Living Organic Coco - LOC

They have a ph down/up i think. I may use it on the Lebs and see how it works. I still have a bunch of Sensi grow so ill use that up before i switch the buckets to Organic,

Yeah i would hope its at least comparable in yeild its really pricey. I wonder how much more it tastes and smells, if its even worth the extra money. Ive only read great things so must not be bad. Ive seen some great options like bio tabs, MGO and the like and im loving MGO but im going to make the switch to doc buds kit. The price is great, the soil can be reused 3 cycles, lots of expirenced growers using it and great customer service. Doc has a few great threads. I cant wait to see what MGO produces but i think for organic docs kit is the way to go. Im limited on space but im looking for a tumble composter. One that holds 50-60gal and ill just dump everything in that and tumble then store to cook. Should fit on my little balcony no problem.

I cant really work with soil where im at, just to risky. Thats why i was ready to drop coco for right now. Ill have a better location soon and have more options available then.

Wow BF check out them lights, they look awesome. I love how you manage to make all these things you build bro, it's bloody awesome. Can't wait to see what these things do for you. New light, new awesome organic nutrients, it's going to be a fire grow for sure! Plants look brilliant too. Absolutley killing it pal!

I'm also interested in that AN organic stuff, I'm assuming it's going to be just as pricy if not more here, I'm going to go tally it up and look. Be interesting to see how soil works out for you BF, I've not grown in soil yet. Do you think your find it weird going from watering every day to once every few days?

Quality over quantity for sure!

20170715_161441.jpg
20170715_161733.jpg
20170715_161705.jpg
20170715_161650.jpg
20170715_161654.jpg

Finally finsihed!! All lights are go! Will flip on sunday

Very nice farmer -..

Hard work and effort has paid off huge for ya.

You inspire me man really .

I cant really work with soil where im at, just to risky. Thats why i was ready to drop coco for right now. Ill have a better location soon and have more options available then.

I see!! Alright well i recommend a chat with Jeff @ Dewey! We were talking one day about putting AACT in the rez at flush and that gives the organic taste and smell. Makes sense to me and to do it when the roots arent doing much anyways. Its only for a few days so shouldnt get root rot but doesnt matter either way if you do. I was very interested in trying it but didnt.

Wow BF check out them lights, they look awesome. I love how you manage to make all these things you build bro, it's bloody awesome. Can't wait to see what these things do for you. New light, new awesome organic nutrients, it's going to be a fire grow for sure! Plants look brilliant too. Absolutley killing it pal!

Hey thanks tk!! I dont recommend cobs though. At least not alone. All my lights i build from now on will be a wavy board cob combo

I'm also interested in that AN organic stuff, I'm assuming it's going to be just as pricy if not more here, I'm going to go tally it up and look. Be interesting to see how soil works out for you BF, I've not grown in soil yet. Do you think your find it weird going from watering every day to once every few days?

That stuff is pretty pricey but im sure its worth it i only read a few bad reviews but they were nonsense really. Looks like an excellent nute just expensive. I had bad times in soil! So nervous but its ok. Every 3 days will allow me to travel a bit easier.

Very nice farmer ��-..

Hard work and effort has paid off huge for ya.

You inspire me man really .

Hey king! I appreciate that thank you! I have some serious adhd. I really enjoy all the work growing adds. Its addicting! The last grow i did with multi mediums really hooked me. Was a lot of fun doing aero and coco at the same time.

Ill give it a go, still have 2 girls getting feed.

Im not sure if a small bag of earth worm castings will work in your space but you can put that some black strap molases and bubble/ stir it for 24hrs strain and put in the rez.

Never lied bout that BF!! U are really making me want to fast forward my cob lights. But the boards are really peeking my intrest. M gonna keep watching and m sure by the end of your run with the cobs m gonna be sold!! Great work BF!! I take it your still using your living organic coco? Are you just giving straight water with the organics you already added? Did you have to cook the coco? I have read you are gonna soon take the leap to Doc Buds Great Kit!!!

Thanks! Those boards, pino! They are cheaper and easier to build! You only need a few. I think if i recall correctly 6 boards is equal to a 1kw hps for ppfd. You can wire them in a series and have a cob at both ends of the rails. So many options. Buck recommended wavy boards. No need for paste and from what ive seen the heat sinks are pretty cheap.

The loc is doing well! Thank you! For right now i am top dreasing dr earth fertilizer on the plants and watering it with RO. Once flowers are going ill do some bone meal and bat guano teas. I have no idea what the ph is but they keep chugging along. I did cook this coco with some amendments and the plants seemed to love it but it was used up pretty quickly and had to top dress after a few weeks.

Oh i cannot wait! Ive been wanting to since i started reading the mag. I just dont know where ill put 40 pounds of soil. Then i found the answer to my storage problems! Those composting bins hold about 7cu feet of soil so i should be good and i wont have to mix anything just rotate the barrel. I found a few on craigslist for cheap.

Screenshot_20170716-134920.png

Something like this i can have the soil cook on my balcony

Back
Top Bottom