LiquidBud's - RDWC - 1200W LED - Blue Mystic - First Grow Journal

try and see if your nuts are keeping the ph high make a half liter feed solution and test the ph before and after

When I add nutes, pH drops, but then comes back to natural waters pH. My nutes have something to keep pH stable, and it is doing that. Problem is with adjusting pH to correct levels ;)

Do you want me to add nutes into untreated water?

When I add nutes, pH drops, but then comes back to natural waters pH. My nutes have something to keep pH stable, and it is doing that. Problem is with adjusting pH to correct levels ;)
no no
Do you want me to add nutes into untreated water?
no treat a half of liter of water and add the equivelant of nutes test the ph at every stage the point to this test is to determine if your plant is causing the ph swings. we know 2 things for a fact now your water has much calcium in it wich raises the ph. and your nutes have buffers in them too stabilize it a bit but its not enough . now we need to make sure your plants doesn't have any part on raising the ph in my case that was the case i did the test and the test water was stable but the one on the bucket was going higher day by day when i had the rain water i had more tolerance but with the tap water had 0 tolerance the ph was just keep rising.
i like the idea with the spring water it sounds natural. but you gonna need to treat it with something high concentration of peroxide to kill every organism in it and maybe some Aluminium sulfate

I did the test, and water acts same as in the system. Would boiling the spring water kill the organisms ? Or even maybe freezing water?
I would want to give that water a test. Hmm, maybe I can arrange lab results of that water somehow to see what is in there ? :?

LED, RDWC, First time growing, 1000 mistakes, no white roots here are my results.

IMG_091731.JPG

IMG_091642.JPG

IMG_091536.JPG

IMG_092028.JPG

IMG_092230.JPG

IMG_092329.JPG

IMG_092429.JPG

Noobie! Holly F* those are massive buds! I hope I can get at least to half of this bud size. Anyway I'm happy with your harvest, nice start noobie! How's your project ? Everything ready yet?

Noobie! Holly F* those are massive buds! I hope I can get at least to half of this bud size. Anyway I'm happy with your harvest, nice start noobie! How's your project ? Everything ready yet?

About the project......ummm. Lol

Jk. Right now I have some of my autos in there vegging since I was waiting for this stupid plant to finish and still waiting for my other lights to come in. I still a good amount of work left to be done. Installing ac units, run some power wires, hang my lights, oh and the most important but hardest of all.....connecting the damn buckets. I purchased 1 1/4 uniseals and it calls for a 2 inch hole. Well, let's say it's very difficult to find a cutting tool that will cut the 2 inch hole in a curved plastic surface.

Okay, well then maybe you could outline 2" circle on the bucket and cut it with this one JIGSAW. Or you will have to do it carefully by hand with construction knife, or how do you call it the knife which has breakable blades.

I thought about drawing a circle then cutting it out with a Dremel but I thought about how hard it was to draw a perfect circle on a rounded surface as well. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420

High my fellow people!

Update time!

So this week was crazy for me :> I had lots to do in my grow room, well not so much, but still.

I have finally managed to finish my DIY water chiller, works good, but have some issues. I found that if it works for a long time it gets inefficient, because peltier chip has one hot side and one cold side, max temperature difference is 20C. So if my hot side is above 40C or more it start to warm water. I have set it on timer now 15mins on 15mins off, it will help hot side to cool off and make cold side more efficient.

I dont know why I haven't looked at my lamp from down under at the first place... Maybe I didnt want to burn my eyes, lol :D But anyway, I've noticed that my lamp sides except mid has some sort of fog. I got concerned, cause I thought it might have affect the plant grow. And it actually was a big issue there, because once I cleaned the glass from the inside, my plants showed some strong signs of happy :> I think it will translate in faster growth now. Or maybe it is just coinsidence and my plants just finished recovering from all the stress I've caused them and starting to grow by their own now:>

And ofcourse some pictures for your pleasure

imgp3995.jpg
imgp3996.jpg
imgp3997.jpg
imgp4000.jpg
imgp4006.jpg
imgp4008.jpg
imgp4011.jpg
imgp4015.jpg

wow man your clever the hack with the thermoelectric module is briliant i sure will have this hack in mind for my next sativa grow oops gave a hint there :) your ladies seem very happy and bushy i estimate fat yields :)

wow man your clever the hack with the thermoelectric module is briliant i sure will have this hack in mind for my next sativa grow oops gave a hint there :) your ladies seem very happy and bushy i estimate fat yields :)

