Living Organic Coco - LOC

IMAG25581.jpg

IMAG25591.jpg

IMAG25601.jpg

IMAG2561.jpg

IMAG2561.jpg

IMAG25621.jpg

Did an AACT drench! They are doing great

Everything looking great BF!! All plants always look happy and thriving. M still early in my growing journey but can't wait till I have a true perpetual grow going. Dewey mister for clones, veg area, and bloom area. Oh then would also love a area for grow experiments and breeding!! Keep the updates coming!!

Clones are looking good, im thinking of ordering Dewey mister 14 site cloner. Looks like everything i need is in the kit.

Hey pw I just checked out the kit and it looks great. The dewey sert clone collers look like an excellent thing! Reusable and easily disinfected. I'll probably pick up the 2" ones for my cloner and clean them every week or two. I think you will be happy with that cloner. I Should have got the small size inserts to begin with, I'd be able to fit a lot more but I do like the 2".

Eventually I'd like to make a sog out of a tote, dewey misters and Dewey serts to put into my box. That 2' stainless steel sog machine they have looks really awesome. May save for that.

Everything looking great BF!! All plants always look happy and thriving. M still early in my growing journey but can't wait till I have a true perpetual grow going. Dewey mister for clones, veg area, and bloom area. Oh then would also love a area for grow experiments and breeding!! Keep the updates coming!!

Hey thanks pino! You should see my other plants. They went through some stuff but they are looking good again.

This is my first perpetual! Very excited too. It's a lot of work caring for flowering and vegging plants plus getting the timing down and all that. All my previous grows before would be a harvest and another long wait to get to 12/12 again. I'd run out of buds before I harvested.

The closest or veg space isn't were I'd like it to be lighting wise but it should still help to make a huge difference in time to get to flower. I've been growing for a few years and like I said this is my first perpetual. I'd eventually like to have the closest as veg and clones tent for organics and the little box for aero sog. It's all happening little by little for me. I look forward to your perpetual setup and hope you can have it running faster then me!

Ill try cloning for awhile then maybe get into an sog if one of the new indicas are what im looking for. I know i like Bubba kush so maybe ill get lucky.

Ill settle for a cloner 2 veg buckets and 4 flower buckets. Harvest 2 plants every 4 weeks with an 8 week strain. That would keep me swimming in meds. Lol

I didn't understand how there perpetual system worked but now I get it after you explained it! I think that would be perfect!! I really like that idea! If I can't tell a difference between the organic and my synthetic buds I'll probably go full aero the way you just said! That sounds like a lot of fun! I really want my bud to pop with tastes and smells that I don't seem to be getting from AN though. We will see what happens with organic coco

Hey BF, how have I missed this journal for so long!! Just subbed up and got caught up, no idea how this has been dodging me lol.

Things are looking great BF, those clones are really starting to come along.

I'm interested in finding out your results and if you think the organics gives you a better all round flavour.

Hey thx bf. I just thought that lights on during nights would be great because of high bedroom co2 levels :)

I didn't think about that but your right I'm sure it peaks at night. It's a shame, I'm not in the room unless I'm working on the Plants or sleeping but I want to make sure I get the temp swings between night and day. I used to run at night but didn't like how my "night temp" was as hot as my day temp.

This is very interesting because I sleep next to my tent too. I was assuming they would get a boost in CO2 with me breathing and sleeping In here but i just wasn't sure by how much. I think I'm going to have to grab one of those CO2 meters so I can find out now. I also happen to love the noise of the fans now, I don't think I'd be able to sleep with out my ladies next to me lol, I've really grown to enjoy that white noise too!!

I'm looking to add air-conditioning to my room within the next month so I can continue growing through summer with out any problems. Once my windows are shut with air-conditioning running I'm guessing I'm going to have to supplement some extra CO2 if I'm not leaving Windows open to allow fresh air into my room. Eliminate one problem and create another one to solve lol.

Looking great! That Dewey is making some happy clones!! Everything looks happy and thriving!!

Thank you so much pino! Hope it stays that way. Very happy with my cloner!

Hey BF, how have I missed this journal for so long!! Just subbed up and got caught up, no idea how this has been dodging me lol.

Things are looking great BF, those clones are really starting to come along.

I'm interested in finding out your results and if you think the organics gives you a better all round flavour.

Hey thanks tk! You made good time anyways, just started! can't wait for my loc testers to flower. I really hope it has a better flavor. The smell in veg seems more pronounced.

IMAG26012.jpg

Got a few more amendments in the mail. They are getting top dressed into the coco and humic for tea as well

IMAG26033.jpg

Made tea. Humic ewc and molasses

IMAG26101.jpg

IMAG2611.jpg

IMAG2611.jpg

IMAG26121.jpg

IMAG2613.jpg

IMAG26141.jpg

IMAG26141.jpg

Added some himic crab shell meal and azomite.

