. Is the DD in flower or is it a seedling? Did you want to transplant because of the tip burning? Without any pics we'll assume it's nute burn, so yes bring back the MC to 5.5g but I would also drop the Protekt to 4mL and the Calmag to 4mL. The Sweet Candy should also be dropped to 1/2g as well.

Nice to see you around again! :hug:

Hi MsBean,
I'm a little confused, sorry. Is the DD in flower or is it a seedling? Did you want to transplant because of the tip burning? Without any pics we'll assume it's nute burn, so yes bring back the MC to 5.5g but I would also drop the Protekt to 4mL and the Calmag to 4mL. The Sweet Candy should also be dropped to 1/2g as well.

Nice to see you around again! :hug:

Yes, the DD is a seedling. I'm feeding her at 1g MC, and I do believe I burn the tips of the leaves and it seem like it is spreading. She has 4 set of leaves. DD is the only seedling I got going. Sorry, if I'm confuseing. I want to transplant because of the soil I'm in It is an Organic soil, I got at Amazon. I'll have to go back and fine out the name the soil. All of my other plants are in flowering and show signs of burn tip. So, yes I'll tune down the nuts all the way around. :thanks:

Yes, the DD is a seedling. I'm feeding her at 1g MC, and I do believe I burn the tips of the leaves and it seem like it is spreading. She has 4 set of leaves. DD is the only seedling I got going. Sorry, if I'm confuseing. I want to transplant because of the soil I'm in It is an Organic soil, I got at Amazon. I'll have to go back and fine out the name the soil. All of my other plants are in flowering and show signs of burn tip. So, yes I'll tune down the nuts all the way around. :thanks:
I'm afraid to offer advice without seeing any pics. If the older plants are burning then you need to reduce the food. If the younger plants are burning then 1g of MC would not do that. Yes possibly the soil so transplanting may help but it could be stressful too.

The DDA's are really hard to keep green. The lower leaves most likely will yellow and fall off as the plant gets older but it doesn't effect the growth of the plant. If it's really dark then let her get up in nodes then increase the feed only when you see the lower leaves start to lose their greeness if that makes sense.

Hello fellow growers, I have 18 females growing The Train Wreck is 57 inches tall. Most of my plants have clawes on all the tip of the leaves. I looked on the net and found a picture of the clawing of the leafs. (picture is in my signature). The picture is what most of my plants look like. So, right now, I am watering with plane water. I didn't pH the water.

@Sauga when you finish watering your plants, Is all of your soil wet? I just water until it leaks out the bottom. But, that leaves the outside soil dry. Just, wondering. My plants are getting to much nutrients. Sauga, what would you suggest to Doctor my clawer plants up. I have the last formula you gave me. Just don't know if I should use Plain Water for a little while or not. Happy Growing.:morenutes::love:

Yes my soil is completely wet and sometimes I may get a little out the bottom. My 20L pots when the plants are in late veg can drink 4L every 2-3 days. If your plants are clawing then yes most likely it's too much nitrogen. You can just water with plain water for a bit and then go back to a reduced amount of nutes. I hope you get your camera fixed soon as it's hard to give advice without seeing the size of the plants and the condition.

Will do MrS. I'm watering every two-three days myself. Watering has been a bitch for me. My repair of the retina doesn't hurt but I'm seeing black wiggy lines in my left eye and when I'm reading. After a little while It makes my vision foggy. The Dr said it should go away with time. With the test of my eyes they found cataracts which I will get done in the future. Spirt are high. I can say that for me to. :peace::bong:

Morning 420, HomeGrown Cannabis Co. didn't work out for getting seeds. So, I went with a different seed bank. And, come to fine out they carried the Dark Devil Auto, I place an order and got 3 Auto Gorilla Glue seeds free. I also placed an order from Gilxer. and order 2 Gilxer LED Grow Light 1000w plus high PAR value simulated sunlight power draw 115w. Light include red/blue/white/orange/yellow/uv/ir spectrum simulated sunlight. I'll be snapping some picture of the grow a little later. Have a good day:nomo:
Howdy, I was just on Homegrown Cannabis Co website browsing, I decided to look for reviews and saw that your order did not work out. What happened that order did not work out? I am currently having a bad experience with Pacific seed bank. Thanks in advance...

Back
Top Bottom