Light size for a 2x4

I've done about 8 months worth of research on my 2x4x5 ft tent for the best light and went with the HLG 260XL. Absolutely fills the area with very intense light and very little heat.
You will love that light; QB light is so much better than Plurple. Pick your plants carefully though; 5 feet isn't much for height. My 4x2 is 7 foot and I'm using most of it.

That's pretty much what I found out. 300 and change is cheep compared to the prices on the Amazon offerings that really don't seem to do it as well.
I started with a barely used Viparspectra PAR 450 that I won with a really low-ball bid (I was bored one day) on eBay then added 2 300R's when I did not like the penetration nor the lack of red. I'm 50% over the recommended light for my tent and that setup pales next to my QB tent. It does make for a nice veg tent if you ignore the power consumption between the lights and the 2-6 inch iPower fans one needs to cool the tent.

SmokeSara is a 420 sponsor unlike the new member from Alibaba flogging their lights. I'd certainly trust her over the one breaking the rules.
Thank you Elvin for the support. :D Love you guys so much! :hippy:

You will love that light; QB light is so much better than Plurple. Pick your plants carefully though; 5 feet isn't much for height. My 4x2 is 7 foot and I'm using most of it.

Purple suck they are veg lights not flower. Pink are flower lights for the cheaper lights out there. Most people have no clue there are three main color lights out there. purple blue ish, pink and white. Stick with pink or white for flower.

Back
Top Bottom