LiquidBud's - RDWC - 1200W LED - Blue Mystic - First Grow Journal

ok great thanks dude it should be here today or tomorrow. You think I should wait till sunday on the switch to put it up or get it in there just as it arrives asap?
Did you try the recipe I posted for you? I will try that but I already got rid of last weeks leaf lol

We're into week 4 now. Update time..

This one will be short update, cause it seems that girls are growing without any attention needed. I just do some defoliation day to day, so the light could penetrate better :>

I can see some frostiness starting to form. I cant wait to harvest my ladies, but Im gonna wait for buds to get ripe and perfect for my medication ;) oooH thats going to be some strong s*it :)

imgp4155.jpg
imgp4157.jpg
imgp4159.jpg
imgp4160.jpg
imgp4161.jpg
imgp4164.jpg
imgp4165.jpg
imgp4166.jpg

well well well... i can confirm frostiness here and jungle roots after your grow is finished use those roots to mop up the room...:) i think is safe to say you can up the dose for week 6-7-8 to 1 1/4 of foul dose. now is the time that you have to be very carefoul with your roots and the water temp. now is the time to finish lolipoping don't be afraid go ahead and strip those suckers out i can still see some under there you see them? those ones you say "ehhhh... they may end up producing a nug" they will produce some larf poul them out. overall they dont seem as happy as the previous photoshoot.. is it because you went to do that thing?

well well well... i can confirm frostiness here and jungle roots after your grow is finished use those roots to mop up the room...:) i think is safe to say you can up the dose for week 6-7-8 to 1 1/4 of foul dose. now is the time that you have to be very carefoul with your roots and the water temp. now is the time to finish lolipoping don't be afraid go ahead and strip those suckers out i can still see some under there you see them? those ones you say "ehhhh... they may end up producing a nug" they will produce some larf poul them out. overall they dont seem as happy as the previous photoshoot.. is it because you went to do that thing?

Yeah, I've upped the dose just like you said, and also introduced girls with some PK 13/14. By striping suckers you mean, those little bud sites? Im trying to get rid of them everyday :) Just dont want to make plant stress so I'm removing them little by little ;) They dont seem as happy because they are missing some leafs, maybe thats the impression of it :) For me girls look quite happy ;)

Yeah, I've upped the dose just like you said, and also introduced girls with some PK 13/14. By striping suckers you mean, those little bud sites? Im trying to get rid of them everyday :) Just dont want to make plant stress so I'm removing them little by little ;) They dont seem as happy because they are missing some leafs, maybe thats the impression of it :) For me girls look quite happy ;)

yep. its better doing it little by little as you do it, that way you know for sure what to keep and what not.

Update.

First, I'm sorry for being so late with this update, recently my time is booked with spring activities and healing.

So, that being said, some facts from room:

Gr temps: 32C days 24C nights
Rez temps: 27C days 24C Nights
EC: 1.9
pH 6.1

Ladies:

imgp41821.jpg
imgp4181.jpg
imgp4180.jpg
imgp4179.jpg
imgp4178.jpg
imgp4177.jpg