This hack would work much better if I had this device outside my grow-room, because it collects ambient heat therefore can't cool water efficiently. But I will think of something. Yeah my ladies dont stretch so much as others, but damn they have dense nodes all over the plants :) And also I think my ladies are already mature for blooming, please find image below. Im starting my transitioning this week, going to reduce day time by one hour every day this week, then on some point going to introduce girls with full lights on, then change the res with bloom nutes and off we go into full bloom next week. :)

imgp4018.jpg
imgp4017.jpg
imgp4016.jpg

don't play with the lights to much reduce the lights as you said but don't do 24h light on and than 12-12 go like 17-16-15-12-12..... also i suggest you don't do the 24h dark the last week all this is based on some guys that said they saw better results by doing so but there are tons of others that saw hermies cause of light games. i suggest you don't risk it and go the nature imitation way. i agree also that they are ready for bloom. about the small seedling.. its really small man don't waste nuts for a hole bucket just for that small seedling if you take that to bloom expect something like 10g wet its really small i suggest you pout it on a small bucket inside a box with a cfl like i did to veg it a little longer i pout a small clone like that in soil and let it veg with a cfl 24 on i will upload you a picture on my grow journal to see i can take that clone now and make seeds or just bloom it or whatever i really dont know what i will do with it.

don't play with the lights to much reduce the lights as you said but don't do 24h light on and than 12-12 go like 17-16-15-12-12..... also i suggest you don't do the 24h dark the last week all this is based on some guys that said they saw better results by doing so but there are tons of others that saw hermies cause of light games. i suggest you don't risk it and go the nature imitation way. i agree also that they are ready for bloom. about the small seedling.. its really small man don't waste nuts for a hole bucket just for that small seedling if you take that to bloom expect something like 10g wet its really small i suggest you pout it on a small bucket inside a box with a cfl like i did to veg it a little longer i pout a small clone like that in soil and let it veg with a cfl 24 on i will upload you a picture on my grow journal to see i can take that clone now and make seeds or just bloom it or whatever i really dont know what i will do with it.

Yeah, I'm also thinking about going into bloom the most natural way possible. About full day/night of lights off, I've read that someone is doing that, so I was just wondering, but if you say to not do it, I will trust ya man.
Little fella is getting same nute amount as others since its in RDWC. I can't lower nutes just for little girl right there, cause bigger girls will be sad. I would really love to take out JB out of there, but I will keep it with others, it will be my test. I've seen people veg like for 3 days, and get one full cola of buds, and I will be fine by that :) My main focus is other girls, and my second grow. Hopefully it will be stress free grow :)

Yeah, I'm also thinking about going into bloom the most natural way possible. About full day/night of lights off, I've read that someone is doing that, so I was just wondering, but if you say to not do it, I will trust ya man.
Little fella is getting same nute amount as others since its in RDWC. I can't lower nutes just for little girl right there, cause bigger girls will be sad. I would really love to take out JB out of there, but I will keep it with others, it will be my test. I've seen people veg like for 3 days, and get one full cola of buds, and I will be fine by that :) My main focus is other girls, and my second grow. Hopefully it will be stress free grow :)
you get a cola if you veg for 1 day A ROOTED CLONE wich even my clones that you consider them small were much bigger than that seedling i only veged them for a week. it needs at least 2 weeks in veg to be what you want it to be you need roots to go into flower and that little fella ain't have any. all it has is some tiny hairs to pool minimum amount of nutes and lots of water. pout it in a pot with perlite throw it in a box with a 40w cfl and 1/4 nutes feeds wait 2 more weeks after that you can place the root ball in a bucket with 1/4 nutes 10ml3% peroxide per 10l and a bubbler to get rid of all the perlite and place it under the led do 1 res clean each day for 3 days after that you can add it to the rdwc and bloom it with the other girls it will be a fat cola trust me.

Well in that manner, maybe I should just leave all plants in veg for two more weeks, as I dont have any space available even for a 40w cfl :>

Back
Top Bottom