LiquidBud's - RDWC - 1200W LED - Blue Mystic - First Grow Journal

I will take out JB tommorow and bring her to new home for a two weeks. I found someone who has some space to do this :) I have a spare light, ill be giving that light with JB so JB can grow together with tomatoes and other garden stuff ;)

I will take out JB tommorow and bring her to new home for a two weeks. I found someone who has some space to do this :) I have a spare light, ill be giving that light with JB so JB can grow together with tomatoes and other garden stuff ;)
can't think of a better place for jb it will be happy.its always that way you cant fit a third in a 2 part relationship..

Update

Transition week into bloom : DONE
Today is the last day my girls will be getting 11 hours of darkness, next day they gonna start their bloom cycle with 12 hours of darkness and I'm pretty happy about it :)

I've done some upgrades with my growroom, because when I use my lights at full power they seem to bring some heat issues into grow room :) So I've removed intake fan and installed it so that it could help my exhaust fan. Also I've bought new little bit smaller fan and placed it so it would take cold air instead of hot. Because my exhaust of hot air was at the same wall where intake was. And I could say, that new setup brought degrees down. I have also more things in my mind, but that will require a bit of funds.

Week before transitioning, I've noticed something funky with my roots, it seemed that they were reducing in size, also some plants showed deficiencies on the leafs. But after my res change and fresh nute batch plants start to recover. Yesterday they were all bleach green, so light it freaked me, but Ive doubled dose of nutes and this morning their color is just perfect.

I've also built a skeleton of scrog net, i need a wire to finish it :}

So stats of my grow room:

pH 6.0
EC 1.2
GR Temp: 27-30
Res Temp: High 24's at day, 22-20 C at nights
RH: 40% (will try to keep RH as low as 40%)

Happy family photo ;>
imgp4043.jpg

Ugly Duckling is in strugle, she has shown some nute deficiencies on the leafs along with light green leaf coloring. It got back to normal after nute top up.
imgp4042.jpg
imgp4048.jpg
imgp4035.jpg
imgp4034.jpg

Well looking at BeutyQueen, she's rocking hard. I tried to suppercrop to stems 2 days in a row, I bend them hard down.. few hours later, she looks same as before.. She's really strong and happy plant. Im proud of her :)
imgp4041.jpg
imgp4047.jpg
imgp4037.jpg

JB, wasn't moved into her new home. People changed their mind, so I guess this is going to be bad expiriment for her ;(
imgp4030.jpg
imgp4031.jpg
imgp4046.jpg

SadFace as always sad, with her roots really sad. I don't know whats up with her roots, their too small for me.
imgp4040.jpg
imgp4049.jpg

roots are fine plants seem heallthy told you you gonna have to go on foul dose on flower. very nice ladies may i suggest you up the dose to 1 1/5 on the last 3 weeks of flowering.

Roots looking good

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Thanks man, I hope that they will be healthy aswell :) Thanks for stopping by.

roots are fine plants seem heallthy told you you gonna have to go on foul dose on flower. very nice ladies may i suggest you up the dose to 1 1/5 on the last 3 weeks of flowering.

Yes, I will up the dose as you recommend. Going to introduce ladies with bloom nutes this friday. First Im going to use half of nute dose, when top-up if needed or if they don't show any signs of over fertilisation. Thanks for your help.

Thanks man, I hope that they will be healthy aswell :) Thanks for stopping by.

Yes, I will up the dose as you recommend. Going to introduce ladies with bloom nutes this friday. First Im going to use half of nute dose, when top-up if needed or if they don't show any signs of over fertilisation. Thanks for your help.
better stick with the 1/4 half foul measures and not in between i mean no adding a little and a litle more plant dont consume every element at the same rate so you uping the ec and you never know exactly how much of each element is in the solution instead if you use standar foul dose you know every week exactly how much you have of everything problem is wiith you dont have a water source to do weekly changes of res . remember the rule of thumb "if you are doubting add less " if you starve your plant you will get less yield if you overfert burn your plants you get 0 yields .. nada niente :)

Teaser Update.

I thought I'll post some progress pictures. It's day 6 of flowering, no bud forming yet. Girls are stretching and by girls I mean "Beauty Queen", cuz other girls aren't showing such progress as her. Here's the pictures for your pleasure.

imgp40741.jpg

imgp4078.jpg
imgp40771.jpg
imgp4076.jpg
imgp40791.jpg
imgp4090.jpg
imgp4094.jpg

My question would be, when it's the time of lollipopping ? Or is it too late to do it? Or should I just leave the plants alone and let them form those popcorn buds? :) Thanks :Namaste:

oh my you got some nice bushes going on there.. lolipop when the strech stops beeing so vigorous by that time some small buds would have form but theres no problem. they are just to bushy to lolipop anything right now you will not know what you lolipoping there are some lower branches that will reach the net you don't want to lolipop them now wait and see. i predict in about 10 days the picture will be much clear on what to keep and what not don't hesitate as i did you see a weak brunch? cut it. what you can do now is check if the lowest 2 branches have reached the canopy if they havent cut them. i left mine they seemed to be able to reach the canopy but they never did they ended up producing 2 small buds. your jb seems its gonna be like a small dence branch i sugest you place something under the bucket to lift it up cause your other ladies will fill up the net and it will stay in shade. would you care to take 2-3 pics with normal light to see the color of the leaves etc? i see something on picture no3 but i cant be sure until i see the color of the entire plant.

Hi Simoto, thanks for the input. Yea the girls are bushing out:) I didn't expect such growth to be honest :) When do they stop growing ?

I've also took some pictures for you with better light. Please note that JB is having slight green color variations, some sort of deficiency I guess. Or could that be drowning? Because when I check my system 2 days ago, I found my air pump hose was shot out of the slot and air wasn't reaching my buckets, and I dont even know for how long.. But oh well, everything is fixed now.

imgp4106.jpg
imgp41031.jpg
imgp41021.jpg
imgp41011.jpg
imgp41001.jpg

everything seems fine imo lots of tops vigorous growth really nice! yeah jb seems to be recovering from a stress i don't know how oxygen deprivation looks like but this must be it plus foul dose is a little high for jb right now i think it will make it through but barely. congrats bro you now have some very nice looking plants i believe roots have bushed out to . root jungle am i right? :)

Thank you for kind words :) Plants being so beautiful is outcome of your support! Uhmm haven't checked on roots for 2 days, but they were the same size as before, bushing on the sides, but not growing longer.. Maybe it has something to do with previous messups with roots.. Hey..Im a rootdestroyer you know.. :)

root destro rules :) :thumb:

I've checked on the roots now, and maaaan you're right, they're bushing like hell right now :) Tommorow is going to be rez change. Suggest me, if I should introduce girls with bloom nutes, or should I wait till girls start to show bud forming and then go with bloom nutes?

stay on grow nutes for 1 more week. next week you will have hairs but till than ladies need to stretch its like grow on overdrive and they need grow nutes for it. don't up the dose. are you on foul dose from last week ?

stay on grow nutes for 1 more week. next week you will have hairs but till than ladies need to stretch its like grow on overdrive and they need grow nutes for it. don't up the dose. are you on foul dose from last week ?

Yeah, Im on a full dose,as recommended by you. Well I thougt also about grow nutes, cause Canna suggest to introduce them when flowers start to form. So going to do it when I see signs of it. Or should I add 1/2 grow and 1/2 bloon nutes into rez ? :) That would be an overkill right ?

Btw, my girls are starting to smell, and if i touch them, my fingers get sticky, even tho no crystals visible yet..Even my cat is acting weird and wants to eat leafs.

Back
Top Bottom