LiquidBud's - RDWC - 1200W LED - Blue Mystic - First Grow Journal

good. cat an ladies don't go together. hairs the cut eating your tops rubbing all over your plant i've read terrible stories... its like catnip for some cats :) don't do the 1/2 thing some chemicals may react and not be available to your ladies. stems that smell when you squise them is a good sign that your plant is getting vitamin b so its a good thing but not a sign of flowering my ladies stems were smelling before i even started bloom. you just wait to see 4-5 hairs on each top than add bloom nutes.

Just checked the room,I think I can see all tops with 4-5 hairs on Beauty Queen aswell on UglyD, the hairs are still small, but I think I will go for bloom nutes. I don't want to add growth nutes, and then after day or two change the rez again, cause damn in my case this process is hard :))

So some specs:

As you may know, I did rez change on saturday, and I've introduced girls to:
Canna Aqua Flores A+B 300ml*2
Canna Cannazym 100ml
Canna Boost Accelerator 150ml

pH 5.6
EC 1.3/1.4

And some pictures you've requested. It's good that I've read your request, cause it was like 10 minutes untill darkness, so I've managed to take some quick shots of roots and ladies.
Btw, dont mind those cut of leafs, my cat is fricking mad about those leafs. And it took a while she revealed it, so now I keep her away from my garden, cause she did chew on some leafs :}

imgp4131.jpg
imgp4132.jpg
imgp41391.jpg
imgp4143.jpg
imgp4137.jpg
imgp4136.jpg
imgp4133.jpg
imgp4135.jpg
imgp4142.jpg

oh wow! w o w! perfect leave color! bushed out roots.. !! magnificent! glorious!! they could go without a net perfect canopy. i think lolipop time is very close. and those tiny flowers are kinda getting you excited of whats about to come. may wonna go a bit higher on the peroxide maybe double it. good job rootdestro!

Oh, Danke Schon! I can't add peroxide this time, my nute additives recommend using it without peroxide. So Ill pass on this one :) And those flowers form pretty fast on me, I hope buds will get big and fat, cause plants are small except Beauty Queen :)

We will see what I can pull out of these ladies. And I keep wondering what would I pull from plants with no issues I had :] Maybe next grow I will see. I've got new plans for bigger and better grow space, just have to arrange something and I will be able to grow 10-12 plants hydroponically. I hope my dreams come true one day :)

We will see what I can pull out of these ladies. And I keep wondering what would I pull from plants with no issues I had :] Maybe next grow I will see. I've got new plans for bigger and better grow space, just have to arrange something and I will be able to grow 10-12 plants hydroponically. I hope my dreams come true one day :)
dreams come true and what would that dreams be? maybe marijuana mega strain garden conosoir? :)

Hello fellow growers!

Update timeeee!! :>

So my ladies started their week 3 of flowering on Saturday. That being said, I've changed rez with new water + nute solution.

EC 1.4
pH 6.0
water temp: 18
grow room temp: days 32C, Nights 22C.

imgp4150.jpg
imgp4149.jpg
imgp4148.jpg
imgp4152.jpg
imgp4153.jpg

Btw plants are building really dense nugs, they feel hard to the touch, and I really like it. I also like, the size of the buds considering week 3 of flower. Comments are welcome, please share your thoughts with me ;)

i told you jb will suffer but 1.4 ec is perfect for the big plants. as i see it from here you gonna have buds 10cm long maybe more fat big buds gg rootdestro.

Hi buddy. Love your updates. But feel sad for that little girl bottom left, what happened to her?

Im just curious about your scrog net. I just ordered mine in and its coming in a day or two, still learning all i can about them but I see you put yours a few inch above after you begin the blooming. I'm just following you in this regard bro and I thought we put them in the plant canopy itself and weave them in it no? Thanks for tips dude

i told you jb will suffer but 1.4 ec is perfect for the big plants. as i see it from here you gonna have buds 10cm long maybe more fat big buds gg rootdestro.

Im thrilled about the prognozed size of the buds man ;}} But I worry too, cause I dont see no frostiness yet ;( Is that normal ?

Hi buddy. Love your updates. But feel sad for that little girl bottom left, what happened to her?

Im just curious about your scrog net. I just ordered mine in and its coming in a day or two, still learning all i can about them but I see you put yours a few inch above after you begin the blooming. I'm just following you in this regard bro and I thought we put them in the plant canopy itself and weave them in it no? Thanks for tips dude

The little on was veged really short time, and she was intorduced to the grown ladies just before bigger ones went to flower.. I dont have seperate veg room for this, so we went on bloom together. It was kind of expiriment what will happen ;)

I've put my scrog net few inches higher than canopy was, I thought my plants will grow bigger, and catch the net pretty fast. But that didn't happen as I wanted to. I have removed my net now, plants aren't growing that big, and they dont need net support. Yeah you supposed to weave plants and try to keep all canopy even, make it flat, so all buds get same amount of light. Im also lolipoping them everyday, and using leafs for my coctails :) You wouldn't believe how much energy those give. I mix Cannabis leafs with spinach, some cannabis seeds, flaxseed oil and something citrusy. It has very nice and refreshing taste to it. Im doing it for 2nd day in a row, and I feel great:) No poisoning of nutes yet visible :DDD

Back
Top Bottom