LiquidBud's - RDWC - 1200W LED - Blue Mystic - First Grow Journal

i haven't tryed all this came out of my technical knowledge i sorta have a talent on that on how technical things work i see the soda water entering the core of the bud and droplets staying in there i see the baking soda cover in the inside of the nug dryed making some calyxes looking whiter i feal the taste of old lemon juice i feel the harshness on your throat after smoking that shit and i definetly see the mold happening on the inside of the bud. you know i rushed the drying with 30c and 40 humidity to protect my buds from mold but still my biggest denser bud ended up becoming oil because it molded and now i see yours that would be super dense buds with 70% humidity from the plant soaking in water with lemon getting some microorganism from the water to the core of the buds having a party with the absorbed sugars from the lemon you do know that the lemon juice has sugars in it right? and what thrives with sugars humidity end 25degrees ? i encourage you to try my suggestion us you said you would. but do it in a represantative way take a dense nug . also another thing that i didnt mention.... you know that plant tisue absorbs chlorine right? everyone has seen the test that filter sellers do when they pout a chlorine indicator on the water and the color changes to purple than they pout some letus in the water and the water becomes clear again. good luck smoking chlorine infused plant material to treat health issues. imo if something seems wrong it probably is and if they guy sugesting that technick didnt take into consideration the simple fact of the chlorine absorption than he can not be trusted to have taken account of the other factors that may destroy your herb for me even washed with plain tap water is wrong cause it would be chlorinated bud. not to mention the other contaminants that could be in your tap water even dirt particles. its obvious you just don't want to see it or you want to try it cause you think your bud is not been produced at the best standards from nature. trust mother nature not some internet tards. i thought you made sure no animals got into the grow room. is that what this is about? some god forsaken cat entered the room?

did you thorougly read the post? heres a quote:
"Let's say I grew lettuce, cucumbers, tomatos and carrots in my basement. It's dusty down there, I've got fans flowing all around....battled with some PM, had some mites.....every now and then I get some rot or other disease on my plants....bugs flying around, dead skin cells, hair.....and I spray the plants with compost tea, fish fertilizer, kelp meal, etc."
do you have powdery mildew? do you have mites? do you have rot? do you have bugs flying around? have you sprayed anything on your plants after you swiched to flower ? if you answer yes to any of those questions than yes that technique is for you.

did you thorougly read the post? heres a quote:
"Let's say I grew lettuce, cucumbers, tomatos and carrots in my basement. It's dusty down there, I've got fans flowing all around....battled with some PM, had some mites.....every now and then I get some rot or other disease on my plants....bugs flying around, dead skin cells, hair.....and I spray the plants with compost tea, fish fertilizer, kelp meal, etc."
do you have powdery mildew? do you have mites? do you have rot? do you have bugs flying around? have you sprayed anything on your plants after you swiched to flower ? if you answer yes to any of those questions than yes that technique is for you.

I've read the thread :) I would change tap water with R/O or distiled watter. Lets keep calm, I will test it on small popcorn buds and will give you a smoke report. I will cut two small buds, one will be washed, dried and cured, another just dried and cured. It will take at least one week I guess.
Btw my cat is a smart pet, she has figured out the way how to open doors and she sneaks there time to time, but only damage she makes is fan leaf eating, nothing more. I have no pests, no mold... But I did foliar spray with nutes, I do see some hair also, not sure if it is mine or cats :D I must say that your thoughts always makes me think twice, thank you for your concern.

i alway liked that you take my sugestions into consideration. maybe the message appeared that way but i wrote it calmly. writen words don't always reflect the mood or maybe i don't have the way to express feelings through messages. :p try it and pls let me know how it end up but remember what i told you for my biggest bud. i would never do that to my buds imo i just don't think its worth the rise of mold danger. but if you do it please please dont do it to the big colas dense big buds need special care on drying as i painfully learned. the need very low humidity and at least twice the time drying from normal buds. i separated my popcorn nugs my secondaries and my tops. remember that dense nugs may fool you for dry but actually be still wet on the inside
don't think drying and curing is easy is just us labor intense us growing even more. and 1 mistake can cost you allot of grams of otherwise dunk smokeable medicine. turn logic on and think hard and than decide :) i hope it turns out ok but again imo i don't think that your colas need any treatment what so ever. i hope it turns out good if you go ahead and try it. my sugestion would be rinse them allot of times and skip the lemon juice maybe go get some citric acid in powder form or ascorbic acid in powder. they sell it on the internet for cheap. ascorbic acid is actually vitamin C the main thing that gives the lemon its acidity so use that instead of adding sugars and odor from the lemon. and another thing this maybe look strange but you will not be able to call that weed natural cause it would be treated. remeber no mater how much you wash it you will still have a residue oof those chemicals consider that. i dont think any of those guys has gone through some analysis to see if there are still contaminants after the wash. give a thought to the pros and cons.

