LiquidBud's - RDWC - 1200W LED - Blue Mystic - First Grow Journal

i must be a marijuana prophet... :) resonous colas looking great leaves nice color temp is kinda to high and you transpire allot of water lower to 28 otherwise perfect looking ladies. bravo bro

i must be a marijuana prophet... :) resonous colas looking great leaves nice color temp is kinda to high and you transpire allot of water lower to 28 otherwise perfect looking ladies. bravo bro

Yeah, I know my temps are too high, but weather here got hot really fast, I just hope I will be fast enough to harvest before any disease spreads :) Im looking forward to my outdoor grow, maybe I'll post some pictures of it too.. Will think about it..
What do you think Simoto, how long before my harvest here? Im going to get mini microscope to inspect buds. And I want to flush girls one week prior to harvest.

And thank you sincerely for your support and help during this grow, It means a lot to me :>

trust me i know .. i was fealing lonely before you came on my journal. about the temps.. there is no hope to push through you got to lower to 28 asap 32 is stressfoul for plants and stress lead to low yields and hermies find a way to lower it. you got nice looking colas that will get fatter don't slack on the temp.

Ok, I will be on the mission to think of lowering my temps.. But I dont want to spend any money, cause Im broke ;D But I know, that if i get myself bigger exhaust fan it would work wonders. Or I will have to get mini AC from someone I know maybe:}

i am sure you will be fine with that fan. at 32 the edges of leaves start to curl up to transpire water photosynthesis is slowed and you don't want that mid flower ;) i just googled "ratchet hangers" because i didn't know what they were. now i know :) nice addition and you sure gonna need them to support all those fat colas later on. or are they already to heavy for the stems?

i am sure you will be fine with that fan. at 32 the edges of leaves start to curl up to transpire water photosynthesis is slowed and you don't want that mid flower ;) i just googled "ratchet hangers" because i didn't know what they were. now i know :) nice addition and you sure gonna need them to support all those fat colas later on. or are they already to heavy for the stems?

The hangers is used for the lights :) There was giveaway from MARS HYDRO, they were giving away free hangers for the ones who was first to order. So I was a lucky one to get those for myself ;) Collas are still holding buds alright, but Im keeping an eye on it, cause they may need some support later.

can we get some good root photos here to check the growth and well being of them? proper lighting please.

Hey Simoto, sure I can :) Sorry for the delay tho :)

Heres my ladies and root shots.

imgp4193.jpg
imgp4191.jpg
imgp4190.jpg
imgp4189.jpg
imgp4188.jpg
imgp41871.jpg
imgp41861.jpg
imgp41851.jpg
imgp41841.jpg
13245906_10205783471499113_1730370100_n.jpg
13231012_10205783471539114_1267982083_n.jpg

what week is now?maybe add 50ml of peroxide to be sure for the roots they seem yellow. maybe add 1/4 more nutes if you have 2 more weeks to go not including flush otherwise ignore that. cut nutes in half on last week before flush.don't do the foul night you want them to be happy not like "wow what happened to the light today?? wheres is the light!?... we need light to grow those tricks boss...! we starting to get sad !! -jb ughh i am strugling to grow my cola deam i have no light today ... sniff sniff :( boss!!! the light!!!!!!" :D
trichs almost fully developed resinated all over frost all over green leaves slightly N toxed but it could be the light color. what happened to the destroyed roots boss? nice.. really nice buds..

So today we have week 6 end, and start of the week 7, I was going for as long as plant needs. Will probably do one week of nutes, and then 1 to 2 weeks of flushing. I've introduced ladies with beneficial bacteria to prevent any illness. The color of roots is slightly lighter in real life. Tricks are 30% milky I would say that, so I dunno how long I should keep them blooming:) I can't wait to take a hit on those juicy buds :) Im also planing on bud washing after I cut ladies down.

