Living Organic Coco - LOC

IMAG24805.jpg

IMAG24805.jpg

IMAG24815.jpg

IMAG24821.jpg

IMAG24834.jpg

I put a little splash of superthrive, great white, and z7

No stupid questions my man! Welcome to my journal and welcome to :420:. I hope you enjoy the journal. From what I remember it has to do with transpiration and rooting faster. Maybe it does nothing but in all the cloning tutorials I've seen they recommend cutting the leaves. Its biggest positive is it keeps the clones from touching

Welcome in SN. It was on for 18 hours but now it's GLR in the tent. 7a to 7p then again from 1230-0130. It's not a big deal the fans are great for white noise. I can't sleep without my grow going and I use an eye mask for my beauty sleep lol

Oh wait this is my closet grow. It's Still GLR but I forgot I am even growing in there just now.

Ok that makes sense. I was testing my BR CO2 levels and they were over 2000ppm...plants would love it. But when the temps dont swing that may be bad. Can you tell me what happens with same D&N temps?

That's awesome you have a co2 ppm meter. Hopefully there is some leftover co2 in the morning when lights come on. I'm a human exhale bag.

I'm not sure of everything temp swings affect but in order to get color in your buds your night temps have to be low. My last harvest had some nice purples in the buds because my room dipped below 65℉. I'm going to experiment with putting ice Ontop of the coco close to harvest to bring out more color. I got this idea from sneakygreen.

Hey pino! Thank you very much I'm glad your enjoying the journal!

Z7 is just an enzyme that treats water and helps to keep roots clean from "inanimate slime". The company behind z7 claim that it helps to allow better nutrient uptake due to roots being cleaner or something. Not a direct quote lol. This is my first grow with z7 and so far I like it a lot for my rez's. It did help to keep my aero roots nice and clean at least before they hit the water line. That was my bad, too much water. They say with z7 you can use bad quality water and grow great plants. I can also tell its helping my rez for the tent. You need to add every 3-4 days and I didn't do that. I could smell the rez starting to get that humid rezy smell I often get, when I added z7 the smell went down a bit. I wouldn't buy z7 just to hand water in coco though but since I have it I figured why not.

For gnats yellow cards work and check out SNS. They offer free samples. Free but you gotta pay shipping and handling! You get a sample of sns 203 and two others. I'm pretty sure they are organic. The sample of sns 203 makes 2 gallons. Haven't tried it yet but good luck!

Back
Top Bottom