I've read the thread :) I would change tap water with R/O or distiled watter. Lets keep calm, I will test it on small popcorn buds and will give you a smoke report. I will cut two small buds, one will be washed, dried and cured, another just dried and cured. It will take at least one week I guess.
Btw my cat is a smart pet, she has figured out the way how to open doors and she sneaks there time to time, but only damage she makes is fan leaf eating, nothing more. I have no pests, no mold... But I did foliar spray with nutes, I do see some hair also, not sure if it is mine or cats :D I must say that your thoughts always makes me think twice, thank you for your concern.

about your sneaky cat... get some double sided tape and pout some hooks or something on the door to tie a thread i don't think she would be able to untie the thread make it an iron thread even better. but if you don't mind screwing some hooks into your door do that and pout a chain the same size as the one they use for lamps. keep that mofo kitty cat out of there:) she is just not allowed in there if she needs the medicine you can give it to her she can't take it on her own. have you seen how high the tail of a cut goes? not to mention she rub that tail everywere. its not my intention to insult your cat but she used the same mouth that ate your leafs to wipe her ass man... eww.. :) now the washing seems more resonable... :) but not the top colas!

Hello Simoto, and everyone else. I am sorry for being away of this journal, I had to finish my bucket list before I lay down to hospital this monday. I did harvest me ladies, and trimmed them. I have learned a lot going through this path, and I am happy to have a chance to say THANK YOU Simoto, for your help and advices. In some cases I couldn't keep up with them, but in most I did everything you told. This grow was my introduction into growing, I was afraid of everything, but my second grow will be much better, besides I have all equipment I need for the next grow, aaaaand I know what I am missing :) Overall this journey was blessing for me, I enjoyed watching the grass grow.
Aww... It is a such relief to write these words at the end of my grow. I love you guys. Thank you for visiting and helping me, thank you for at least looking at my ladies. I feel grateful and joyful for everything my life brought to me. My illness is a learning path, which led me very high. I am happy for what lessons I've learned, and I see plenty of what I still have to learn.
I have to say, that I dont want to spam this update trashtalking, so if you have questions for me, I will happily answer them.

Oh besides, please take a look at how I am drying my plants (I know it will take much much longer) But I prefer that way, It will be easier for my girl to track on progress while im in hospital. RH in the room is ±60 with 23C, room is ventilated perfectly with no direct wind to my girls.

My results:

imgp4464.jpg
imgp4465.jpg
imgp4466.jpg
imgp4467.jpg
imgp4468.jpg
imgp4469.jpg
imgp4470.jpg
imgp4471.jpg
imgp4472.jpg
imgp4473.jpg
imgp4474.jpg
imgp4475.jpg
imgp4476.jpg
imgp4477.jpg
imgp4480.jpg

See you on my second grow Journal. Have a best summer !

:Namaste::thanks:
:hookah:

jb came out us i sayd i am very glad that confirms my knowledge of how the plant grows. thank you bro for all the nice words. indeed you have double us fat buds as mine technically your grow was my second hydro grow. we toolk good care of those girls and my reward is your wields. to give you a heads up every plant will have a different effect. your jb will be different on taste aroma and effects so will your other ladies. don't mix them in the jars. try to lower the humidity a bit go buy a pouch of naoh - lye. pout a GLASS bowl inside a plastic bowl. empty the lye in the GLASS bowl and place both bowl's in the room fill the bowl only half way. in 1 week its gonna be a sludge in the bowl its gonna keep sucking water till the bowl is all water . handling the lye is dangerous use gloves. when its time to discart the lye place the bowls outside and prepare a bottle of pepsi hallf a litter would be fine with a hole in the cap, filled with any acid you have on hand. sprinkle the lye bowl with the acid from a distance wait 15 minutes and than take the bowls and discart in the toilet this will clean your drain to. the bowl with the lye will act as an automatic dehydrator from when you gonna be on the hospital , but if you have a normal dehydrator use that instead. keep the door locked. other than that i am not surprised your plants ended up so huge with resonous colas and all. you toolk good care of them. i am very happy that i was helpfoul to you. growing those plants brings us close to the plant world you sudenly have a glimpse of how they work. most people havent even grow a small plant havent take the time and care we toolk for our plants and thhey cannot imagine the joy of smoking this product of love and care. don't be fouled, your buds have the love and care of both of us even if i wasn't present in flesh. kinda teared up writing this...oh well.. try to keep the humidity lower than 50% . best of luck with your health buddy.
:cheer::cheer:

Thank You man! I was tearing out of joy when I was writing it yesterday too :) I can control my humidity, I keep my humidity above 40% with digital humidifier, so I can control it really easy. Now my humidity is set at 50%, girls feel 50/50 dried to the touch, I've bought relatively large pop lock glass jars for each girl, and took even some extra if what. Curing will be in hands of my ladie, and I really trust her to do this last job good :)

By the way, I had some bud fast dried, and the effects of it are as I like it, smoke brings me smile in my face, and lays my hands down, its relaxing and I enjoyed it. But I really want to cure buds to the end, so I can enjoy premium taste :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

i dont think the grow is complete. root destro had a surgery and maybe that is the reason of the absence . we haven't even seen dry buds move it back pls.
Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

This journal is completed, as indicated by the OP:
See you on my second grow Journal. Have a best summer !
Please note that completed journals are not closed, and additional updates may still be added if desired.

Back
Top Bottom