Watered in with bsm, great white and Epsom salts

Hey BF can u give me some info on how u made your vore tech tea brewer? And what ingredients u use to brew? I love your style of grow and would love to mimic some parts!!! Already plan on the Dewey mimic!! Plants look so good can't wait to see the later parts of there lives!! Please keep the great info coming. This is my favorite journal at the present moment and probably gonna b a classic in my book. Love the ingenuity in all aspects! I grow in Coco and perlite but only the synthetic nutrients is the cause of the life. Hey maybe u can make a LOC (Living Organic Coco) mix and market it like doc buds kit!! The organic growth with the hydro growth I think u are onto a pot of gold!! I am with you all the way!! Thanks for the info and thinking outside the box!!

Dang thats to many nutes to remember! Lol

Haha yeah it is a few there huh? I just top dress every few weeks and seems to be working so far. We will see what happens with the new stufff.

IMAG26062.jpg

Here is everything I'm using so far. I'm not sure if it's all needed but I looked at soil recipes and what is recommended. I then looked to see what each on does. I hope the plants like it. I know for a fact you can get buds with just Dr earth and the basic stuff. I'm just hoping these amendments help swell the buds up more.

Hey BF can u give me some info on how u made your vore tech tea brewer? And what ingredients u use to brew? I love your style of grow and would love to mimic some parts!!! Already plan on the Dewey mimic!! Plants look so good can't wait to see the later parts of there lives!! Please keep the great info coming. This is my favorite journal at the present moment and probably gonna b a classic in my book. Love the ingenuity in all aspects! I grow in Coco and perlite but only the synthetic nutrients is the cause of the life. Hey maybe u can make a LOC (Living Organic Coco) mix and market it like doc buds kit!! The organic growth with the hydro growth I think u are onto a pot of gold!! I am with you all the way!! Thanks for the info and thinking outside the box!!

Hey pino. I can try to put something together with all the info I had to hunt down, how I made it, and how I'm going to make it better. I use earth worm castings and unsulphard black strap molasses. Just added humic acid but it's just a bacteria tea. The bacteria help to break down the amendments to a usable form for the roots. Not sure if it's needed with synthetic nutrients.

This is a first for me I hope it turns out well but it's trial and error mostly. If I see the plant stressed I back off and try not to do too much at once so I know what I did wrong.

I really like my Dewey cloner. I'm using my 3gal cloner as an aero bucket to flower in right now. I had an issue where I put the water too high and developed some root rot then went too low and one plants roots dried out. I thought it was one the mend but idk if it will make. Anyways despite all the torture I've put these aero girls through I have at least one with great looking roots.

IMAG2595_1.jpg

I am looking forward to perfecting my skills in aero. If one plant fails I'll buy a clone and try again. The Dewey has marks on the side. Min and max. If I saw that earlier it would have saved me some issues.

Thanks, yeah these are the babies. I have some in the tent about to flower.

IMAG26092.jpg

Can't wait to compare organic vs synthetic buds of the same strain grown under the same light.

Hey what a compliment thank you so much, I'll definitely see it through. My hloc thread has a bit more going on if your interested.

My first couple grows in coco were with AN and I learned so much and AN made it so easy for me to get lots and lots of the good stuff! I honestly don't know what to expect with this grow. It's mostly an experiment.

I like your idea pino! It's very easy actually. After a lot of research I finally amending some coco in a tub to cook for a few months to use like soil without nutes but more water frequency giving hydro like results.

IMAG26062.jpg
IMAG26043.jpg
IMAG26052.jpg

Here is my coco amended and mixed. Will water with AACT when its ready and it will sit and cook.

Honestly though the more research i do into organics the more and more I want to just do doc buds kit. It really makes it easy and so many people grow great quality buds with it. I really have no idea how this would stack up but it's really easy to make a mix. So many soil recipes online. My base is coco of course, worm castings and I'll probably add something for draining because the worm castings hold up the water. And then I added all the amendments you see there according to what was recommended on the box. This might be hot for seedlings I'm not sure so ill put them into plain coco with Dr earth and transplant into this Amended coco. When they need a boost I'll add Dr earth. Maybe if it works well I'll put something together. Some soilless mix and an organic booster. I'm going to have to look into this!

I definitely have to give credit where credit is due.

Coco hydro organic - Easy & cheap - Water daily

Ledrf is the one that taught me how to grow in coco. He has some great videos up on YouTube. I took what he posted and took it a little further with AACT and amendments.

Back
Top Bottom