So today we have week 6 end, and start of the week 7, I was going for as long as plant needs. Will probably do one week of nutes, and then 1 to 2 weeks of flushing. I've introduced ladies with beneficial bacteria to prevent any illness. The color of roots is slightly lighter in real life. Tricks are 30% milky I would say that, so I dunno how long I should keep them blooming:) I can't wait to take a hit on those juicy buds :) Im also planing on bud washing after I cut ladies down.

wha do you mean bud washing? havent heard of that term except if buds have mildew on them or spider mites wich i consider only good for butane extraction maybe.since its your 7 week you can cut nutes a bit. sativas go up to 9-10 weeks hybrids up to 8-9 and indicas 8
i could not go past 1 week flush all leafs were going brown even the small sugar leafs you don't want sugar leafs to become brown. if you will use a flushing solution "usually magnesium sulphate" than you gonna see that 10 days are more than a good flush in hydro. 2 weeks is for soil and definetly a very long time for hydro to the point you harm your buds. i used a nail scissors to trim all of my buds it eliminates trichome destruction and you can have buds that everyone can tell there have a very detailed trim job on them plus whatever sticks on to the nail scissors you can poul of with some parchment paper let it dry 1 day and smoke it thats what i call the "growers special" :) but its not much you can maybe pack a bowl of that stuff and thats it wich is a good thing cause it means all the good stuff is still on your buds. pls explain the bud wash.

I have prepared thread scissors for trim job, they're really easy to use and you can do it really fast. I've been practicing with them my defoliation routine. About budwashing I've heard from someone on here, saw that bunch of experienced growers do that to get rid of all dust and hair or something un-pure. You can search for thread called bud washing. Basically you take up to 5 buckets, filling first one with lemon juice + baking soda + warmest watter which comes from your tap, 2nd bucket is cold plain water, 3rd bucket again hot tap water, last bucket just cold water.. ( i dont know if I remember correctly, but it goes something like this ). They say smoke is a lot softer like that and they say that it tastes better.

I have prepared thread scissors for trim job, they're really easy to use and you can do it really fast. I've been practicing with them my defoliation routine. About budwashing I've heard from someone on here, saw that bunch of experienced growers do that to get rid of all dust and hair or something un-pure. You can search for thread called bud washing. Basically you take up to 5 buckets, filling first one with lemon juice + baking soda + warmest watter which comes from your tap, 2nd bucket is cold plain water, 3rd bucket again hot tap water, last bucket just cold water.. ( i dont know if I remember correctly, but it goes something like this ). They say smoke is a lot softer like that and they say that it tastes better.

wow. and you gonna do that to your bud's?? get ready for total molding. lemon and baking soda.. why don't you pout a bit of orange juice in there to spice things up?. cmon man lets be realistic... you gonna soak all this buds in that freaky solution swirl them around squishing all this trichs and than your going to be left with more moisture in them and wait 5 weeks to dry plus the lemon juice taste and the baking soda or do you think you gonna get all the baking soda solution out of all those crevices? this is done only to infected plants. if you do it , if you abuse those buds like that i will never want to talk to you again:p smoke is softer if you dry your buds well and taste gets even better with curing. you first must have medium taste to go for better taste. how do you know that those buds want taste fire? and even worse don't you appreciate what your plants are making for you? iif you are absolutely determined to do this mutilation to your buds you better be sure that your buds are harsh when dryed and taste like shit witch you can know unless you try your dryed well trimed well cured buds. leave the chemistry for the chemist and the consentrates and enjoy the purity this plant is offering you otherwise there is no meaning even smoking it out of glass. if you do that i hope you make a video of you smoking that shit than i will laugh and say to my self " this guy is smoking bud soaked with lemon and baking soda wich he think he washed of hahaha" i dare you to try this washing to a bud before you do it to your entire crop. go right now snip a descent bud out of the secondaries and do the procedure. you will not wasting it because you cut it early but because of the soaking. can you please give me the links on were you found this info so i can go snd stop them from spreading this undescribable info?

plus tap water. wich will dry on your buds... remember the boil test of the water ? all these solids are going to stay on your buds what is the meaning of flushing than? if you gonna smoke calcium metal minerals and dead microorganisms from the tap water... good luck enjoying that shity weed that could be some fire.

Hey buddy :) the link of the Bud Wash. I will definetly do it, but not on my all buds, I will first try as you suggested, will do that tommorow. There are always two opinions everywhere, I will have to try it before I have my opinion on it :)

Back
Top Bottom